Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (29349 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2019
ericsmith:

their is no way buhari or anybody for that matter can be the president without having majority ...
The elites needs proper education , democracy is not a game of class nor tribe like we saw pdp played, its a game of numbers absolute majority. we must give it to apc they understood the game.
To those wailing & ranting like a non stop jam, lemme take us down the history of election in nigeria (check the picture) who notice the differences between 1999-2011 of pdp reign grin lord of the rigs.

For those who believe in adventures or atiku pursuit of justice should forward there donations to my acct ,abeg!.. we need world class lawyer & they are here

I hope those three lawyers are SANs o. cheesy
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2019
See as saraki humble
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2019
AllenSpencer:
First Law in Nigerian politics

Avoid the support of flat-heads. If need be, plead with them not to support you.

Chai!! In this new month!! You are wicked o!!!! LOL.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

I hope those three lawyers are SANs o. cheesy

SAN ke ,the lowest among them naa CJN ... we need elite supporters that can leave there work to come for a 7days supernatural protest @ the US embassy, please come with ur bed ,blankets, food flasks & atm cards for donation. special appearance Nnamdi ****

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2019
ericsmith:

SAN ke ,the lowest among them naa CJN ... we need elite supporters that can leave there work to come for a 7days supernatural protest @ the US embassy, please come with ur bed ,blankets, food flasks & atm cards for donation. special appearance Nnamdi ****

That's good. Please sign me up. Ayam interested.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by bigpicture001: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2019
I dont understand the essence of this meeting..is it to stop a man denied of his mandate from going to courrt...?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

That's good. Please sign me up. Ayam interested.

here is someone ready to leave is job & family for 7days protest under the sun,come rain .... yet they say it is only buhari that has followers. Apc & gurls i donnt even know wu lie pass
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by joepepsy(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2019
I didn't understand this (PDP primary was transparent) maybe is a typo error or you meant transformer.
Smithkafors:
I support atiku on this,even if he might not win in court,he should push for electoral reform.Nigera cannot continue like this,were a group of people will decide to rig in their favor.Things must change,so that anyone who emerge winner will be purely on peoples choice.PDP primary was a typical example,it was transparent which was the reason non decamped.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kinguwem: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2019
Smithkafors:
I support atiku on this,even if he might not win in court,he should push for electoral reform.Nigera cannot continue like this,were a group of people will decide to rig in their favor.Things must change,so that anyone who emerge winner will be purely on peoples choice.PDP primary was a typical example,it was transparent which was the reason non decamped.
You're absolutely correct. Atiku won general elections but robbed of his mandate just like MKO. MKO is the martyr of democracy & Atiku should use this political impasse to push for electoral reforms. Other African countries including South Africa vote using electronic methods. Nigeria is ripe for electronic voting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by MartinsD12(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Where he has been, you might never be.

Get a life.
That's the truth all this finger writers
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Foodforthought: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
Cheu....this is brutal. You just murdered someone guy
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Foodforthought: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
correctguy0900:

What about u? Where u at?

Must everyone be like Saraki. Nairaland didn't rest for u guys for months, now u guys have been put to shame, u still wailing like disgruntled bitches.
What is shameful about one's candidate losing an election? Is it not better to not win an election than you win it and make the country worse than you met it. I don't support PDP but I'm amazed how some of you analyse politics
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Foodforthought: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
correctguy0900:

What about u? Where u at?

Must everyone be like Saraki. Nairaland didn't rest for u guys for months, now u guys have been put to shame, u still wailing like disgruntled bitches.
What is shameful about one's candidate losing an election? Is it not better to not win an election than you win it and make the country worse than you met it? I don't support PDP but I'm amazed how some of you analyse politics
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by nwanyionitsha: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2019
seunlayi:
Abdusalam, go and rest, this matter most to to court for redress, naija must move
'Atiku won't win in court' but they still won't allow go to the court and lose.
These northerners know what they are doing. They want to keep us in bondage. So many things would be revealed through the court. That is what they want to stop.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Myself2(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.

Ouchhhhh this is savagely EPIC

What a knock out punch
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by kingsmaila(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2019
The feelings you get when you lost your well paying job is much less compared to that of the Senators that lose their reelection bids. They should take heart as this is not the end of life. More opportunities are in the future.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by gebest: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku was just too confident he was going to win
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Adonkia(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Under how many days, Saraki neck don long.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by deji17: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
rusher14:
Saraki looking spent.
That is what happens to you when you believe LiePOB lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Kulas: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku please don't listen to this people, where were there when APC/Buhari massively rigged you out. Why didn't they go and tell Buhari eye ball to eye all that he rigged the election won by Atiku? and that he is sitting on stolen mandate. Every Nigerians know that Atiku won 2019 presidential election
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by brightalo17: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
so where buhari have been you have been?
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by akintunde63: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Smithkafors:

Atiku won't get anything from the court. Remember the judge who could av placed a judgement favourable to Atiku on the open market and for sale , has been eliminated from the scheme of things. Yo know, Atiku thought he could play smart, but the APC outsmarted him in his own scheme, they knew from inception, even before Justice Onnoghen was confirmed as CJN, that he had some dirts on him, but they decided to play along. In the long run, You'd realize we were all played, both by the APC & the PDP.
In the end again,it is the politicians against the masses.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by star4ever: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Na so
Na only am dey campaign for Atiku.

E lean pass Atiku and Obi sef.

If you think it is not campaign stress, what else could be responsible?
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
we lost the battle we won the war.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by Hotfreeze: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
star4ever:

If you think it is not campaign stress, what else could be responsible?

Do you know what it means for a sitting Senate President to lose his seat?

O to ge.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by MrALIVE: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
that's not the point.

He is finished politically.
Re: Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja by GermanPoison(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Awol1:

Get a life.
he waz from a rich family stop talking as if he grew in d ghetto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura / APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.