Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (61214 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Over 1400 Years Ago Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Prophetic Words On CONVID-19 / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by najib632(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2019
true2god:
You copied me on wrongly, as if I made the original statement, while attempting to quote 'Tintinz'. You need do a better job on who you wanna qoute. That aside, it is a common knowledge among Muslim historians that Mohammed was employed by a wealthy widow, Khadija (who later became his wife), as a salesman and a book-keeper. There is no any logical reason for a millionaire like Khadija to employ a stark illiterate to run her business empire. No one does that,either then or now.
Hahahahaha you're very funny do you think some one needs education to become civilised? The numerous northerners that are stark illiterates but engage in businesses around the world are not considered as traders right? Muhammad S.A.W was not a book keeper you lier, he was only a salesman any one that says prophet Muhammad S.A.W knew how to read or write is a lier. She employed Muhammad S.A.W as some who would look after her trade
true2god:

As I said earlier, hadith is basically large volumes of gossips and Chinese whispers most of which has been deemed as weak or completely fabricated. How can you trust a source which most has been certified as 'unauthentic'?
Hahahahaha, you baffle me a lot. You think Islam is mere play and that an ignorant person can challenge it at anytime? Well anyone who thinks so is stupid. Even I will not challenge an Ahlul kitaab or even a Hindu or Buddhist without understanding the theology of their religion, practicises and the reason they do it and if possible the ones who innovated things into their religion. The best scholars are the best researchers. You think men like Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Imam Malik ibn Anas, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Az-zuhuri, Imam Al-Bukhari, Imam Muslim, Imam Annawawiy are Joblessness and stupid individuals who wasted their time on nonsense? This are men who have memorized the Qur'an and studied the Hadith and Seerah critically and confronted those who fabricate lies and sayings and attribute them to the messenger of Allah S.A.W. All these men I mentioned above spent countless of hours reading, researching and learning and filtering lies from the statements of the messenger of Allah S.A.W. Go and learn how uncompromising these scholars were when it came to the religion of Allah. Read about the dream Imam As-shafi'i had about Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal and how Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal persisted when he was persicuted. Hadith is a science it's more than what your feeble mind thinks about it.

true2god:

Buhari is rumored not to have school certificate but his VP is a 'professor' of Law subjected to a near literate. This does not make Buhari's decisions divine. A less educated but powerful man can employ a highly qualified man to do his job. Asari Dokubo owns a University but I doubt if he a University graduate. Even educated men still employ a secretary. On Uthman, how do you know he loves the Quran? The present Quran has no manuscript dated from the time of Uthman because he burnt them. Why did Uthman burn what could have been used to validate the authencity of the quran if he has nothing to hide?
All those men you mentioned never claimed prophethood and if they did they would be regarded as mad men and stupid idiots just as the several men who made this claim through out history. Allah made prophet Muhammad S.A.W an illiterate because of people like you who will claim that he was an intelligent man. Do you even have any idea how hard the ancient kuffic script was? Do you know how hard the scholars of Islam worked to simplify the Arabic writing? Uthman R.A may Allah bless his efforts, the western culture is different from Islamic culture. To the westerners if you burn a book you disrespect it but in islam if you burn a Qur'an it's to save it from disrespect, you either burn it or you bury it or soak it. The Muslims were on the front lines during the time of Uthman R.A. in an area named Azerbaijan and an argument occured between the Tabi'een about which style of recitation of the Qur'an was better and it nearly resulted to a physical fight, but a companion named Hudaithafa ibn al-yaman stopped them from fighting and told them that the differences occur from the messenger of Allah S.A.W himself. So he rushed back home to Medina after the battle and told Uthman R.A. to do something about the difference in the versions of the Qur'an because he fears that the Muslims might become divided and fight against one another by claiming that the Qur'an is of different versions. So Uthman R.A. Ordered everyone to burn their own versions of the Qur'an, that is the other 6 dialects of recitation and use only the one in the dialect of the Quraish. Then he ordered copies of the Qur'an in the Quraish dialect should be written and with each copy he sent along a famous reciter of the Qur'an and ordered the Muslims to do away with their copies of the Qur'an and copy from the ones he sent to them and that's why today's most popular version of the Qur'an is the Uthmanic version and even those other versions still exist and scholars know about them and the students and scholars of the Qur'an learn about them and know the differences in them. Secured is the Qur'an from any mad person that tries to tamper with.

true2god:

Where did you get this claim outside the Islamic source itself? A man once told me that exclusivity is the right claim when making a truth statement. All religion claim authentic from their own religious document and this is highly subjective and relative. A christian and a Jew will equally claim the quran to be false while their Bible is the only truth. All now depends on the side of the divide you find yourself. And for the records, Allah was in the business of abrogating; this alone is a red-flag.
I have seen and read about Christian scholars and Jewish scholars accepting Islam after reading the Qur'an and asking questions. The truth is obvious and Allah guides only those who are sincere, but can you name for me a single scholar if Islam who became apostate in the ancient or modern times? It is also obvious that they temper with their books e.g the Christians always adding and removing verses from the bible every year, the Jews removing and twisting verses to suit them like when they changed the verse revealed to them against taking interest they changed it to taking interest from fellow jews is not permissible but it is permissible to take from others. And many false stories in their books, like Suleiman A.S. idolating (I seek refuge in Allah from such lies)

true2god:

There is no any book written to confirm that the Jews called David and Solomon womanizers. Internet trolls can do that. The Jews do not believe in Jesus, and so? All religion that sound irrational should be challenged to defend their religion with facts and not emotions as you are displaying here.
Look at this guy @bolded do you not say that Dawud A.S. fornicated and repented, do you not say that Suleiman A.S. had 700 wives and 300 concubines? How many leud and explicit and filthy statements do you attribute to Suleiman A.S in the songs of solomon? You think I make statements without atleast a bit of evidence? I am not like you, who speaks from ignorance. If you behaved how you used to I wouldn't have been harsh but you try to make us look stupid and I will not allow that.

true2god:

In this modern world the writer of the quran will be sued for plagiarizing the Jewish Torah and talmud, the Christian injil and the Zoroastrian scriptures. You can't copy and edit from existing material and call your new material 'the one and only truth'. That's crazy!
Very foolish statement the religion with Allah is Islam any one who follows any other religion apart from the religion of monotheism and belief in Isa ibn Mariam A.S as the messiah messaih and that Muhammad S.A.W is the last and final messenger of Allah is a disbeliever and is bound to be in hell forever. The name of prophet Muhammad S.A.W was mentioned to the Jews, the location of his birth and the day he will migrate to Medina were all mentioned to them, but yet they disbelieved. Have you asked yourself what Jews were doing in Medina when their home was faraway in Palestine? Simple logical analysis you cannot do and by Allah if you need the verses I shall provide them, even from the books of the Hindus there's the prophecy of Muhammad S.A.W his parents names were mentioned, his attributes and actions. Any one who witnessed the truth but doesn't accept or refuses to reason is on his own, as Allah will only have mercy on those who were ignorant and judge them by their good and bad deeds.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
najib632:
What's up about is an illiterate man that has never seen where two rivers meet talking about it
Sigh, my goodness.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by true2god: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
najib632:
Hahahahaha you're very funny do you think some one needs education to become civilised? The numerous northerners that are stark illiterates but engage in businesses around the world are not considered as traders right? Muhammad S.A.W was not a book keeper you lier, he was only a salesman any one that says prophet Muhammad S.A.W knew how to read or write is a lier. She employed Muhammad S.A.W as some who would look after her trade
Can you provide a single example of a northern start illiterate that conduct international business. You dont just make a claim in a bid to justify your prophet being a stark illiterate. Why are you even celebrating Mohammed's illiteracy?

najib632:
Hahahahaha, you baffle me a lot. You think Islam is mere play and that an ignorant person can challenge it at anytime? Well anyone who thinks so is stupid. Even I will not challenge an Ahlul kitaab or even a Hindu or Buddhist without understanding the theology of their religion, practicises and the reason they do it and if possible the ones who innovated things into their religion. The best scholars are the best researchers. You think men like Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Imam Malik ibn Anas, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Az-zuhuri, Imam Al-Bukhari, Imam Muslim, Imam Annawawiy are Joblessness and stupid individuals who wasted their time on nonsense? This are men who have memorized the Qur'an and studied the Hadith and Seerah critically and confronted those who fabricate lies and sayings and attribute them to the messenger of Allah S.A.W. All these men I mentioned above spent countless of hours reading, researching and learning and filtering lies from the statements of the messenger of Allah S.A.W. Go and learn how uncompromising these scholars were when it came to the religion of Allah. Read about the dream Imam As-shafi'i had about Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal and how Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal persisted when he was persicuted. Hadith is a science it's more than what your feeble mind thinks about it.
Islam, just like other religions, is never a rocket science. Besides, many of your so-called trusted hadith has been deemed fabricated and weak. What were the so-called 'scholars' compiling for their works to be categorized as either fabricated, weak and authentic hadith? And mind you, all the fabricated, weak and authentic hadith are still in circulation and sold in Islamic libraries worldwide.

najib632:
All those men you mentioned never claimed prophethood and if they did they would be regarded as mad men and stupid idiots just as the several men who made this claim through out history. Allah made prophet Muhammad S.A.W an illiterate because of people like you who will claim that he was an intelligent man. Do you even have any idea how hard the ancient kuffic script was? Do you know how hard the scholars of Islam worked to simplify the Arabic writing? Uthman R.A may Allah bless his efforts, the western culture is different from Islamic culture. To the westerners if you burn a book you disrespect it but in islam if you burn a Qur'an it's to save it from disrespect, you either burn it or you bury it or soak it. The Muslims were on the front lines during the time of Uthman R.A. in an area named Azerbaijan and an argument occured between the Tabi'een about which style of recitation of the Qur'an was better and it nearly resulted to a physical fight, but a companion named Hudaithafa ibn al-yaman stopped them from fighting and told them that the differences occur from the messenger of Allah S.A.W himself. So he rushed back home to Medina after the battle and told Uthman R.A. to do something about the difference in the versions of the Qur'an because he fears that the Muslims might become divided and fight against one another by claiming that the Qur'an is of different versions. So Uthman R.A. Ordered everyone to burn their own versions of the Qur'an, that is the other 6 dialects of recitation and use only the one in the dialect of the Quraish. Then he ordered copies of the Qur'an in the Quraish dialect should be written and with each copy he sent along a famous reciter of the Qur'an and ordered the Muslims to do away with their copies of the Qur'an and copy from the ones he sent to them and that's why today's most popular version of the Qur'an is the Uthmanic version and even those other versions still exist and scholars know about them and the students and scholars of the Qur'an learn about them and know the differences in them. Secured is the Qur'an from any mad person that tries to tamper with.
The question you need to ask yourself is: where is the manuscript which Uthman Ibn Affan used in copying the current quran? It has been burnt and nowhere to be found. The major reason for compiling the quran is because many people that committed part of it to memory were dying in battle, especially the battle of Yamama. Some ayah were lost as a result of the death of the hafiz which were never recovered. Read your history! Aside from standardizing it for uniformity in language, the primary reason for the compilation is for preservation since many memorizes were dying day by day.

najib632:
I have seen and read about Christian scholars and Jewish scholars accepting Islam after reading the Qur'an and asking questions. The truth is obvious and Allah guides only those who are sincere, but can you name for me a single scholar if Islam who became apostate in the ancient or modern times? It is also obvious that they temper with their books e.g the Christians always adding and removing verses from the bible every year, the Jews removing and twisting verses to suit them like when they changed the verse revealed to them against taking interest they changed it to taking interest from fellow jews is not permissible but it is permissible to take from others. And many false stories in their books, like Suleiman A.S. idolating (I seek refuge in Allah from such lies)
If I name Islamic apostates who were scholars and sheiks will you leave Islam? People swap religion everyday, stop be ignorant.

najib632:
Look at this guy @bolded do you not say that Dawud A.S. fornicated and repented, do you not say that Suleiman A.S. had 700 wives and 300 concubines? How many leud and explicit and filthy statements do you attribute to Suleiman A.S in the songs of solomon? You think I make statements without atleast a bit of evidence? I am not like you, who speaks from ignorance. If you behaved how you used to I wouldn't have been harsh but you try to make us look stupid and I will not allow that.
Dont put words into my mouth; quote me where I made such statement.

najib632:
Very foolish statement the religion with Allah is Islam any one who follows any other religion apart from the religion of monotheism and belief in Isa ibn Mariam A.S as the messiah messaih and that Muhammad S.A.W is the last and final messenger of Allah is a disbeliever and is bound to be in hell forever. The name of prophet Muhammad S.A.W was mentioned to the Jews, the location of his birth and the day he will migrate to Medina were all mentioned to them, but yet they disbelieved. Have you asked yourself what Jews were doing in Medina when their home was faraway in Palestine? Simple logical analysis you cannot do and by Allah if you need the verses I shall provide them, even from the books of the Hindus there's the prophecy of Muhammad S.A.W his parents names were mentioned, his attributes and actions. Any one who witnessed the truth but doesn't accept or refuses to reason is on his own, as Allah will only have mercy on those who were ignorant and judge them by their good and bad deeds.
Stop preaching and present evident for your claim. Where, in the Bible, was Mohammed mentioned? You are getting more confused even trying to search for Mohammed in the Hindu scriptures. You sound very childish and immature. Have you seen/read the Hindu scripture before? You better concentrate your search for Mohammed in the Jewish and christian scriptures which has always proved elusive.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by usermane(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ha ha ha ha! Nigerian educational system is a failure.

No two waters meet without mixing, given sufficient time. Depending on density there forms an interface between them, a kind of partition that we see. But this is not true partition as the water are continually mixing across the partition, albeit at molecular level.

I think there could be miracle in this verse if it tells that the waters do actually mix, since people thought they didn't. Instead the verse seem to tell otherwise by describing the partition between the seas as "inviolable/forbidden", which is not true.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by true2god: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
usermane:

No two waters meet without mixing, given sufficient time. Depending on density there forms an interface between them, a kind of partition that we see. But this is not true partition as the water are continually mixing across the partition, albeit at molecular level.

I think there could be miracle in this verse if it tells that the waters do actually mix, since people thought they didn't. Instead the verse seem to tell otherwise by describing the partition between the seas as "inviolable/forbidden", which is not true.
You are a good Muslim.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by tintingz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
usermane:

Now a Muslim who's not ignorant on this topic.

Weldon for not being bias like some here.
Re: Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back by LordReed2nd(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Bring your proof.

Quran brought it before anybody could thought of it

That is an ignorant claim. The Quran was written more than 600years after Jesus, men have been sailing the seas way longer than that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting. / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.