Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive (26338 Views)

PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by modik(m): 4:27am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
PDP & their pigs should go to hell.
I voted 4 Buhari & he has won.
Pigs shud drink sniper (buy one & get one free for ur fellow pigs!).
If dem born any pig wel, make e quote me

Have you taken your prescriptions today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by GeeOh(f): 4:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Picienza:
Inec is a joke.
or scam

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by wildernessVoice: 4:34am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:

May herdsmen unleash terror on you and your people much more than they did to Plateau people in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by banio: 4:38am On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku heat is making INEC and FG declare the will of the people.

Thank you Atiku for defending democracy.

4 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Talknochip(m): 5:00am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
It is the haughty and subnormal people like you who support the APC/Buhari that keep increasing the number of people who are opposed to the Buhari's administration. You guys claim to be 'patriots' for supporting Buhari, but all you do is to showcase every reason why an opposition to the candidature/Presidency of a Buhari is not only a patriotic thing to do, but a godly, sane, reasonable, noble, peaceful,serene,sensible and a compassionate thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by WordMetrix(m): 5:02am On Mar 01, 2019
My vote is among the cancelled votes. Note that Tudun Wada/ Kabong wards has the highest number of registered voters of over 92,000 in Jos North. Just because PDP won both the presidential, Senatorial and house of reps seats, INEC just cancelled the two wards without any apparent reason. Now they want a rerun so that they will come with their usual wicked vote buying strategies. Thank God none of us in that unit is hungry. We'll never sell our votes for any reason to infidels

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Talknochip(m): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2019
WordMetrix:
My vote is among the cancelled votes. Note that Tudun Wada/ Kabong wards has the highest number of registered voters of over 92,000 in Jos North. Just because PDP won both the presidential, Senatorial and house of reps seats, INEC just cancelled the two wards without any apparent reason. Now they want a rerun so that they will come with their usual wicked vote buying strategies. Thank God none of us in that unit is hungry. We'll never sell our votes for any reason to infidels
Will the re-run only take place in Tudun wada and Kabong areas? Jonathan Dabo will only need 25-30 thousands clear votes to emerge the winner. Can he get such in the two areas if they are the only ones voting in the re-run?
Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by jude33084(m): 5:19am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Your age has betray you.

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Optimist88(m): 5:43am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Your father must be an unfortunate man having a rat like you as a child!

1 Like

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by WordMetrix(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Talknochip:
Will the re-run only take place in Tudun wada and Kabong areas? Jonathan Dabo will only need 25-30 thousands clear votes to emerge the winner. Can he get such in the two areas if they are the only ones voting in the re-run?
It's only in Tudun Wada/kabong wards where
votes were cancelled

1 Like

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Md5454: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]see post below
Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:04am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
read what you wrote again, you will realize the madness runs in your family.. ode

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by weyreypey: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2019
LiveByNight:

I have been watching the exchange between you and them and to be frank you are very stupid and clearly an illiterate

You are clearly from a very poor background and you live in extreme poverty this is why you reason like an animal
Wow what a succinct definition of thegreenland.

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by weyreypey: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2019
neyorlmogzy:
read what you wrote again, you will realize the madness runs in your family.. ode
Haaa eyi gaa men...just ignore the miscreant thegreenland

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by osothermal(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2019
agabusta:
Now PDP won oh, it's not rigging.
You think it's everywhere you can rig? Some places are a no go area

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by osothermal(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Engrduke:
That INCONCLUSIVE ELECTION in Jos North/Bassa Federal Constituency belongs to APC.
There is no way PDP can win a free and fair election there. They always vote in opposition to others like Berom and other natives. If you are living in Jos,you would understand better.
It's not true bro , Tudunwada/ Kabong a predominant Christians area had 30,000 votes and was cancelled

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Kj5454: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Mystick: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Can you see what the returning officer gave to PDP before declaring the election inconclusive? Can you now see what the true results are? Can you now see the scores for both parties? That is how INEC officials rigged the results across the country for APC.

2 Likes

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by pawesome(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2019
TheGreenLand:
demented fellow.. This isn't about Buhari you fool

1 Like

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Moventist: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Talknochip:

The cancelled votes were 31k but I assured you it will be more this time , the people of that area can't be bribed

1 Like

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by pawesome(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Engrduke:
That INCONCLUSIVE ELECTION in Jos North/Bassa Federal Constituency belongs to APC.
There is no way PDP can win a free and fair election there. They always vote in opposition to others like Berom and other natives. If you are living in Jos,you would understand better.
shut up if you not from the plateau.. Let them include votes from tudun Wada n gabon if de hv mind Na.. U just sit down n cancel results without any reason.. Where is that done

1 Like

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Jellia(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Today is my birthday o ...fellow nairalanders kindly wish me well wink

Happy birthday dear. Many more glorious years ahead. Have fun!
Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Enahorofrank56: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2019
See bellow

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by Talknochip(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
WordMetrix:
It's only in Tudun Wada/kabong wards where
votes were cancelled
Ok, thanks. Its very certain that the PDP will carry the day afterward.. Tudun wada and Kabong ward is a highly populated area with plenty PDP supporters and massive PDP dividends of democracy..i think where the APC may get some votes will be in the federal lowcost because of the Governor residence and the road he completed around that area. Just heard in the news now that the number of cancelled votes is more than the difference in the votes btw the APC and the PDP.. Just imagine! And that Form ECA (whatever) did not accompany the results of the elections?! Thank God Plateau people rose and Spoke in Unison against this day light robbery!

1 Like

Re: 5days after:PDP wins Plàteau North, Bassa/Jos North Constituency inconclusive by chi4ik(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Today is my birthday o ...fellow nairalanders kindly wish me well wink
happy birthday sweetheart, wishing you more fruitful years ahead. Mr. Charles cares.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

492 Families Benefit From Sanwo-Olu's Maiden Housing Scheme / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.