Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (52491 Views)

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban / El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Uptown7(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2019
She must be high on codine...
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Anasko(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Felixalex:
Can aby APC supporter who lives in kaduna tell us what Elrufai has done in kd for the last 4years?

I'm asking cus i want to know if sth is wrong with my eyes

He did alot of works.

1. Recruitment of Road Traffic Marshals called KASTELEA.

2. Construction and rehabilitation of all the local government health clinics with stocking of Drugs, and Solar power.

3. Conversion of Barau Dikko Hospital to Kaduna State University Teaching Hospital.

4. Construction of New classes, Rehabilitation and providing facillities to all Kaduna state primary and secondary schools in Kaduna state.

5. Recruitment of Science based subject Teachers for Secondary Schools in Kaduna state.

6. Providing of books and textbook to all primary schools in Kaduna state.

7. Ligtning of streets with solar power in rural and urban roads in the state.

8. Recruitment of 23,000 new Teachers to improve primary school education in the state.

9. Construction of Roads within and outside kaduna cities.

10. Providing loans bussiness women.

11. Reducing the cost of government by merging some commisions in to one.

12. Treasury single account in Kaduna state.

13. paying of state workers salary on the 25th-27th of each month.

14. ......to mention few

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Uptown7(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2019
mrcelestin1:
Happy new month to us all.Congrats to all my subscribers let keep the winning going , it available , just DM or WhatsApp.
Guy play ur game. If e cut na for ur head but if them enter good for u. No need stressing urself here....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Iykenuwa(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Celebrityblog:
What do you think?

I think you're jobless

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by botanist123: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:
I'm not so sure El Rufai is fit to govern Kaduna state. I think he's a religious and ethnic bigot who doesn't know how to keep the peace of his state.

I think Kaduna state residents should look towards a better candidate for governorship.

People should be voted for based on performance and not party.
it Only Those Who Did Not Liv In Southern Kaduna That Wil Not Know That They Are The Major Problem Of Kaduna , Ther Are Some Villagies That Muslem Can Not Call Prayer They Wil Burn Them Down , But Media Wil Not Said Anything About It, Go To Villages Before Kafanchan U Wil Know What Am Saying. People Wil Come Nairaland They Insult Elrufai May God Punish U All
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by cardiBet07: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2019
Today fixed games is available now!!

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Anasko(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Felixalex:

Why must you just conclude? I asked a question cus i sincerely needed to be enlightened, but unfortunately......

I live in Kaduna, I can't remember seeing anything new with regards to infrastructure or new policies making positive impacts, I have a friend in kano n whenever he visits kd he keeps making comments like kaduna is so far behind kano that our governor is not doing anything....

So I am sincerely asking cus I want to know, as for his re-election, it is almost a certainty, i know

How can you compare Kano with kaduna in terms of infrastructures. Kano IGR cannot be compare with kaduna. thas the reason Elrufai wanted to have loan to carry out massive projects but the evil senators of pdp stopped him.

Kaduna is for Malam and Malama.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by MyMouth(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Felixalex:
Can aby APC supporter who lives in kaduna tell us what Elrufai has done in kd for the last 4years?

I'm asking cus i want to know if sth is wrong with my eyes
El- rufia can be crazy, but the guy work for kd ooo
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2019
botanist123:
it Only Those Who Did Not Liv In Southern Kaduna That Wil Not Know That They Are The Major Problem Of Kaduna , Ther Are Some Villagies That Muslem Can Not Call Prayer They Wil Burn Them Down , But Media Wil Not Said Anything About It, Go To Villages Before Kafajia U Wil Know What Am Saying. People Wil Come Nairaland They Insult Elrufai May God Punish U All

And you who live in Kaduna cannot take pictures of burning mosques and report it live for us here. Is it because you have the IQ of a log of wood or you don't own a phone or you don't have access to the internet or all three?

Your god allah cannot punish anybody otherwise he'd start from moslem terrorists, unless he was the one that sent them to be killing and bombing people upandan in the first place.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Anasko(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:
I'm not so sure El Rufai is fit to govern Kaduna state. I think he's a religious and ethnic bigot who doesn't know how to keep the peace of his state.

I think Kaduna state residents should look towards a better candidate for governorship.

People should be voted for based on performance and not party.
Is only El rufai can deal with stobborn and ingrates southern Kaduna people. last time he was saying Fulani people waa attacked in Kajuru and you people are denying it despite all the reports from local and international media. but when the fulanis avenged earlier this week they started crying and wailing. Southern Kaduna people are sadists. thats why they will never progress.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Anasko(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2019
botanist123:
it Only Those Who Did Not Liv In Southern Kaduna That Wil Not Know That They Are The Major Problem Of Kaduna , Ther Are Some Villagies That Muslem Can Not Call Prayer They Wil Burn Them Down , But Media Wil Not Said Anything About It, Go To Villages Before Kafajia U Wil Know What Am Saying. People Wil Come Nairaland They Insult Elrufai May God Punish U All

Only we in Kaduna state know the evil of southern Kaduna people. very evil people. and Malam Nasir will continue dealing with their stubborness.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Anasko(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

And you who live in Kaduna cannot take pictures of burning mosques and report it live for us here. Is it because you have the IQ of a log of wood or you don't own a phone or you don't have access to the internet or all three?

Your god allah cannot punish anybody otherwise he'd start from moslem terrorists, unless he was the one that sent them to be killing and bombing people upandan in the first place.

so can not argue without insults.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by kunmiiii: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Felixalex:

Why must you just conclude? I asked a question cus i sincerely needed to be enlightened, but unfortunately......

I live in Kaduna, I can't remember seeing anything new with regards to infrastructure or new policies making positive impacts, I have a friend in kano n whenever he visits kd he keeps making comments like kaduna is so far behind kano that our governor is not doing anything....

So I am sincerely asking cus I want to know, as for his re-election, it is almost a certainty, i know

I didn't conclude, notice my choice of words included "Usually" and "Probably" but since you want to sincerely know I will sincerely enlighten you, even if you and your friend are unwilling to tell the truth.

Kaduna offers free education in totality to about 2.3million students every year, he also started the school feeding programme even before the Federal Government in order to encourage indigent parents to send their children to school.

El Rufai's resolution to make accessible and affordable healthcare available to all inhabitants has ensured there are e health centers in all the 225 wards in Kaduna. No governor in the history of governance in Nigeria has made this type of impact in the health sector within a short time. I challenge you or anyone to counter it.

The administration also commissioned Olam which was a $150 million investment. And there are many other Investments that were attracted because of El Rufai’s policy of open and accountable governance. Foreign investors are very comfortable doing business in Kaduna.

Enough talk...peruse these facts and sing the gospel for all to hear!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by botanist123: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2019
5thElement:

Trash As Usual The One Elrufai Showed On The 15 Of Last Month When Many Fulani Were Killed At Kajuru What Did U Said About That . Let Me Tell U Something . Here Abuja Once They Know That U Know Them They Wil Nt Sayed Anything.Media Are The One Helping Them Especially During Gudluck Time
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by botanist123: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Anasko:

Is only El rufai can deal with stobborn and ingrates southern Kaduna people. last time he was saying Fulani people waa attacked in Kajuru and you people are denying it despite all the reports from local and international media. but when the fulanis avenged earlier this week they started crying and wailing. Southern Kaduna people are sadists. thats why they will never progress.
may God bless u it only those who did'nt knw them
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Anasko:

And when you have a governor who isn't well versed in diplomacy, you'll always get violence.

The hallmark of a leader is to get everybody believing he's on their side and maintain peace.

Like I said, El Rufai isn't fit as a leader. In saner climes he'd have resigned. But not in Africa.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
Anasko:

so can not argue without insults.

If I insulted you its because you either insulted or cursed me first. undecided

So check your earlier post.

Weren't you the one that said "god punish you all"? And you are here wondering why I fired back?
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
botanist123:
[s]Trash As Usual The One Elrufai Showed On The 15 Of Last Month When Many Fulani Were Killed At Kajuru What Did U Said About That . Let Me Tell U Something . Here Abuja Once They Know That U Know Them They Wil Nt Sayed Anything.Media Are The One Helping Them Especially During Gudluck Time[/s]

I'll read this when you obey the rules of putting pen to paper. Capitalizing your every word doesn't make sense at all. Very difficult to read. Try again.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by D1zion: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
jamaicabakare:

Shut up, It's you and your cohorts that's doomed
you're stupid,if not doom then what.blood suckers!
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by FANZAM508: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2019
EL RUFAI U R NT RULING WEL. Y BRING SOMUCH HARDSHIP ON DEY PEOPLE OF KADUNA, sadEL RUFAI U R NT RULING WEL. Y BRING SOMUCH HARDSHIP ON DEY PEOPLE OF KADUNA,
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by FANZAM508: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
OGA GO PACK ALL UR FAMILY MEMBERS MAKE DEM BET AM U HEAR. SCAMMERS.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Abee79(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Godjone:
Useless midget. Womanizer jihadist

Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by oluchi557(f): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
El rufai the man with the heart of buhari,the twin brother of buhari
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by anisamuel: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kaduna Governor may not return to government house because of his leadership style and his methods of addressing crises
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Felixalex(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Anasko:

He did alot of works.

1. Recruitment of Road Traffic Marshals called KASTELEA.

2. Construction and rehabilitation of all the local government health clinics with stocking of Drugs, and Solar power.

3. Conversion of Barau Dikko Hospital to Kaduna State University Teaching Hospital.

4. Construction of New classes, Rehabilitation and providing facillities to all Kaduna state primary and secondary schools in Kaduna state.

5. Recruitment of Science based subject Teachers for Secondary Schools in Kaduna state.

6. Providing of books and textbook to all primary schools in Kaduna state.

7. Ligtning of streets with solar power in rural and urban roads in the state.

8. Recruitment of 23,000 new Teachers to improve primary school education in the state.

9. Construction of Roads within and outside kaduna cities.

10. Providing loans bussiness women.

11. Reducing the cost of government by merging some commisions in to one.

12. Treasury single account in Kaduna state.

13. paying of state workers salary on the 25th-27th of each month.

14. ......to mention few

Ok good. Thanks
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by nduchucks: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Don Allah, menene sunan wannan waka, kuma wanene ya raira?
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by mufy1990: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
With El-Rufai; Kaduna is doomed just like Nigeria is doomed with Buhari.

shutup! and stop cursing our nation, is ur generation dt is doom, mumu
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Codes151:
Aboki I don’t hate any! Either PMB I don’t hate him.... but you ppl are the reason this country is backward.. me am tired of feeding you guys in the north. Only thing you people know is to rear cows and load your empty Brain with Islam

You don't hate; yet your statement is full of hate and bigotry.

From the little I could deduce from your posts" you obviously don't like Islam, northerners (presumably the Hausa/Fulani in particular) and by extension the president; you also resent us being together in the same country for alleged free loading and backwardness.

Please if I may ask, kindly explain how the existence of my so called ppl could be holding you back or in any way hindering your progress and also how you could be feeding us in the north - and with what food?
Re: El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election by Codes151(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

You don't hate; yet your statement is full of hate and bigotry.

From the little I could deduce from your posts" you obviously don't like Islam, northerners (presumably the Hausa/Fulani in particular) and by extension the president; you also resent us being together in the same country for alleged free loading and backwardness.

Please if I may ask, kindly explain how the existence of my so called ppl could be holding you back or in any way hindering your progress and also how you could be feeding us in the north - and with what food?
can you take care of your family if you don’t know how many they are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.