Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Living And Doing Business In Cameroon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living And Doing Business In Cameroon (1265 Views)

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living And Doing Business In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2019
Hello good people of nairaland, I want to reallocate to Douala Cameroon. Is life worth living there? Is there any business I can venture into that will make me successful? Is there constant electricity? How is the security in Douala? In general is food and shelter affordable? I will be glad to read peoples contributions.
God bless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Living And Doing Business In Cameroon by Hadampson(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2019
But why una dey run go another country nah grin
Next level movement never start sef
Abeg make una stay and enjoy the next level una vote for oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living And Doing Business In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2019
next level escape! grin
Re: Living And Doing Business In Cameroon by Hadampson(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Douala is the economic capital of cameroon and a good field for business and investment. Just consult some NIGERIANS who live and work there to guide you through smiley

Like other countries, things are expensive in the CAPITAL CITY. So prepare some money just in case of incasity grin

Cameroon is not a country to relocate to become they lack government policies. Why don't you go to Ivory Coast instead undecided

1 Like

Re: Living And Doing Business In Cameroon by concho(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Were you able to relocate ??
Godisreal:
Hello good people of nairaland, I want to reallocate to Douala Cameroon. Is life worth living there? Is there any business I can venture into that will make me successful? Is there constant electricity? How is the security in Douala? In general is food and shelter affordable? I will be glad to read peoples contributions.
God bless Nairaland.
Re: Living And Doing Business In Cameroon by Ucdavid111: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
God bless Nairaland.

Please are you currently in Cameroon?

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is It To Travel By Road From Lagos To Kebbi? / Canada Or The Uk (london)which Is Better To Study? / A Visit To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.