Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG (7465 Views)

Atiku Defeats Tinubu To Win Sokoto As Kwankwaso Remains A Huge Distraction / Tambuwal Win Sokoto Election With Just 342 Margin / 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Someone yesterday also wanted a logical reason why people voted PMB and got his responses.

Now I want any Atiku supporter to also kindly and logically answer the following questions without insults or derailing.

1. How can you so easily agree that an old man like OBJ would suddenly go against EVERY negative thing he wrote in his much celebrated book on how Atiku is unbelievably corrupt, is disloyal, relies on marabouts etc? You think OBJ was sleeping when he wrote the book? Is that the kind of person you want the north to vote? We are not daft.

2. How can you not notice that all the old big thieves from IBB to Danjuma to OBJ ganged up against him at the last minute. Did you ask yourself why?

Nobody is pretending northerners or other northern leaders voted for are white as snow, but Buhari carries the values which we admire and aspire to (honesty, integrity, purposefulness) and we will NEVER choose a renowned crook like Atiku over PMB except the other contestant is the likes of Late Lawrence Anini.

How did you know IBB, Danjuma, OBJ and other Generals ganged up against him in the last minute??

Any Evidence??
Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by olujastro: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2019
ybalogs:
Sure states to be one by APC in the Governorship elections imcludes:
Kwara
Katsina
Kano (I wish not)
Kaduna
Niger
Sokoto
Lagos
Sokoto isn't sure. Tambuwal will likely win reelection.
Kebbi, Borno, Yobe and Bauchi look more sure. Gombe might fall in as well.
And Ortom might lose Benue to Jime of the APC. His people are angry with him.
Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by yuvisan: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Well, let us face it , about 4 ISSUES disheartened Igbos with respect TO PMB ‘s APC GOVT.
so much so that no argument to the contrary could sway them :

1. THE GEJ/ PDP FABRICATED ISLAMIZATION AGENDA OF 2015 ELECTION CAMPAIGNS PERMEATED THE MINDS OF IGBOS WHO ARE
PREDOMINANTLY CHRISTIANS.THESE LIES CONTINUED TO SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE THROUGH WHATSAPP, TO THE EXTENT THAT PDP WAS BEING PRESENTED AS A CHRISTIAN PARTY. IS THE PDP PRES. CANDIDATE ATIKU A CHRISTIAN? NO . BUT PEOPLE SWALLOWED THE LIES,
LINE, HOOK AND SINKER.

2 . THIS THREAT TO CHRISTIAN RELIGION & THE CONSEQUENT FEARS WERE UNFORTUNATELY REINFORCED BY THE ATROCIOUS HERDSMEN KILLINGS ,PARTICULARLY THE MURDERS OF CATHOLIC PRIESTS, AND OF DEFENCELESS WOMEN IN THEIR FARMS ,
ALL OF WHICH PMB WAS ACCUSED AND BLAMED FOR. ADD TO IT IPOB PROPAGANDA & FALSEHOODS.
THESE GORY PICTURES CONTINUED TO CIRCULATE ON WHATSAPP. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEN ?

3. PMB ‘s HIGHLY LOPSIDED FEDERAL APPOINTMENTS IN FAVOUR OF THE NORTH. SE MARGINALISATION ESP. IN FEDERAL DEFENCE & SECURITY.

4. EXTREME ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES , DECLINE IN BUSINESS ACTIVITES. IGBOS ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE,
POVERTY AND HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT RATE .
NO ARGUMENT TO THE FACT THAT BUSINESSES WERE PREVIOUSLY THRIVING ON CORRUPTION MONEY COULD SWAY THEM.

In view of the above , no argument for PMB ‘s CONTINUITY AND CONSOLIDATION COULD PENETRATE , COULD HOLD.

IGBOS CARED LITTLE OF ATIKU’ s PAST RECORDS . THEY GREATLY WANTED AN END TO ALL THE ABOVE THREATS TO THEIR BASIC NECESSITIES ALL OF WHICH THEY HEAPED ON PMB.

N. B. NEVERTHELESS, SOME IGBOS THAT SAW THE LARGER PICTURE , THOSE WHO HAD PERCEPTION , WHO UNDERSTOOD ,
ACTUALLY ROOTED AND VOTED FOR PMB.

*** GOOD ENOUGH . THEY ARE BEING VINDICATED .

*** PMB HAS PROMISED A MORE INCLUSIVE GOVERNMENT WHERE NO NIGERIAN GROUP WILL FEEL LEFT OUT.AS WELL AS
BETTER ECONOMIC PROPECTS.AND CONTINUING

MAY GOD HELP HIM TO SUCCEED AND FULFILL THOSE UNDERTAKINGS , THOSE PROMISES
THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN.

LONG LIVE PMB , LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by yuvisan: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2019
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO PMB. HE MORE THAN DESERVES THE VICTORY.

WE TRUST HIM TO SAVE AND GROW OUR COMMONWEALTH .

MAY GOD IN VHRIST JESUS HELP HIM ALL THROUGH THE #NEXT LEVEL TO THE BETTER LEVEL.
Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by yuvisan: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2019
AGAIN ,MAY GOD IN CHRIST JESUS HELP HIM THROUGH THE NEXT LEVEL TO TAKE US TO THE BETTER AND BEST LEVELS.
THROUGH SAME JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN. AMEN OOOOOOOH ! ! !
Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by QuotaSystem: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2019
rxmusa:

You're super intelligent

I'm humbled, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG by BluntBoy(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
They don't understand the meaning of honesty.

I have argued here countlessly that Buhari is the most honest Nigerian politician.

He doesn't know how to sugarcoat words like the average Nigerian polithiefcian.

He doesn't believe in dwelling on regrets just to come across as a saint. If he doesn't regret an action, he tells you that straight, not caring about the general sentiment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix / 2023: Enugu West Tells Ugwuanyi Enugu East Should Produce Governor / I Did Not Plead Guilty –ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.