Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State (37952 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2019
u get brain atal ?

kenkruse:
How did he get the gun?
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by netflicks(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
He should have at least begged by using words like

Let me just feel it pls

Okay just the cap

Or 5 mins I won't stay long, I will cum on time

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by crunchyg: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Pennywise(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
This is poverty pure and simple. If he had some money and a smartphone, the wife will be the one begging for sex

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
For the news above this one, people have a right to protest as long as it is peaceful. If you think otherwise then you are more miserable than a dead zebra being eaten by vultures .
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by micah04: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
What of Buhari that has not touched Aisha for four years now??He die??Rubbish
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2019
I don't know why i find this funny
Rip to the woman
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by hisexcellency34: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2019
35 year old father of 5. Little wonder the woman no gree

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by MelaninGold(f): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2019
At your age you already have 5 kids and you are still disturbing your wife for sex. The young lady who I am sure is way younger than you probably is frustrated and doesn't want more children. Stupid idiot pig and you here talking about abomination without any remorse. Go to prison you fool. The same goes to such men out there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Newboss(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2019
I pity those dreaming of "mind blowing sex" after marriage.

Once a lady marries you, the "see finish mode" is activated. Nothing bad pass see finish. You better keep her on a tight leash angry
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Aurobindo(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
These Hausa people with illegal weapons....How did he get a pistol? And na them like p**sy pass any body.. in fact here his name "Mohammed". Just spoiling prophets name. Wait and see he is not going to jail, he will go and win. They will tell you that woman is only for sex and to cook. lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by julitoch: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Why kill her, why not just divorce her or go for a side chick? some people temper shaa
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by grandstar(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Apostle Paul said partners should not be denying each other of it

Why won't a woman not want to have sex with her husband? Is he beating her? His he verbally abusive? Does she have a lover outside? Does she see sex as a chore? Is the man boring in bed? Is she circumcised?

If she is circumcised, wahala dey there o! They will be unevenly yoked together in the other room

Stop female circumcision now!
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Biingoo: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Nice one
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by AnanseK(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
simplyhonest:
sex sex sex.... can we just do more productive things other than sex?

Of all the productive things you know which one can produce children?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by asawanathegreat(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
Can't you go and patronize Ashi and save your self embarrassment and risk of jail

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by anonymuz(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Savage igbo boy. Lol
far from it young boy grin
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by nwanyionitsha: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
And now jail awaits

Something wey ordinary okin soap go cure
Or vaseline
Which jail? Until you know what tge sharia law says?
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by AnanseK(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Pennywise:
This is poverty pure and simple. If he had some money and a smartphone, the wife will be the one begging for sex

But he had a gun. She should have taken note of that
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol
anonymuz:
far from it young boy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by san316(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Why didn't he just marry another wife?
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by delishpot: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2019
She don tìre to born like rat. All these Bush men in Nigeria šef, wear condom NO but when Bele come na the woman go pay the price. Even if you marry 10, can you take care of all the children that will result from it? Wome risk a lot to use all these birth control pills they ingest in their bodies just to please the selfish men they marry, a simple condom would help her relax but No you want raw and then she bears the consequence. Shior! Any which way sha he made sure she bore the consequence for his selfish sexual desires.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by uuzba(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2019
netflicks:
He should have at least begged by using words like

Let me just feel it pls

Okay just the cap

Or 5 mins I won't stay long, I will cum on time

grin grin
It's very sad. He was not able to beg since all his emotions were at the other extreme, anger. He demanded everyday and got angrier and angrier.
I pity the kids. No parents for them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by Platony(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
And now jail awaits

Something wey ordinary okin soap go cure
Or vaseline

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by delishpot: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
san316:
Why didn't he just marry another wife?

Marry more May not be the solution esp if he has a bad personality, soon enough all the wives will resent him. Plus will you feed the babies that his constant sex would bring into this world?
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by tsharp(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Why some of the calmest, most understanding, never putting a hand on a woman husbands are cheaters. If you know you know.
Re: Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State by xana101: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2019
PRINCEVICKEY:
i really blame this aboki for this nonsense he did to the wife by killing her.... the simple solution is getting another wife and marry her ... by d time

u switch on daily basis on them for sex... u will be the one to run .....
no need to get another wife. Pray and hustle more to get more money to bang olosho and have a side chick. Me I don't disturb my wife any more. Most times I know she's tired I just go disturb her for sex knowing that she'll reject me, the next day na my side chick sure pass. I'll use her rejection as my excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.