Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (61208 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Over 1400 Years Ago Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Prophetic Words On CONVID-19 / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by sulasa07(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
ollah2:

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
Deuteronomy 13:6-10 “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery" 
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.

Ia this the definition of a good conduct ?
Do you take Christians serious, whenever I c Christians come online or face-to-face and say they are loving,peaceful, tolerant,I look at them with with one corner eye and feel like slapping their brain into reboot mode.Christians are the most Hypocritical people on this planet.When you tell them this is wrong,they will tell you to Bleep off and leave them to their wishes.I spit on those hypocrites.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by ollah2: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
sulasa07:

Do you take Christians serious, whenever I c Christians come online or face-to-face and say they are loving,peaceful, tolerant,I look at them with with one corner eye and feel like slapping their brain into reboot mode.Christians are the most Hypocritical people on this planet.When you tell them this is wrong,they will tell you to Bleep off and leave them to their wishes.I spit on those hypocrites.

The guy was gonna derail like others until they met their match. The verses sent him into oblivion
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by QDubz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
baarak66:
[img][/img]

This shows your are sick and your head is paining you. We are talking about water and you are mentioning oil and water. How does that correlate.!!

maybe if you had a head to think with you'd notice it follows almost same principle.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
The evidence from the Qur'an has been in existent since 1400AH ago for you to claim your fore fatherso knew about such claim you also need to bring forth a scientific documented evidences on it. But unfortunately most of you don't know Islam is a baseline measurement for science. As a medical Doctor it was Islam that told us how many bones are present in human body before recent day sophisticated equipment revealed that. Coming to the moon, Islam told us the moon was split in to 2 pieces before recent Hamstring recent research on that too. I can mention Hundred of researchers in which Islam stood as a baseline measure including the use of computers. But most of you brag with that religion that can't stand the test of science....Though Islam without you, will thrive buthe you without Islam will fail.
Christianity wasn't known to Jesus Christ and was founded by Paul the persecutor of Jesus but most of you deviate from His divine faith to Paulings Christianity.
Grow up scientifically and get a new life not that fake religion with ubiquitous fake prophecies.
Can you provide evidence of moon that split into two?
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
SaintAY:

How many women did he sleep with even those under age
How many did he slaughter
Is that your definition of good conduct
The number of women he has slept with are all his wives and there was no such thing as underage then, A completely sound morally oriented man. You use your dirty minds to think of nonsense things, go and read about his youngest wife Aisha bint Abubakar R.A. and see how sound she was upstairs and how well taken care of she was, even when the hypocrites accused her of fornication Allah revealed a verse rebuking the accusation against her.

2 Likes

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
QDubz:
So God also provided a barrier to prevent oil from mixing with water?
How do this ppl think tho?!.
Yes
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
QDubz:
So God also provided a barrier to prevent oil from mixing with water?
How do this ppl think tho?!.
Yes everything was put in place by Him.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Islam and sheer stupidity.

Just near us here in Imo State, Oguta Lake and Njaba River don't mix together and the have never.

Oguta lake is brownish while Njaba is greenish. Travel and they no go gree.

Even if you take the two water and pour inside the same bowl, they will still celebrate. When we were growing up, we heard that if you cook the two water together, your pot will blow into pieces once the water start boiling.

I don't know if this one is true.

Even in the Bible, there are records of two seas meeting but not mixing together.

Ndi ara.

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/oguta-lake-in-a-corner-of-imo-two-angry-rivers-flow-without-ever-coming-together/wpxvxbp
Fool we are praising Yahweh for creating such phenomena and you're here talking nonsense.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
tintingz:
My goodness.

Do yourself a favor and Google where two seas/ocean meet. The Bible account mention two seas meeting, but from the scientific observations of gulf of Alaska, there's no ocean meeting, the appearance of the phenomena is as result of glacial melt water meeting the off shore waters of gulf of Alaska which doesn't mix due to the density. I don't need to be educating you on this.

They eventually mix!

Yes they do mix, take a salt water and a fresh water and mix them together if they won't mix.

The one shown from gulf of Alaska is like melt ice on the surface of the ocean not mixing with the ocean.

What happens when you mix salt water with fresh water?

Ancient sailors have observed it long before the Quran came. The Bible made mention of it. Aristotle also did.

My Goodness.

Educate yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Alaska

Ignorance is a bliss.
You're just one kind is this how something mixes? The picture is totally Clare fa!

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2019
najib632:
You're just one kind is this how something mixes? The picture is totally Clare fa!
That image is a result of glacier melt water meeting the offshore water.

According scientific report, there's no two oceans meeting, it's just like a melt ice, sediment from the shore moved to the ocean offshore in gulf of Alaska but couldn't mix with the water due to the density, but they will eventually mix. So there's no barrier as claimed by the Quran, it's just an ignorance poorly caveman approach.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
tintingz:
That image is a result of glacier melt water meeting the offshore water.

According scientific report, there's no two oceans meeting, it's just like a melt ice, sediment from the shore moved to the ocean offshore in gulf of Alaska but couldn't mix with the water due to the density, but they will eventually mix. So there's no barrier as claimed by the Quran, it's just an ignorance poorly caveman approach.
Stupidity? what is a Halocline then? You think people are stupid or what? Always following weak theories.

1 Like

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
forghon:
may Allah continue to increase ur knowledge my broda indeed nurun ala nur
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
tintingz:
What is miraculous about this? The natural process of the phenomena has been explained by scientists.

The phenomena has been observed long before the Quran came, the Bible also mentioned something like this, Aristotle the Greek polymath mentioned something like this, I don't understand what's miraculous here.

There's no barrier between the seas, it's just the density of the seas. Ignorance is a bliss.

I don't want headache this evening.
Bring proof, you're there blapping.

True2god .your fellow atheist 2 can't answer
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by true2god: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

What other proof do you need aside the ones other people have provided. If one ties himself in an apron of ignorance it will be difficult to untie him. As I said earlier, there is nothing supernatural telling someone what is commonly known at that time. I am very sure if Muslims, somewhere in the Quran, come across an imaginary Allah telling Mohammed that there are 24 hours in a day, Muslims worldwide will rejoice and start a religious propaganda that the Quran is truly divine despite the fact that it was a common knowledge that 24 hours makes 1 day.

My illiterate grandmother once told me the course the river in my village flow and its very source. If my grandmother should write a book and claimed that an angel Michael gave her that information, I will call her a liar because someone also gave her that info which she, in turn, passed to me.

Don't be gullible and delusional in the name of Allah.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
najib632:
Stupidity? what is a Halocline then? You think people are stupid or what? Always following weak theories.
Here is what Halocline is.

In oceanography, a halocline (from Greek hals, halo- 'salt' and klinein 'to slope') is a subtype of chemocline caused by a strong, vertical salinity gradient within a body of water. Because salinity (in concert with temperature) affects the density of seawater, it can play a role in its vertical stratification. Increasing salinity by one kg/m3 results in an increase of seawater density of around 0.7 kg/m3.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halocline

So what is up?

From the shore of the environ where the Ocean is which is the Pacific, there are mountains, ice etc the ice form glaciers which is like a melting ice popping out huge amount of glaciers water and sediments that travelled to the offshore of the ocean but due to the density(thickness) of the glaciers water and salinity it doesn't mix instantly with the ocean given that line which is the Halocline, but they will eventually mix with time.

This is like my third time of explaining this phenomena, there is no barrier and it's not miraculous!

1 Like

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

I've provided a verse from the Bible or do you want me to quote it again?

Kindly scroll up to the previous pages and help yourself.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 4:49am On Mar 10, 2019
tintingz:
Here is what Halocline is.

In oceanography, a halocline (from Greek hals, halo- 'salt' and klinein 'to slope') is a subtype of chemocline caused by a strong, vertical salinity gradient within a body of water. Because salinity (in concert with temperature) affects the density of seawater, it can play a role in its vertical stratification. Increasing salinity by one kg/m3 results in an increase of seawater density of around 0.7 kg/m3.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halocline

So what is up?

From the shore of the environ where the Ocean is which is the Pacific, there are mountains, ice etc the ice form glaciers which is like a melting ice popping out huge amount of glaciers water and sediments that travelled to the offshore of the ocean but due to the density(thickness) of the glaciers water and salinity it doesn't mix instantly with the ocean given that line which is the Halocline, but they will eventually mix with time.

This is like my third time of explaining this phenomena, there is no barrier and it's not miraculous!
Nobody is arguing with the validity of your explanation but how did an illiterate man who has never seen a river know about it?
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 4:54am On Mar 10, 2019
tintingz:
I've provided a verse from the Bible or do you want me to quote it again?

Kindly scroll up to the previous pages and help yourself.
Even if you have provided bible verses it is Allah who revealed them to a previous prophet even the, Qur'an verifies previous revelations like the Torah, Psalms and Gospel.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2019
najib632:
Nobody is arguing with the validity of your explanation but how did an illiterate man who has never seen a river know about it?
Lol, Sailors have been passing through oceans for centuries even long before Muhammad wrote the Quran so it's very possible Muhammad and the people already knew about the Ocean that meet, this also happen in some areas in Africa, Europe etc. It's not something new to them.

Your prophet only ignorantly turn it into a myth that Allah put a barrier between them which is false.

1 Like

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2019
najib632:
Even if you have provided bible verses it is Allah who revealed them to a previous prophet even the, Qur'an verifies previous revelations like the Torah, Psalms and Gospel.
Lol, one of the account in the Bible is about some sailors in the ship discovering where seas meet. Allah didn't reveal anything to them, the Jews don't believe in Allah, Muhammad only hijack and copied from their mythology.

The Bible exist long before the Quran came and they knew about the seas phenomena, so these things are not new things to them.

Let me also demonstrate something for you.

There's Holy Marvel comics, Holy DC comics, Holy Disney book, so I went to a room wrote my own stories by copying from these books and came out that my own book(named Holy Comix) is the true and last one that Aliex my God revealed it to me and verifies previous books and the writers. Those previous books are corrupt but mine is not, follow this Holy Comix and believe in almighty Aliex so that you will enter paradise called Quantux where there's free Android phones, flying cars, mansions, beer, cash, girls, immortality etc.

That's how absurd you and your fellow Muslims sound and I'm very sure if someone like that come to you today and tell you these things you will call that person a psycho.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by true2god: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
najib632:
This is a very bold claim; that your prophet has never seen a river. In one of the hadith, your prophet was recorded to have seen a river from where the sun set. Your prophet might be an illiterate but he was well travelled throughout the Arabian peninsula and would have passes through many waters in the course during his early years as a salesman for his late wife Khadija.

In one of the hadith narrations, Mohammed said he would expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian PENINSULA and left no one except Muslims. Can you tell me the meaning of a PENINSULA and how Mohammed came to know that there is a peninsula in the Arabia if he hadn't seen one?

Stop making a claim out of ignorance.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by true2god: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
najib632:
So what's the basis for our argument if you now agree that, even if bodies of water meeting was written in the Bible, Allah also revealed it. Is the Torah, the injil and sabura no longer corrupt? It is you Muslims that are celebrating that it was recorded in the Quran, not in the Bible, that ocean meet but never mix, but when some facts are presented to you the language is gradually changing.

I expected you to maintain the narrative that it was only recorded in the Quran hence authenticating the divine nature of the Quran. Even the Christians, whose scripture has a similar narrative, never made any claim that the phenomenon is divine and never name a big deal out of it. Muslims should find more miracle in the Quran and not this please.

Ocean meeting and never mixing is never a miracle in this scientific world but can be a miracle to some illiterate and medieval Arab men.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by Abrahamdgreat(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
****Thread Closed****
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by true2god: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
****Thread Closed****
Kindly ignore this information; it is fake.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019
true2god:
Kindly ignore this information; it is fake.
That much was obvious bro... But anybody still commenting is obviously wasting their time (both Christian and Muslim) because none of us are listening, it's just insults that's going round
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
true2god:
So what's the basis for our argument if you now agree that, even if bodies of water meeting was written in the Bible, Allah also revealed it. Is the Torah, the injil and sabura no longer corrupt? It is you Muslims that are celebrating that it was recorded in the Quran, not in the Bible, that ocean meet but never mix, but when some facts are presented to you the language is gradually changing.

I expected you to maintain the narrative that it was only recorded in the Quran hence authenticating the divine nature of the Quran. Even the Christians, whose scripture has a similar narrative, never made any claim that the phenomenon is divine and never name a big deal out of it. Muslims should find more miracle in the Quran and not this please.

Ocean meeting and never mixing is never a miracle in this scientific world but can be a miracle to some illiterate and medieval Arab men.
Whatever is their books that the Qur'an and Hadith verifies is correct, whatever we don't know about we don't say it is false or true, only what goes against the Qur'an and Hadith are false.

I swear by Allah I will never change my stance because of a disbeliever only if I am obviously wrong.

The Qur'an makes an obvious sign.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
true2god:
This is a very bold claim; that your prophet has never seen a river. In one of the hadith, your prophet was recorded to have seen a river from where the sun set. Your prophet might be an illiterate but he was well travelled throughout the Arabian peninsula and would have passes through many waters in the course during his early years as a salesman for his late wife Khadija.

In one of the hadith narrations, Mohammed said he would expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian PENINSULA and left no one except Muslims. Can you tell me the meaning of a PENINSULA and how Mohammed came to know that there is a peninsula in the Arabia if he hadn't seen one?

Stop making a claim out of ignorance.
Provide for me an evidence of the messenger of Allah S.A.W crossing a river during his travels and I will keep shut right now, in Islam we don't just assume things we prove it from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Other religions allowed this that's why they became corrupted.
The prophet Muhammad S.A.W was not referring to the entire peninsula because Christians are still allowed to settle there

Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani maintains that:

The pagans are not allowed to settle specifically in the Hijaz region, meaning Makkah, Madinah, al-Yamamah, and their environs. It does not apply to other regions that are considered part of the Arabian Peninsula. This is because everyone is agreed that they may live in Yemen, though it is part of the Arabian Peninsula. This is the opinion of the majority of scholars. (Fath al-Bari 6/198)

1 Like

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, one of the account in the Bible is about some sailors in the ship discovering where seas meet. Allah didn't reveal anything to them, the Jews don't believe in Allah, Muhammad only hijack and copied from their mythology.
Hahahahaha mr ex Muslim, even a Jew will not say this about a Muslim prophet Muhammad S.A.W was an illiterate even the Qur'an verifies this and there was a revelation to prophet Isiah A.S. about the first encounter of prophet Muhammad S.A.W and angel Jibreel A.S.

tintingz:

The Bible exist long before the Quran came and they knew about the seas phenomena, so these things are not new things to them.
The ex Muslim doesn't even know that prophet Muhammad S.A.W tribesmen were pagans, he came from a society that was 95% illiterate. If you claim that prophet Muhammad S.A.W copied the Jews then you must provide an evidence of him studying under a scholar.

tintingz:

Let me also demonstrate something for you.

There's Holy Marvel comics, Holy DC comics, Holy Disney book, so I went to a room wrote my own stories by copying from these books and came out that my own book(named Holy Comix) is the true and last one that Aliex my God revealed it to me and verifies previous books and the writers. Those previous books are corrupt but mine is not, follow this Holy Comix and believe in almighty Aliex so that you will enter paradise called Quantux where there's free Android phones, flying cars, mansions, beer, cash, girls, immortality etc.

That's how absurd you and your fellow Muslims sound and I'm very sure if someone like that come to you today and tell you these things you will call that person a psycho.
Your demonstration would have made sense if the person was educated but prophet Muhammad S.A.W did not even know how to read so it's impossible for him to copy the people of the book, and any body that says prophet Muhammad S.A.W copied the Qur'an is an ignorant person where did he leave these verses?

فَلَآ أُقۡسِمُ بِمَا تُبۡصِرُونَ

(Sahih International)
So I swear by what you see

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 38

وَمَا لَا تُبۡصِرُونَ

(Sahih International)
And what you do not see

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 39

إِنَّهُۥ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُولٖ كَرِيمٖ

(Sahih International)
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 40

وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوۡلِ شَاعِرٖۚ قَلِيلٗا مَّا تُؤۡمِنُونَ

(Sahih International)
And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 41

وَلَا بِقَوۡلِ كَاهِنٖۚ قَلِيلٗا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ

(Sahih International)
Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 42

تَنزِيلٞ مِّن رَّبِّ ٱلۡعَٰلَمِينَ

(Sahih International)
[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 43

وَلَوۡ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيۡنَا بَعۡضَ ٱلۡأَقَاوِيلِ

(Sahih International)
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 44

لَأَخَذۡنَا مِنۡهُ بِٱلۡيَمِينِ

(Sahih International)
We would have seized him by the right hand;

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 45

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعۡنَا مِنۡهُ ٱلۡوَتِينَ

(Sahih International)
Then We would have cut from him the aorta.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 46

فَمَا مِنكُم مِّنۡ أَحَدٍ عَنۡهُ حَٰجِزِينَ

(Sahih International)
And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 47

وَإِنَّهُۥ لَتَذۡكِرَةٞ لِّلۡمُتَّقِينَ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 48

وَإِنَّا لَنَعۡلَمُ أَنَّ مِنكُم مُّكَذِّبِينَ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, We know that among you are deniers.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 49

وَإِنَّهُۥ لَحَسۡرَةٌ عَلَى ٱلۡكَٰفِرِينَ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, it will be [a cause of] regret upon the disbelievers.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 50

وَإِنَّهُۥ لَحَقُّ ٱلۡيَقِينِ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, it is the truth of certainty.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 51

فَسَبِّحۡ بِٱسۡمِ رَبِّكَ ٱلۡعَظِيمِ

(Sahih International)
So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 52

Jaheel ex Muslim claiming ex sheikh Muslim
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, Sailors have been passing through oceans for centuries even long before Muhammad wrote the Quran so it's very possible Muhammad and the people already knew about the Ocean that meet, this also happen in some areas in Africa, Europe etc. It's not something new to them.

Your prophet only ignorantly turn it into a myth that Allah put a barrier between them which is false.

We don't want an assumption that he knew. Provide a direct evidence from his histroy wether he went to an area where rivers and oceans existed that will alow this news to reach him.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2019
najib632:
We don't want an assumption that he knew. Provide a direct evidence from his histroy wether he went to an area where rivers and oceans existed that will alow this news to reach him.
My goodness.

People of the past traded traveling from a different nation by sea, you can't tell me no one never passed through that Pacific ocean area(the gulf of Alaska) and also don't tell their adventures?. The Bible mentioned Sailors reaching where two seas meet, Aristotle mentioned seas having a barriers, even in Nigeria some areas like in Delta have similar phenomena there.

Anyone with reasonable thinking will know these are phenomena already known by people long before Muhammad came, Muhammad only turn it to myths that his God put some imaginary barrier there.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 2:39am On Mar 12, 2019
najib632:

Hahahahaha mr ex Muslim, even a Jew will not say this about a Muslim prophet Muhammad S.A.W was an illiterate even the Qur'an verifies this and there was a revelation to prophet Isiah A.S. about the first encounter of prophet Muhammad S.A.W and angel Jibreel A.S.

The ex Muslim doesn't even know that prophet Muhammad S.A.W tribesmen were pagans, he came from a society that was 95% illiterate. If you claim that prophet Muhammad S.A.W copied the Jews then you must provide an evidence of him studying under a scholar.

Your demonstration would have made sense if the person was educated but prophet Muhammad S.A.W did not even know how to read so it's impossible for him to copy the people of the book, and any body that says prophet Muhammad S.A.W copied the Qur'an is an ignorant person where did he leave these verses?

فَلَآ أُقۡسِمُ بِمَا تُبۡصِرُونَ

(Sahih International)
So I swear by what you see

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 38

وَمَا لَا تُبۡصِرُونَ

(Sahih International)
And what you do not see

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 39

إِنَّهُۥ لَقَوۡلُ رَسُولٖ كَرِيمٖ

(Sahih International)
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 40

وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوۡلِ شَاعِرٖۚ قَلِيلٗا مَّا تُؤۡمِنُونَ

(Sahih International)
And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 41

وَلَا بِقَوۡلِ كَاهِنٖۚ قَلِيلٗا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ

(Sahih International)
Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 42

تَنزِيلٞ مِّن رَّبِّ ٱلۡعَٰلَمِينَ

(Sahih International)
[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 43

وَلَوۡ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيۡنَا بَعۡضَ ٱلۡأَقَاوِيلِ

(Sahih International)
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 44

لَأَخَذۡنَا مِنۡهُ بِٱلۡيَمِينِ

(Sahih International)
We would have seized him by the right hand;

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 45

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعۡنَا مِنۡهُ ٱلۡوَتِينَ

(Sahih International)
Then We would have cut from him the aorta.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 46

فَمَا مِنكُم مِّنۡ أَحَدٍ عَنۡهُ حَٰجِزِينَ

(Sahih International)
And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 47

وَإِنَّهُۥ لَتَذۡكِرَةٞ لِّلۡمُتَّقِينَ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 48

وَإِنَّا لَنَعۡلَمُ أَنَّ مِنكُم مُّكَذِّبِينَ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, We know that among you are deniers.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 49

وَإِنَّهُۥ لَحَسۡرَةٌ عَلَى ٱلۡكَٰفِرِينَ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, it will be [a cause of] regret upon the disbelievers.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 50

وَإِنَّهُۥ لَحَقُّ ٱلۡيَقِينِ

(Sahih International)
And indeed, it is the truth of certainty.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 51

فَسَبِّحۡ بِٱسۡمِ رَبِّكَ ٱلۡعَظِيمِ

(Sahih International)
So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.

-Sura Al-Haqqah, Ayah 52

Jaheel ex Muslim claiming ex sheikh Muslim

- Even the Shia and some other Muslim sects will disagree with you Muhammad was an illiterate.

- You can't provide strong independent evidence Muhammad was an illiterate, you only read it from books that made the claim, you only believe in the myths you were told.

- Even if we for assumption sake agree Muhammad was an illiterate it doesn't stop him from copying and composing the Quran, it's something he can call someone to write it for him which he eventually did according to some Muslim beliefs. The Quran was written by his companions and assembled together by them.

- Since the Quran was assembled after his death, you aren't skeptical of anything?

- The story of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Alexander, Solomon, Jesus etc to name the few. They were all Jewish and some ancient mythology, the Quran copied these stories, many Quran stories are rip-off of previous ancient myths, the Jews and some other tribes lived with the Arab pagans during pre-islamic era.

If we are to go to court, we would sue the writer/s of the Quran for plagiarism if it were today. I gave analogy how i copied stories from previous comics and published it, I can be sue for copyright infringement.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by bahtiyar(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2019
Yes, this is absolutely true. The world is a real miracle. It is always important to learn and gain new knowledge. Quran is the greatest miracle. Also, traveling around the world is very important to widen your horizon. This is why [url=http//bahtiyar-world.com/traveling-changes-your-life/]Traveling Changes Your Life[/url].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting. / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.