Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

When I Meet A Nairalander - Forum Games (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / When I Meet A Nairalander (92839 Views)

When I Was A Kid Game / ╚►When I Meet A 9ralander!◄╝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

enroll her in a support group where she can be with her fellow crack-head hoes

Where and when did you lost your maid again?? opps, sowry that so long ago you cannot recall, It's ok, I heard they grow back after a couple of years.

Tell her it is wrong to sleep with her uncles and cousins
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2007
tell her that her father is not only her father but also her uncle
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 3:29am On Jul 23, 2007
My DAD (RIP), No islanders don't Bleep their families, check yourself, you were born in it bitch,

U came looking for trouble, now handle trouble heifer
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 3:33am On Jul 23, 2007
islander so u consider yourself trouble ? bitch please ,  u r nothing but a joke  grin grin grin

Islander:

My DAD (RIP), No islanders don't mess their families, check yourself, you were born in it bitch,

You came looking for trouble, now handle trouble heifer

tell her that drinking pee isnt healthy for her
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 3:36am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

islander so u consider yourself trouble ? bitch please , you're nothing but a joke grin grin grin

tell her that drinking pee isnt healthy for her

Look under your bed heifer, there you would find the Queen of bitches, your slut of a mother, And while you are at it, ask her why you look nothing like your other siblings, If i were you I would shoot the heifer for being such a ho
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 3:39am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Look under your bed heifer, there you would find the Queen of bitches, your slut of a mother, And while you are at it, ask her why you look nothing like your other siblings, If i were you I would shoot the heifer for being such a ho

tell her that internet thuggin wont get her far
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 3:42am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

tell her that internet thuggin wont get her far

LOLOLOL, too late to retreat now puppy, I am having fun. Don't run now, Why don't you use your opportunity here to do something worthwhile instead of "soliciting"? If you continue on this trend, by the time you get to 25 you will be needing vaginal reconstructive surgery,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 3:47am On Jul 23, 2007
shitty hoe , who's running ? why would i run ? run from who ?

Islander:

LOLOLOL, too late to retreat now puppy, I am having fun. Don't run now, Why don't you use your opportunity here to do something worthwhile instead of "soliciting"? If you continue on this trend, by the time you get to 25 you will be needing vaginal reconstructive surgery,

aww thats wat happened to u ?

@ topic
tell the fake bitch to shine her eyes and know that welfare isnt shit
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 3:53am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

shitty hoe , who's running ? why would i run ? run from who ?

aww thats what happened to u ?

@ topic
tell the fake bitch to shine her eyes and know that welfare isnt shit
isn't it funny how these jungle puppies who have never set a foot of their backward villages seem to "know" so much about the west, LOLOLOL,
No I have a legitimate job which requires me to pay taxes. so that ilegal immigrants like yourself can come and live comfortably,

No NO No, I won't be needing the reconstructive surgery, Unlike you I respect what's between my legs, thus the urge to give it to Tom, Dick, Harry and Sally does not reside in moi
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 3:57am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

isn't it funny how these jungle puppies who have never set a foot of their backward villages seem to "know" so much about the west, LOLOLOL,
No I have a legitimate job which requires me to pay taxes. so that ilegal immigrants like yourself can come and live comfortably,

No NO No, I won't be needing the reconstructive surgery, Unlike you I respect what's between my legs, thus the urge to give it to Tom, Dick, Harry and Sally does not reside in moi

cheapness , dont let my location fool u , and behave b4 i call immrigration to send u back to ur island
if u mom would have respected wat was between her legs ; maybe u would have known ur real dad
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

cheapness , don't let my location fool u , and behave before i call immrigration to send u back to your island
if u mom would have respected what was between her legs ; maybe u would have known your real dad

Where is your originality??
Immigration? LOLOLOLOLOL, No we didn't fake documents to arrive her ashewo,

And again dummy, I told you MY dad was a respectable man in society unlike the village drunk who supposedly fathered you,

PS, saw you went checking up on Neelsel's profile? LOLOLOL.

And No my mother would have been shot for being a LovePeddler, It is not common in my culture, Again go check your family history, then tell me if Don Imus made any mistakes
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 4:02am On Jul 23, 2007
ask her why the frustration, calm down
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:03am On Jul 23, 2007
Where are the juevenile prostitutes?
I know they come out at nights to do their thing, but isn't it a little too late to be out in bushes??

Arm robbers might be lurking in the dark
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2007
is that for me baby girl, i dont think so

calm down,take a deep breath
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 4:06am On Jul 23, 2007
@ islander
yea i checked your profile ,  seems to me like u have split personality disorder ,  and its nice to know that your watching me on nairaland

and yes i knew your daddy as well ,  i loved it when he use to work my pussy all night long ,  may his golden d!ck rest in perfect peace ,  o yea your half brother looks just like him

grin grin LMAO miss nairaland thug your really making my night ,  u will make more money doing comedy then 2 cents u get from fucking your everyone on your island
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Where are the juevenile prostitutes?
I know they come out at nights to do their thing, but isn't it a little too late to be out in bushes??

Arm robbers might be lurking in the dark

so thats y u work the day shift ?
well ur uncle told me that he still picks ur mom up @ night
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by tafari(m): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2007
omogeand islander, plz stop this!!!
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2007
tafari:

stop wetin, abeg this na survival of the fittest
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

yea i checked your profile , seems to me like u have split personality disorder , and its nice to know that your watching me on nairaland

and yes i knew your daddy as well , i loved it when he use to work my pussy all night long , may his golden d!ck rest in perfect peace , o yea your half brother looks just like him

grin grin LMAO miss nairaland thug your really making my night , u will make more money doing comedy then 2 cents u get from fucking your everyone on your island

seems like comprehension is one of your biggest enemies, Ok let me try to break it down for you dunce, In my islands the gloried USD$1 is a mere $2.60EC. In other words we live very comfortably, thus the need to sell sex does not exsist, Now unlike you where, the USD is glorified, then pussy for sale seems to be the order of the day,
No my handsome brothers all look like him, you see my mother was trained to keep her leg shut tight, wished I could have said the same for your "cock trotting ho"
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by minute(f): 4:11am On Jul 23, 2007
@topic ill want to play on his/her intelligence.
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:11am On Jul 23, 2007
tafari:

No Tafari grab your popcorn and pepsi or coke, your choice,

Let me teach this "sweat shop ho" not to meddle with bumblebees,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 4:13am On Jul 23, 2007
@islander
hey girl, how is it goin?
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 4:14am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

seems like comprehension is one of your biggest enemies, Ok let me try to break it down for you dunce, In my islands the gloried USD$1 is a mere $2.60EC. In other words we live very comfortably, thus the need to sell sex does not exsist, Now unlike you where, the USD is glorified, then pussy for sale seems to be the order of the day,
No my handsome brothers all look like him, you see my mother was trained to keep her leg shut tight, wished I could have said the same for your "cock trotting ho"

life is ur biggest enemy , and if y mom was trained so well , why didnt she train u ? ur nothing but trash and keep on typing  !!! simpleton
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

so thats y u work the day shift ?
well your uncle told me that he still picks your mom up @ night

poor child, lo siento muy feo la nina,

My mom I told you is a Stalwart in her town, something that the "Over grown heifer" who carried you can never be, even if she was f.uck Obasanjo,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by acidrop(f): 4:17am On Jul 23, 2007
ask if she is from the islanders
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by alozie29: 4:18am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

seems like comprehension is one of your biggest enemies,  Ok let me try to break it down for you dunce,  In my islands the gloried USD$1 is a mere $2.60EC. In other words we live very comfortably, thus the need to sell sex does not exsist, Now unlike you where, the USD is glorified, then pussy for sale seems to be the order of the day,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

life is your biggest enemy , and if y mom was trained so well , why didnt she train u ? your nothing but trash and keep on typing  !!! simpleton

Yes Bat, she trained me how to deal with nonentities like you, You gutter rat, now crawl up in your bug infested brass bed and start thinking how you can better yourself,
Remember the West is NOT all about hustling "ripoff pocket books" "braiding hair" and"pirating Nollywood movies"
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 4:19am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

poor child, lo siento muy feo la nina,

My mom I told you is a Stalwart in her town, something that the "Over grown heifer" who carried you can never be, even if she was f.uck Obasanjo,

honey , i pity ur life , it must be hard pretending to be what u cant ever be , one day ur gonna type the wrong thing which will blow ur cover
and leave the crack alone , it wont solve ur problems
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 4:20am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Yes Bat, she trained me how to deal with nonentities like you, You gutter rat, now crawl up in your bug infested brass bed and start thinking how you can better yourself,
Remember the West is NOT all about hustling "ripoff pocket books" "braiding hair" and"pirating Nollywood movies"
hey babygirl, the flames u playing with, can hunt.u down
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

the love-vendor that fired ur mom wants u to replace her
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 4:22am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

honey , i pity your life , it must be hard pretending to be what u can't ever be , one day your going to type the wrong thing which will blow your cover
and leave the crack alone , it wont solve your problems

No No, a liar has no memory, just like you and your bunch of monkeys, Everytime I meet one of your type it's either their father is a Chief or their mother a lawyer,
And again " stinking crocth" I have a great life, thus my reason for being very comfortable, No covers here to blow mongrel, What you see is exactly what you get,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by acidrop(f): 4:23am On Jul 23, 2007
ask her y she didnt ansa ma question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (169)

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** / Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.