Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos (28361 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
This is good tinubu's demonic reign in lagos is coming to an end grin
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by netflicks(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
I hope the protesters are yorubas before some zombie agberos will start pouring their angers on the peace of igbos
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Abiboss: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Opposition on this one
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2019
The hatred for this man is just building up
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by SpartanJ: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Am not interested in this.

APC owns Lagos.

Saraki was the only tree in his forest.

Tinubu is just the tallest tree in the whole forest called Lagos. Other trees in the forest trust him.

Regards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by StoneLucifer: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
The end of the political machinery and structure of this barawo called Tinubu is at hand, the clock is ticking fast.. We are watching. Argue with me and die of cardiac arrest tonight..

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Raskasal(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
After Buhari silenced their political career, they want to incite unrest in Lagos.

We don't need O TO GE in Lagos.

Move on to Rivers

5 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by LukeSavage: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
GoTV:
Those protesters must be igbos. No Yoruba man will shout Otoge in Lagos after all the progressive development. The Lagos state government should tame those igbos before they provoke Yorubas in Lagos sad

I've been watching you and no matter what I've clicked on your monicker. You see the Tribal bigotry war u wanna breed between two ethnic group due to your demented fallacy and Hate, you just got to be ready cos it will consume u at the end.

Everything that happens now is the igbo doing. This is how it starts and people like u will be the one hiding under your bed. ENOUGH OF THE HATE, GROW UP. If you matured enough to get a phone and sub, i believe you matured enough to use your head and reason like a human being.

ENOUGH OF THE HATE BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF HAND.

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by igwefivestar(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2019
dachiwater:
The police fired tear gas on anti-Tinubu protesters, who converged on the Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja, to launch the ‘O to ge’ movement aimed at crippling the political dynasty of the former Lagos State Governor. Police officers attached to the Area ‘F’ Police Command who arrived the venue in six patrol vehicles and one Black Maria van,  blocked the entrance to the hotel for two hours and prevented customers from coming in and going out before firing tear gas on thee anti-Tinubu protesters. 

It was further learnt the police prevented conveners of the movement, including a former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Olisa Agbakoba; the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, Mr Yinka Odumakin; and the spokesman for the Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Campaign Council, Mr Segun Sowunmi, among others, from gaining access to the venue.

Members of the group, Free Lagos Orange Movement, were also stranded at the main gate of the hotel, causing traffic congestion on both sides of the Obafemi Awolowo Way. Hoodlums, who were allegedly acting on the directive of the senator representing Lagos West, Senator Olamilekan Solomon, stormed the venue and asked the members of the movement to leave the entrance to the hotel immediately.Their decision to remain at the venue, degenerated into a free-for-all fight with the hoodlums, which forced the police officers to use tear gas and gunshots to disperse them.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/01/police-fire-tear-gas-on-anti-tinubu-protesters-in-lagos/

and the movement went freely in Kwara S.M.H
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by lapo(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
Useless and needless protest. Don't they have their PVCs?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Deomovies:
God knows what I am thinking towards these old rogue. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

where are u at man?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Alexis11: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
seunlayi:
The hatred for this man is just building up

Lol.... Hatred by the Igbos is a good sign bros. Nothing do Tinubu. cool

4 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by rhames(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2019
Deomovies:
God knows what I am thinking towards these old rogue. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

how many movies and how much will i part with on your ext hard capacity?
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Na so Dem be before
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Cantonese: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Alexis11:
Hahaha... Some persons organized "otoge" movement for Tinubu in Lagos. lol... We know them. cool

Kill them all! grin

Very unkind statement. Did you think before you said those words? Do you know if you will be on the road the day your words of incitement translate to action? Mind the words you say please.

cheesy
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by bugggg: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
I swear down, we need professional assassins from abroad for all these yeye politicians. If they start sniping them one by one nobody go wan contest or near any seat again. If you're confirmed to have embezzled then expect the worst. Simple. I wholeheartedly support this and I'll get in touch with a few connects too. Time don reach
Hoodbilonia:
Tinubu needs to be snipped
Time to contact abroad snipers

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Alexis11: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
SpartanJ:
Am not interested in this.

APC owns Lagos.

Saraki was the only tree in his forest.

Tinubu is just the tallest tree in the whole forest called Lagos. Other trees in the forest trust him.

Regards

You captured it well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by ylaa(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2019
no need going abroad
i snipe better than those abroad
i use catapult from my location
and it reaches anywhere in the globe
a trial will convince you.

Hoodbilonia:
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Dee60: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Alexis11:

Lagos politics has been tribalized. It is now very complicated because of this Igbo/Yoruba hostilities. cheesy

It is really a sad development. This is one state that has been very welcoming, even to the extent of making non-indigenes commissioners.
It should not be.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by fuke(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
not re
tommykiwi:
Tinubu should tell is Boys(Thugs) in Lagos to allow people exercise their right by voting free on Saturday, because Lagos need a change from dis devilish APChit party.

O-TO-GE

Lagos is Yoruba land.
Those here to buy and sell
cannot represent us in government
when we do not represent tham in their states.

3 Likes

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by sonature1: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Don't you know Tinubu is the one paying all the salaries of policemen in Lagos

Keep quiet, mister!
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by chozzy: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
simplyhonest:
overzealous police officers
Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by bluecircle470: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:

You will surely go too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos by Mgold90: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: I Take Responsibility For Oyo Market Fire / Breaking News:FG Paid new Minimum Wage Arrears / Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.