Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (40546 Views)

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / Lola Alao Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Actress Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by victorian(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Obanz2:
thank God for the people that surround you. some family are just bad give give that's what they want if you can't give them again they turn their back at you. my father is late I no want my father do to many of are family train some of their children and support when death come no one to find...ordinary jamb form na sorry

Wow! That's bad..
Hmmm!
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Rosay15(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind her .

When her husband was alive . I believe she will be the type of wife who will cut off from her friends and females in the family , because she wants to protect her husband from been snatched by other women , forgetting death is at one corner eyeing her In disdain.

Husband is dead , nobody around her is even coming to her aid . her friends have turned their backs, inlaws looking the other way, her family ? Only God knows her relationship with her own people .

Now na to beg strangers online for 3k to buy baby food .smhhhhh.

People don't think about tomorrow, all they care about is today. Just me and my husband, and nothing more .

I don't come online to beg , and I will never do such! And you know why? I still remember my friends and family who stood by me . I don't cut off people because I have a man at home . no way! And if I'm broke ? My friends and family always help me out , even with my Pastor join . they all come to my aid , without me crying online to strangers . that's how well and strong we have each other backs!

I hope most Nigerian women will learn , that life has twists and turns .

Drops mic!
.. Am sure u don't know that stupid lady. She is a scam and nutin like that happened to her.. The girl nah one stupid girl cus her so called daughter that she is using to beg online is nt with her anymore. In short her baby daddy was my ex. The lady just decided to disgrace herself and her generation.
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by satara: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
If my memory serves me right and correctly Lola is not Yoruba but Ebira speaking from kogi state like mercy Johnson
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
omooba969:

I dey jaresmiley, akú next level Buhari yi o. grin
lol make he enjoy e go zoom fast Wallahi I pray
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by SealTeam6: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Yinkagbo(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Anayophd:
Lola is an opportunistic dirty, imbecilic,bastard afonja element. An olosho by trade, whose sole reason for engaging in the rigorous court proceedings is only to satisfy her desire to be relevant, And pretend to be a mother, when we all know she is as barrren as an old cow. Nothing good can come from Afonjas undecided

Werey ni awon ebi eleyi oooooo......omo Iran Ki ran ni eleyi
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by roladex(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
@ anayo phd why naa.why d so much hatred for lola like dat, is not good o.may God forgive u
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Ayobami7(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids by Fixitgood(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
SealTeam6:

Patented in America.
This is a registered body here in Nigeria. Be more careful.

You can never go international then. Bound to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's White Wedding Photo / Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.