Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 (21865 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Breaking: Again, Pastor Adeboye Rejects Tinubu & Issues Strong Warning / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by dederocs(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2019
It's sad how a people enjoy servitude...

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Kulas: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Let APC fail to rig massively the way they rigged in the presidential election and let them see it they will win Lagos.
It is only rigging that can make APC win gubernatorial elections,otherwise they will see what Igbos and other tribes will do and give PDP victory.
PDP on presidential elections in Lagos and most states,but APC rigged it. Without rigging come March 9th, then consider PDP winner

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Ojetayo17(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2019
Jagaban apase
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by jaymee0(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2019
Wizygreat12:
PDP is taking Over Lagos weather you like it or Not

Lol.

You lie

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by iamdynamite(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2019
Kulas:
Let APC fail to rig massively the way they rigged in the presidential election and let them see it they will win Lagos.
It is only rigging that can make APC win gubernatorial elections,otherwise they will see what Igbos and other tribes will do and give PDP victory.
PDP on presidential elections in Lagos and most states,but APC rigged it. Without rigging come March 9th, then consider PDP winner
you people will be shouting rigging up and down, can igbo votes alone elect pdp into power in lagos, see you guys should take a chill pill, you cant tell us who to vote for in lagos, we are massively behind sanwoolu and there nothing you motherfuckers can do about it..

You guys to go your erosion ravaged state and vote your pdp governors, here in lagos its apc we want and its apc we will vote for... peace out

5 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Achorise: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
Igbos are planning to take over lagos and install customer grin grin grin....... Igbos are the most useless group in the world right now.... always beating empty chest day by day.... sawanolu carry go jare let's the continuity of lagos continue
And you are shaking already,under free and fair elections you will never win Lagos state with your broom party.
The presidential election is just a little lesson,you know you guys lost the election if not for ballot robbery.
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by asobo: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2019
aljharem:

God punish satan. The violence that will erupt hmmmm
Were Nobody have the monopoly of violence. Agbero like u....chest beaters
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2019
he should not come and promote violent in Lagos all in the name of election, its never a do or die affair cool
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Mgold90: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
See below ����

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Tinu-Bullion Van grin
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by win3k: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2019
mobilize grassroots ke.
He means they did not get their own bullion vans and area boys to rig.
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by akinadesun: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Wizygreat12:

yinmu shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by omoteacher(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This is part of the reason he is ahead of all other yeyebrities polithievians like Atiku,Saraki,Daniel because he gets FEED BACK and never assume he reigns.
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Myself2(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
The god of Yorubas has spoken. Who are his poor slaves to challenge him?

Hmmmm very sad
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
I am very sympathetic to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's cause. Most of those around him are just collecting his money without doing much grassroots work. 50% of the APC members in Oyo State voted for other party during the last presidential election to show Ajimobi that he cannot use them and abandon them. They said they would waste APC votes and wasted it.

Oshiomhole, Tinubu & Bayo Adelabi don't need Ajimobi to win election in Oyo State
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by ogatboy(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
Igbos are planning to take over lagos and install customer grin grin grin....... Igbos are the most useless group in the world right now.... always beating empty chest day by day.... sawanolu carry go jare let's the continuity of lagos continue

But they come and dominate you in your land. What a south westerner cannot do
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by israelmao(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
What that grassroot mobilization means in Tinubu's dictionary is that,those chairmen didn't harass and frustrate voters in the opposition strongholds as planned for APC to have got slightest margin over PDP in Lagos.
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by hush15: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
akinhanger:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Bola Tinubu, on Thursday ordered the party chieftains in Lagos State to ensure the party secures maximum votes during March 9 elections.

Speaking to stakeholders after a closed-door meeting with members of the Governor’s Advisory Council, GAC, at the secretariat of the Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, Independent Campaign Group, BOS-ICG, in Ikeja GRA, he lambasted party chiefs for failing to deliver maximally as expected at presidential and National Assembly polls.

“Please, don’t praise me, I don’t need your praises, after the poor performance you all put up at the presidential and National Assembly elections in the state,” Vanguard quoted Tinubu as saying.

“It showed that most of the chieftains and council chairmen did not mobilize the grassroots after all the support from the party.

“I will not condone this act any further. Party leaders and council chairmen who fail to perform to expectation at the next governorship and House of Assembly polls on March 9, should be ready to resign or face the music.

“We have over three million registered APC members, yet the performance last Saturday was poor.

“The chairman of the state party, (Babatunde Balongun) should know that his position is not a permanent one. If he fails, he will have to go too,” the party leader said.

In attendance at the meeting were: GAC members led by Prince Tajudeen Olusi, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Dr. Yomi Finnih, Sanwo-Olu and his running-mate, Dr. Femi Hamzat, APC state chairman, Tunde Balogun and executive members, among others.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dont-Praise-Me-Tinubu-Issues-Warning-To-APC-Leaders-Ahead-Of-March-9.html

This goat called tinubu like he doesn't know about the planned militarization he plans for Lagos
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by arsenal33: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wizygreat12:
whether or weather? PDP spelling
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by tradepunter: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
The buhari regime is back meaning uncertainty befalls us in the next four years ahead.

You don't have to be tied down by the uncertainty that befall you... LEARN TO TRADE STOCKS AND CURRENCIES and COMMODITIES.

This is FACE TO FACE tutorial class, no EXCUSE... You will be glad you took these SIMPLE STEPS TO START GENERATING INCOME

If you are in Abuja and Edo state reach us via whatsapp on 08054775938 for more information and registration
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by lagdmark(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
aljharem:

God punish satan. The violence that will erupt hmmmm
Oshodi danfo conductor
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by foreshore(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
akinhanger:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, national leader, Bola Tinubu, on Thursday ordered the party chieftains in Lagos State to ensure the party secures maximum votes during March 9 elections.

Speaking to stakeholders after a closed-door meeting with members of the Governor’s Advisory Council, GAC, at the secretariat of the Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, Independent Campaign Group, BOS-ICG, in Ikeja GRA, he lambasted party chiefs for failing to deliver maximally as expected at presidential and National Assembly polls.

“Please, don’t praise me, I don’t need your praises, after the poor performance you all put up at the presidential and National Assembly elections in the state,” Vanguard quoted Tinubu as saying.

“It showed that most of the chieftains and council chairmen did not mobilize the grassroots after all the support from the party.

“I will not condone this act any further. Party leaders and council chairmen who fail to perform to expectation at the next governorship and House of Assembly polls on March 9, should be ready to resign or face the music.

“We have over three million registered APC members, yet the performance last Saturday was poor.

“The chairman of the state party, (Babatunde Balongun) should know that his position is not a permanent one. If he fails, he will have to go too,” the party leader said.

In attendance at the meeting were: GAC members led by Prince Tajudeen Olusi, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Dr. Yomi Finnih, Sanwo-Olu and his running-mate, Dr. Femi Hamzat, APC state chairman, Tunde Balogun and executive members, among others.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Dont-Praise-Me-Tinubu-Issues-Warning-To-APC-Leaders-Ahead-Of-March-9.html

APC - Association of Present Criminals
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Seetto: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
O boy shocked shocked this guy powerful o, kai see command tone, jagaban of Nigeria politics, the irresistible utaka that single handedly booted gej out office, the only co chairman to the number one citizen that catapulted him for second term, the king maker and nightmare of PDP goons for centuries, I here by present original irumole not that fake one from ekiti state ,'ayam in cifia pain" the person Ahmed bola tinubu....

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by lordkay10(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wizygreat12:
PDP is taking Over Lagos weather whether you like it or Not
You should take control of your spellings first undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by shegra58: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
Atikulooted third class citizen spotted

1 Like

Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yeruba pple mumu pass Aboki in Maiduguri..

They value and worship Tinibu more than God our maker...

And na them suffer pass..

Wetin be my own self,

School or no school, politics or no politics, igbos must survive
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by BuhariAdvocate: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
oponu you are a lost sheap that don't have mentor's
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by Emmacolinho(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
Said by a lunatic from the dirtiest, clueless, ugliest, lazy and under educated tribe in Nigeria
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by VaselineCrew: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019

bro, Tinubu told you to stand up!
Re: Don't Praise Me, Tinubu Issues Warning To APC Leaders Ahead Of March 9 by babaireti(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
donstan18:
And your gOD is exiling in Israel while the Python dances skelewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Tribunal: CJN Confirms Wike Visited His Office Twice / It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. / Aliyu Adekunle, Arrested Vanguard Editor In Black Maria, Ipad Broken (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.