Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 (21857 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by akinhanger: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2019
The All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Bola Tinubu, on Thursday ordered the party chieftains in Lagos State to ensure the party secures maximum votes during March 9 elections.

Speaking to stakeholders after a closed-door meeting with members of the Governor’s Advisory Council, GAC, at the secretariat of the Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, Independent Campaign Group, BOS-ICG, in Ikeja GRA, he lambasted party chiefs for failing to deliver maximally as expected at presidential and National Assembly polls.

“Please, don’t praise me, I don’t need your praises, after the poor performance you all put up at the presidential and National Assembly elections in the state,” Vanguard quoted Tinubu as saying.

“It showed that most of the chieftains and council chairmen did not mobilize the grassroots after all the support from the party.

“I will not condone this act any further. Party leaders and council chairmen who fail to perform to expectation at the next governorship and House of Assembly polls on March 9, should be ready to resign or face the music.

“We have over three million registered APC members, yet the performance last Saturday was poor.

“The chairman of the state party, (Babatunde Balongun) should know that his position is not a permanent one. If he fails, he will have to go too,” the party leader said.

In attendance at the meeting were: GAC members led by Prince Tajudeen Olusi, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Dr. Yomi Finnih, Sanwo-Olu and his running-mate, Dr. Femi Hamzat, APC state chairman, Tunde Balogun and executive members, among others.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dont-Praise-Me-Tinubu-Issues-Warning-To-APC-Leaders-Ahead-Of-March-9.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2019
Interesting times ahead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by StOla: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Very apt.

Tinubu understands that you are only politically relevant as long has you can deliver in elections.

Fail and fall!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by donstan18: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2019
The god of Yorubas has spoken. Who are his poor slaves to challenge him?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2019
Igbos are planning to take over lagos and install customer grin grin grin....... Igbos are the most useless group in the world right now.... always beating empty chest day by day.... sawanolu carry go jare let's the continuity of lagos continue

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by akinhanger: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
The god of Yorubas has spoken.

Naaa you know

12 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by quickberry(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

What is your problem?

28 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by stephleena(f): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Lol. them no try am

8 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Bossontop(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2019
Hahahahah!!!

8 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Guess it is now obvious to Tinubu grin
Praising you doesnt always mean people will remain loyal, praising you might only be because of favour and benefits people receive and stand to gain..once you are irrelevant or act too crazy without benefits..You are a goner! grin
So why dont you make a name because of your character instead of the benefits wink

6 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Frankyboy1(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Wizygreat12: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2019
PDP is taking Over Lagos weather you like it or Not

6 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Faithy247: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2019
Nonsense he knows APC rigged the election in Lagos.
Without that that their rigging method I doubt if APC would have won in Lagos.

13 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by KINGwax007(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Leader

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by aljharem(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2019
Yes sir we will do more work

Itsewaju eko lo jo wa ju

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by netflicks(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
Igbos are planning to take over lagos and install customer grin grin grin....... Igbos are the most useless group in the world right now.... always beating empty chest day by day.... sawanolu carry go jare let's the continuity of lagos continue

See mumu post

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by aljharem(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Wizygreat12:

God punish satan. The violence that will erupt hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by netflicks(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Him time don dey expire and he knows ...God father of lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

Better go and listen to your demi God Namdiot Cownu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by aljharem(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

Are we complaining

7 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by olagbola45(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2019
stephleena:

Lol. them no try am

you and ur people carry Yoruba matter for head like gele we no.send you and u people can't do without coming to dis Lagos every minute

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by olagbola45(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Wizygreat12:

always making mouth chest beater Oshi and na failure at d end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by mattonnairaland: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
You're an unrepentant idiot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by crunchyg: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2019
Vacancy- Hawkers needed in Lagos urgently for the sale of Well packaged sweet popcorn- Salary #30,000. Contact me on whatsapp 070,6162,4402
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Stalwert: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by anonymous1759(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:

That's why you keep on wailing because you fail to understand grassroot is Key, you think it's by doing online poll of just having your PVC... You see the low turn out of the South East after registering for the elections?? Upon the fact that South westerners did better he's still pushing for more participation. This is what the likes of Peter obi should be doing not going to court... After if the North deliver 1million vote you'll say it's rigging. Nonsense!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by senatepresido: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2019
how many bullion van this time around?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Some Parts Of Rivers State / Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014 / Pictures From APC Women's Protest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.