Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Latest Trick:how To Surf The Internet Without Using Your Mobile Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Trick:how To Surf The Internet Without Using Your Mobile Data (632 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data / Opera Launch New Browser That Allows You To Surf The Web With One-hand / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trick:how To Surf The Internet Without Using Your Mobile Data by mrnwas(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2019
When I asked a friend “Do you know you can surf the internet without using your mobile Data?” She said its not possible. She even thought I’ll be using my WiFi or connecting to someone’s Hotspot. Funny thing is you can do this on that neighbor or friend that won’t share internet Hotspot with you too.

Well. On this Post, I’m going to Teach you how to surf the internet without using your Mobile Data or Connecting to any Hotspot.

Just Follow me!

How To Surf the Internet Without Mobile Data, WiFi/Hotspot.

Requirements;

1. 2 Android Phones (A and B) (Ensure Device A which could be your neighbor’s device is subscribed to Internet data service

2. Bluetooth Connectivity

Procedures to Surf the Internet without Using Your Mobile Data

In Order to surf the internet without using your own mobile data, you have to do all that is prescriebed on this Blogpost

http://www.visaden.tk/how-to-surf-the-internet-without-using-your-mobile-data/

(1) (Reply)

Tecno / Smartphone For Everyone / Oppo Marvel Avengers Limited Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.