Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari (85090 Views)

Atiku Presents 118 Exhibits In Case Against Tinubu / Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni / FG Accepts 5-Point Demand Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Konki: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
harley88:

I'm not the one deceiving myself nau... Buhari is the President and Atiku lost and there's nothing anyone can do about that!!!

Cos we are in shi t-hole country?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by akoaki(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
AnyoneButAtiku:

Audacity of the corrupt grin

If anyone previously harboured doubts about Atiku's antecedents, I am glad that his 6-point demand - which is nothing more than an ignominious contribution to nation building - has laid matters to rest. cool

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
O to ge.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by bionixs: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
erinalex:

Attitude ?

No !

According to your logic, it's court and court Only , that can portray him so.
unless he picked YOUR pocket and you got him in the act. On the platform people call him a looter,it is only court that has the power by law
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by bionixs: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
olagbola45:

painment
absolutely
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by chocolatelady(f): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Our God is indeed a Good God. Imagine if Atiku has won the election, he would have unfreeze the accounts of the looters. Walahi, Atiku has been exposed by his ridiculous demand and thats why God rejected his presidency. This man keeps shooting himself at the foot. First, he said that he will enrich his friends. After he said that he will grant amnesty to the looters and thirdly that he will sell NNPC. He used his own hand to demarket himself and Nigerians are not fools. I have never seen where a loser makes demand to the winner. I dont even know why these peace committee members are disturbing themselves concerning Atiku. Telling PMB to unfreeze account of the looters is indirect way of telling him to stop fightining corruption. This Atiku no get shame at all. But I trust PMB, he will them to tell Atiku to go to court afterall he went to court on three occasions.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Must this man rule us??
He can't just let go
Haba!!
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by coolscott(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Dee1murphy:

If you fail to acknowledge PMB as your president, you know what to do, kindly leave this country your already called a Zoo and go into exile for life... Ndi Ara

I am not Igbo and I do not call people animals by referring
to where they live as a zoo.
Re: Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari by Dee1murphy(m): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Agugbadin:

Why did Buhari used the military to rig himself back to power. He is not recognized as Nigeria president
Used military to rig elections... stop the madness, I'm sure you didn't watch video clips of those ad-hoc staffs arrested in rivers state to know who really try rigged election.... PMB won on clear free and fair without compromise... go get your facts straight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Bianca Ojukwu - Ned Nwoko Vs Ojukwu (Photos) / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.