Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos (34713 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by castro316: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:
Please guys my lecturer gave me an assignment to find out exactly the name of the song this guy was actually dancing to

Please help it carries fifty marks

You are on your own
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by crunchyg: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by twerkjack: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Saintsami:
Guys should stop using Alomo bitters and any kind of man power before sex.
Let there be free and fair erection.
NO RIGGING.
Ladies, am i communicating
abeg allow them to drink alomo.... if not there’ll be break in transmission grin

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:
Please guys my lecturer gave me an assignment to find out exactly the name of the song this guy was actually dancing to

Makosa.

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by NLbully(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
GdexFolami:
people won't just see better things

You that you can see better thing

What's the better thing in the picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Emmaino99(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
you're communicating, but ladies prefer this type of erectional malpractice to erection prosponed due to logistics reasons cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by PapaAdanna: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Toilet gyal

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
I should have put a baby in this woman back in the day.
Oh, well.
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by osusu(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
slawomir:

one corner grin grin? oya clap for me wink
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Threebear(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jentle244:
Ugly then still ugly now
grin grin cheesy
Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by Emmanuelempire(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
Patrick33:
we should ask him where him hide when him see teddy dey bang him sister for toilet...hehehe grin
lol bro u no fat joy at all

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Her Brother: Childhood Vs Adulthood Photos by TimmyTen(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
At childhood no one suspected this one will grow up and have s*x on live tv. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams / Moses Bliss 7 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.