Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos (28360 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Hienna(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Time to start deporting some people back to their states.
Otoge works in kwara cuz d man is selfish
It aint gonna work in Lagos coz d state rise to the top n stop collecting allocation.... Starting frm his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by aremuforlife(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2019
Those who organize the protests should appreciate what the police did, the police just avert a very big catastrophe that would have befell them. Because Tinubu has a lot of loyal foot soldiers that are ready to take bullet for him, They are ready to take action without receiving orders.
Tinubu is a Shepard with many loyal flocks.
He is not in power but he is still more relevant than those in power.
They are only envy of his progress and leadership skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by webizone(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
visiondee:
All I see in this protest is a tool being used by disgruntled ones over the past election and device for the upcoming gubernatorial one to disenfranchise.

But NOTE, can this protest hold any impact for now, to me, I will say not really because TINUBU is so wise enough not to pursue any political office for now but rather be godfather to the public holders giving him lots of foot soldiers to fight his battle all across the country, which will continue to be. If anyone wants to curtail his power, pray and work earnestly so JAGABAN stands to hold any public office, there will surely be the beginning of his dynasty fall.
Guy, you are smart. I say, you are smart. Hope say you no dey support APC?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by dannypaul(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2019
mrcelestin1:
Happy new month to us all.Congrats to all my subscribers let keep the winning going , it available , just DM or WhatsApp.

pls stay off this bloody fool scammer..

go get a life and a job
this is his name and account number. 2029421949 uba bank
Mr ikechukwu chijioke
God punish you. nkita china

ill be the last person u scam in ur miserable life
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by akdjr(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2019
PDP want adopt APC slogan that send Saraki out of senate. E no go work! Make una go court de fight mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Dino98: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Alexis11:
Hahaha... Some persons organized "otoge" movement for Tinubu in Lagos. lol... We know them. cool

Kill them all! grin

cheesy

Anywhere u see the term "unreasonable Nigerians" or even "MUMU", just know that u are one of them.

It is someone like u that want them to arrest thief A but will worship thief B. You are one of the problem of Nigeria.

Its okay sha....its a common trend with Buhari supporters. That's why the "Mr INTEGRITY" works on ur type.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Niyinficient(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2019
Misleading Headline..... undecided undecided

Did the police use tear gas on them while protesting peacefully or when it turned free for all fight between them and the hoodlums??

Yellow Journalism....the bane of national development
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by raystanley(m): 11:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Aieboocaar:
tinubu might die of heart failure if he loses grip of lagos
Oga he will still blame PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Tyzy: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
They should go to their region and do O To ge for their leaders. Pls leave our Tinubu alone , we love him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by busayo2uk: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Hi, how can i contact you.

Deomovies:
God knows what I am thinking towards these old rogue. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by FKseun(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Deomovies:
God knows what I am thinking towards these old rogue. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

I am interested!
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by ola6: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Ibos abi.... no wahala. You people would get what you are looking for in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by bashr11: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2019
focus7:
The protest against Tinubu will not stand.

it will my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
The political class suppressing the middle class of this country.

So they want every body to become poor with their policies of high taxation, TraderMoni and inducing docility in the economy.

Which kind thing be this ?

Ordinary protest, is not possible in Nigeria again.
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Printerscanner: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Tinubu needs to be snipped
Time to contact abroad snipers

Tinubu has gone beyond being killed by guns or any human being. Tinubu is a god, the gods cannot be killed. Only God our father who hath in heaven can take Tinubu and all human beings' lives.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Alexis11: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dino98:

Anywhere u see the term "unreasonable Nigerians" or even "MUMU", just know that u are one of them.

It is someone like u that want them to arrest thief A but will worship thief B. You are one of the problem of Nigeria.

Its okay sha....its a common trend with Buhari supporters. That's why the "Mr INTEGRITY" works on ur type.

grin cheesy

Kill yourself! grin

cheesy
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by gabicon: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
These ones are jokes O to ge movement 8 days to an election? This is dead on arrival. Firstly the o to ge movement in kwara took months to gather momentum, secondly if only saraki was willing to share power he would still be the emperor of kwara, that's one thing tinubu knows how to do share power, there are other strong men in Lagos than tinubu, one of them is the oba of Lagos, I call them the power brockers of lagos, Tinubu is the head and face of this group.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Chamber10(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Where were these overzealous police when thugs unleashed mayhem during the last election at Okota. Yeye dey smell
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by adedehinbo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
ayusco85:
What happened to kwara must happen to Lagos on Saturday
says by a pained Igbos,iits high time Igbo's leave Lagos,many of u no go fit wait for Lagos soon
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tinubu dynasty go crumble before 2023
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by bigpicture001: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Nigerian youth no dey learn. They will give you 2k to go and protest in a lawless society. And if anything happens to you, they will abandone you and you become a liability to yourself and your family. Why can't you do your protest with your PVC instead of walking yourself down the streets with placards that might become your license to the grave? Use your head!

Election is almost gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

Hey!....many atyms only large protest by the people actually cause good and effective change.nd not to sit at home nd claim... calm guy....

Ur future will b stolen..
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by ayusco85(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
says by a pained Igbos,iits high time Igbo's leave Lagos,many of u no go fit wait for Lagos soon

Everybody is not igbo mumu
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by babaireti(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dee60:
Protests against Tinubu is an exercise in futility in Lagos.

Some people just cannot learn.

Whatever you want to say about Tinubu he still remains a people's man. He is not in any office and has not been seen to be fighting to take one.

He is not like the governors who go to hide in the Senate and start to cause problems in their homes.

He lends his ears to his followers. He is said to be quite generous to them as well.

Saraki could fall prey to 'O to ge' because his people think he is very arrogant.

The people protesting are largely from another region of the country. They should be allowed to exercise their rights.

A friend from one part of Nigeria once lamented that they wish to have a 'Tinubu' in their region, so that there will at least be a leader that the people can listen to, a leader that pushes the interest of their region vigorously.

Stop wasting your time calling SW people zombies. They are not. SW is developing fast. Lagos attracts 5000 people every day. Why are they coming?

If SW people are not smart how come they attract most people? How come they develop faster than others? And by the way, the highest bidders don't win here, but the most legible. Tinubu is wise in that respect, he is not seen to push the highest bidders on the people, but he promotes the brightest and the best! I dont have to mention names of people who would not have tasted political office, but their merits got them there.

In a way, Tinubu has managed to add meritocracy to democracy. That is a plus for him.

Tell them ooo,please tell those ALIENS to go and start OTOGE in their IPOB land where development stagnates so that we can have a breathing space in SW due to their influx into Lagos which they work so hard to pull down. IGBO is the biggest enemy of Nigeria
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
O to ge in Lagos is like playing under3.5 goals for Barcelona v Celtic at Camp Nou
Ko le work
E se mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Alive - Yakubu Gowon denies death rumours / 2016 Budget: Heads May Roll As Presidency Uncovers More Infractions / How Wike’s Plan To Be Tambuwal’s Vice President, Hand Over To Abe Failed - Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.