Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State (37943 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by unclesuruoffi: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2019
A father of five identified as Mohammed Manu, has reportedly been arrested by the Niger State Police Command after he killed his wife over sex. The 35-year-old father of five who killed his wife identified as Bulo over sex, reportedly warned her of the dangers of starving him of sex almost on a daily basis before the incident. The suspect who confessed to the murder charges, told Punch's correspondent that he shot his wife with a pistol after she provoked him by constantly denying him sex.

“I had warned my wife to stop denying me sex, which is the fundamental of any marriage; each time I demanded sex from her, she treated me like a leper, which I considered unacceptable.“When I pressed further that day, she pushed me and I lost my temper and killed her. She was fond of giving excuses each time I wanted to make love to her.“How can my wife refuse my sex advances? It is an abomination where I come from; she did not have the right to do that.”The suspect who was arrested by a team of policemen attached to the New Bussa Police Division, has already been charged to court.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/01/father-of-five-kills-wife-over-sex-in-niger/

2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2019
And now jail awaits

Something wey ordinary okin soap go cure
Or vaseline

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by thesicilian: 5:16am On Mar 01, 2019
No difference between Punch and the average blogger.

11 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by simplyhonest(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2019
sex sex sex.... can we just do more productive things other than sex?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nickijoy(f): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by anonymuz(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2019
He will have the sex in prison. Idiot

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by danny56: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Abomination abi?
Let your village people and their tradition save you from jail let see. Rubbish!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by bitrade: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Like this post if you agree say Conji nah bastard grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by undefeateds: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
next level things,northmen sha,and these are the kind of people that are ruling d country

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by kaen1317: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Konji na bastard
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by lilfreezy: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Don't drop the soap grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Ndi awusa

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by mattonnairaland: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
His dick has led him to Jail

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by kareemkamil(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by netflicks(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
And now jail awaits

Something wey ordinary okin soap go cure
Or vaseline

Lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by weyreypey: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Victorian be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Mdaz(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Kai Mallam.....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Pavore9: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
"It is an abomination where I come from; she did not have the right to do that.”....I hope it will not be an abomination to spend the rest of your life in jail!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2019
This is stupidity. High Patrick-ness.

In other news, Nnamdi kanu used to be wise but that guy has turned foolish .
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by N2B2: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Next Level knack. Still demanding more even after 5 kids.

Same way Baba forcefully collected more from Nigerians.

Dem try.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by my2019mind: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2019
D
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Savage igbo boy. Lol
anonymuz:
He will have the sex in prison. Idiot
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by TreasureJunky: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
The Last time I checked , having side chic is not a crime in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Metrofox(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
5 kids already at 35 and you still want more sex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by OKUCHI11(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
NO money to hire Olosho... castrate him...
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by permit(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Chai buhari see what you have caused grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by kenkruse: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2019
How did he get the gun?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2019
i really blame this aboki for this nonsense he did to the wife by killing her.... the simple solution is getting another wife and marry her ... by d time

u switch on daily basis on them for sex... u will be the one to run .....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Isoduwa(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Leaf � wey Nor let goat leave na dey kill am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.