Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

United Kingdom Pick Up Service - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / United Kingdom Pick Up Service (732 Views)

Pick Up Service From Offer up, eBay etc for Dallas/fortworth/ Midlothian Tx / Pick Up Service From Offerup, Letgo And Personal Shopping In Minnesota / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Alabaintprice(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello, I'm seeking for the services of a pick up agent in United kingdom... Please if you know anyone I'll really be happy to get his or her information...
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Alabaintprice(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2019
No one does or know someone that does pick up in the UK

See how opportunity slip away from people's hand
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by NwaAmichi: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
have you gotten one
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Alabaintprice(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2019
NwaAmichi:
have you gotten one
Not at all
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2019
you can us shoptomydoor and they'll assign to you a uk address and a unit number you can use to ship stuffs, or give me link make i dey buy stuffs from uk
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Alabaintprice(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:
you can us shoptomydoor and they'll assign to you a uk address and a unit number you can use to ship stuffs, or give me link make i dey buy stuffs from uk
Confirm....
Na pick up site. You fit likely meet up with person make you confirm the item before you pay.
You fit run that kind package ? And also you go tell me which side for UK you fit run pick up from cos the site wey I wan use the things Dem dey sell dea dey quite cheap and too good to be true.
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Confirm....
Na pick up site. You fit likely meet up with person make you confirm the item before you pay.
You fit run that kind package ? And also you go tell me which side for UK you fit run pick up from cos the site wey I wan use the things Dem dey sell dea dey quite cheap and too good to be true.
this shoptonydoor guy don’t do pickup, u go buy online and use their address with your unit number and then go ship am come naija for you. Which site for uk u dey buy cheap stuffs ?
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Alabaintprice(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:
this shoptonydoor guy don’t do pickup, u go buy online and use their address with your unit number and then go ship am come naija for you. Which site for uk u dey buy cheap stuffs ?
Gumtree dot com.
But na phones I dey reason
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Alabaintprice:

Gumtree dot com.
But na phones I dey reason
na phones sure pass o, the site needs vpn right?
Re: United Kingdom Pick Up Service by Alabaintprice(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:
na phones sure pass o, the site needs vpn right?
Not at all

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung S10+ For Sale / HP Spectre X360 Convertible-15.6"- Core I7 - 16 GB RAM - 512gb Ssd!! / CHEAP WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL ACTIVATION KEYS LIMITED QUANTITY OFFER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.