Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

When I Meet A Nairalander - Forum Games (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / When I Meet A Nairalander (92846 Views)

When I Was A Kid Game / ╚►When I Meet A 9ralander!◄╝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

bitch i'm not using my mouth , its just typing
and so telling your research has to do with being an internet thug ? creating mutliple accounts ? and typing up a life that u want to live but can't because u spend all your welfare on drugs ?

Ok,, bat no more energy on an empty barrel, I suggest you go back to school. You are a disgrace to Nigeria. I have befriended a few over the years here, and so far they seem very intelligent,

One more time, unlike the many cowards here who create multi ids to vent their anger, Islander was created since mopey banned Neelsel. And if you were able to read and comprehend then you would have seen everywhere i have posted using Islander, I have told people it's Neelsel, So wormy what's your point??

And one last time, welfare is not becoming in my culture. Too bad I have to work my ass off to pay taxed so Liabilities like yourself can enjoy the fruits of the West,

Now baboon git,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 5:02am On Jul 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@babaku

Am sure u know me better than that, coward and I don't mix togethere, am known to be blunt, but if you felt my comment was referring to you than that your problem oh.
BETTER than what, ?, cowaRD mumu, SO UR INTENTION was to mention my name, why didnt u say that in the first instance
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Ok,, bat no more energy on an empty barrel, I suggest you go back to school. You are a disgrace to Nigeria. I have befriended a few over the years here, and so far they seem very intelligent,

One more time, unlike the many cowards here who create multi ids to vent their anger, Islander was created since mopey banned Neelsel. And if you were able to read and comprehend then you would have seen everywhere i have posted using Islander, I have told people it's Neelsel, So wormy what's your point??

And one last time, welfare is not becoming in my culture. Too bad I have to work my ass off to pay taxed so Liabilities like yourself can enjoy the fruits of the West, Now baboon git,

thanks for the energy that u have used on me already cool
my point is u made nairaland ur life , if not y come back with a different ID if ur banned ? why not just say away ?
and ms. nairaland thug u dont do shit for me ,
good luck with ur "research" trashy slut
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

thanks for the energy that u have used on me already cool
my point is u made nairaland your life , if not y come back with a different ID if your banned ? why not just say away ?
and ms. nairaland thug u don't do shit for me ,
good luck with your "research" trashy slut

OMG, You took exactly 15 mins 23secs to compose that thrash??
Damn you should have stayed in school instead of "playing" with the senior boys in the toilet,

I came back for morons like you, And hard ass, stone brain, I "Need" NL for my research, but I promise to donate something back to the forum when I hit it big, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omoge, fart box, come back with something more sustantial, I am becoming tired of you using all my recyled materials,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

hmmmm, time watcher, omg, but that aint the point now, islnder am sure if u were to have a kid @ 18 am sure u old enough to be OMOGE mum, men try to act grwon, quit the anger and let go
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2007
babaluku:

hmmmm, time watcher, omg, but that aint the point now, islnder am sure if u were to have a kid @ 18 am sure u old enough to be OMOGE mum, men try to act grwon, quit the anger and let go

Yes popsicle, Ok so she's turning 4 and I made her in my early twenties?
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Damn you should have stayed in school instead of "playing" with the senior boys in the toilet,

I came back for morons like you, And hard ass, stone brain, I "Need" Nairaland for my research, but I promise to donate something back to the forum when I hit it big, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omoge, fart box, come back with something more sustantial, I am becoming tired of you using all my recyled materials,

damn slut,  u care bout me so much that your timing how long it takes me to type a message ? cool damn girl your taking this nairaland thug thing to seriously,  if u don't stop i will call the cops and then u know they will bring u back to your island
and what material of urs did i use ?
bitch your useless , stupid , and lifeless ,  continue typing , continue typing
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija,if you could speak Igbo,I would have given you a proverb but let me attempt it in English.
They said if a lunatic tears off your clothing and you decide to pursue him,onlookers would have a hard time differentiating the looney from the sane one.
I hope I made sense

Even Jesus told his disciples that certain demons can only be cast out by much prayer and fasting.
I have read your posts prior to this and this is not you.
Please my sister take a deep breathe and do the right thing.
Anyone reading these posts may mistake you for the cuckoo one.
You have more class than that.
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by OmoEko1(f): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2007
Babaku

Star it seems you want an attention tonight, to bad I can't give u that mugu wink!!!!shiooo.

Done with you for tonight, but you continue to show your foolishness becos omo is out of this thread.
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:21am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

damn slut, u care bout so much that your timing how long it takes me to type a message ? damn girl your taking this nairaland thug thing to seriously, if u don't stop i will call the cops and then u know they will bring u back to your island
and what material of urs did i use ?
bitch your useless , stupid , and lifeless , continue typing , continue typing

The cops only deport illegal aliens like the boat full of you who sold all your goats to come, And how many times do  I have to tell you that "sluts' and "bitches" do not exsist in my family, Go check your family tree, trust me I am sure when you are through you would be changing your last name jare,

ONE LAST time, we DO NOT abandon our islands to over-populate others, Instead we come for positive reasons then return,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2007
babyosisi:

omogenaija,if you could speak Igbo,I would have given you a proverb but let me attempt it in English.
They said if a lunatic tears off your clothing and you decide to pursue him,onlookers would have a hard time differentiating the looney from the sane one.
I hope I made sense

Even Jesus told his disciples that certain demons can only be cast out by much prayer and fasting.

babyosisi i feel u and i understand the proverb ,
but like i said earlier this is all a joke to me , its not real everyone on nairaland knows me
and if someone steps to me i have to respond and i'm not taking any of wat islander says personally its all a joke
and who knows she probably conducting a study thats why she created her internet thug personality
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by babaluku: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Babaku

Star it seems you want an attention tonight, to bad I can't give u that mugu wink!!!!shiooo.

Done with you for tonight, but you continue to show your foolishness because omo is out of this thread.
how many times will i tell ur slimmy ass, STAR dosent seek for attetin
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2007
babyosisi:

I hope I made sense

Welcome madame "old sperm"

I just knew you couldn't resist my trap, I have been anxiously waiting for you to abandon that poor old man in his bed for some action, Now don't retreat in the name of "ladylikeness"

Let me show you how crazy I am,  And while you are praying, Remember to say one for sinning by screwing your professor for a green card,
I just love it when people like you come out of NO WHERE and decide to get personal, Did you even read what transpired??

No waste of womanhood, You didn't, So bring your saned uglyass and come mingle with this fine crazy islander//
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:26am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

The cops only deport illegal aliens like the boat full of you who sold all your goats to come, And how many times do  I have to tell you that "sluts' and "bitches" do not exsist in my family, Go check your family tree, trust me I am sure when you are through you would be changing your last name jare,

ONE LAST time, we DO NOT abandon our islands to over-populate others, Instead we come for positive reasons then return,

girl dont let the internet fool u and stop making a fool out of ur username
and sluts and bitches do exist in ur family , ur mom half slut and bitch and u take after her

abeg ms. online thug continue to type ur nonsense
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:28am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

girl don't let the internet fool u and stop making a fool out of your username
and sluts and bitches do exist in your family , your mom half slut and bitch and u take after her

abeg ms. online thug continue to type your nonsense

My momma really has an effect on you I see. I told you pages ago, it's not too late to become someone like her, Just repent goat,

omogenaija:

babyosisi i feel u and i understand the proverb ,
but like i said earlier this is all a joke to me , its not real everyone on nairaland knows me
and if someone steps to me i have to respond and i'm not taking any of what islander says personally its all a joke
and who knows she probably conducting a study thats why she created her internet thug personality

I cannot stop laughing, Are you for real heifer Go back and show me where I meddled you monkey,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:32am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

My momma really has an effect on you I see. I told you pages ago, it's not too late to become someone like her, [b]Just repen[/b]t goat,

I cannot stop laughing, Are you for real heifer Go back and show me where I meddled you monkey,

nairaland thug , if u mom had an effect on me i would be a slut online thug just like u
i think u should be doing the repenting
and pls continue to type , online thug , type
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

nairaland thug , if u mom had an effect on me i would be a slut online thug just like u
i think u should be doing the repenting
and please continue to type , online thug , type

Ok stale mate, let me wipe your tears,
Now if oNLY momma had you for her daughter, two things I know for sure you would have possessed---beauty and intelligence,

Sleep Mama sleep, You did an excellent job. You are simply the best!!!
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

Ok stale mate, let me wipe your tears,
Now if oNLY momma had you for her daughter, two things I know for sure you would have possessed---beauty and intelligence,

Sleep Mama sleep, You did an excellent job. You are simply the best!!!

LMAO which tears ? u mean the tears from me laughing @ all the shit u typed ?
silly bitch i told u that i dont take all this back and forth nairaland thuggin shit seriously
now ms. nairaland thug u just made my point bout u not having a life , thank you
and its funny how u can comment on wat i would have possessed like u know me , and being that u dont know me thats y u type all those funny things
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:45am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

LMAO which tears ? u mean the tears from me laughing @ all the shit u typed ?
silly bitch i told u that i don't take all this back and forth nairaland thuggin shit seriously
now ms. nairaland thug u just made my point bout u not having a life , thank you
and its funny how u can comment on what i would have possessed like u know me , and being that u don't know me thats y u type all those funny things

asi Asi, you under achiever, Ebonics is not my speciality so I am getting tired of having to ask your peers for translation, Man let me send you dictionary. It is obvious you didn't post a few of those last posts grin cheesy cheesy( thought you had me fooled eh?) dunce,

Anyway my eyes are closing jare, but rest assured that if you get out of line again, I shall be back,

PS, Please try another strategy, the bitch, ho, slut thingy isn't working. Let me advise you as I did many of your kind here, words like those have no effects on moi kiss kiss. My brothers trained me well. Islander is no 'weakheart" Now go and say your prayers and hit your bed before your other siblings take your spot, I heard sharing a Twin size bed with three other pickins is not an easy task,
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

asi Asi, you under achiever, Ebonics is not my speciality so I am getting tired of having to ask your peers for translation, Man let me send you dictionary. It is obvious you didn't post a few of those last posts grin cheesy cheesy( thought you had me fooled eh?) dunce,

Anyway my eyes are closing jare, but rest assured that if you get out of line again, I shall be back,

PS, Please try another strategy, the bitch, ho, slut thingy isn't working. Let me advise you as I did many of your kind here, words like those have no effects on moi kiss kiss. My brothers trained me well. Islander is no 'weakheart" Now go and say your prayers and hit your bed before your other siblings take your spot, I heard sharing a Twin size bed with three other pickins is not an easy task,

LMAO grin grin am i suppose to scared ?
and for ur information i typed everything that i posted ,
i'm sure ur brothers arent responsible for ur online thuggin
and let me tell u ur typing has no affect on me , anyone can type insults
hopefully u will find a life and realise that nairaland isnt apart of the real world ,
thanks for making me laugh , i really enjoyed ur typing
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2007
Buenos noches "waste of labour pain", I have a full day ahead, yes dear contrary to popular belief I do have a job and a respectable one as well. (unlike the fake so called doctors here cheesy))

Make sure you buzz me later so we can continue this, I told you I don't need drugs to get high while there is a "place" called Nairaland,

One last word at advise Poodle, next time you Pitbull out ah road relaxing, don't go barking at her now, or else you may get bitten grin cheesy cheesy cheesy,

PS. Too bad my brothers are ALL taken or I may have said, oppps, sorry they like girls on the lighter side too, We all have something in common,

Now tata baby,, and remember to take that pacifier to bed with you. I told you the thumb sucking is bad for your teeth. Remember you don't have insurance now, Bye kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2007
@ islander grin grin grin grin grin

so not only r u an online thug but ur also sick ??
nice combo , keep up the typing ,
its nice to always have someone nairaland memeber to laugh @ when i come on cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

@ islander grin grin grin grin grin

so not only r u an online thug but your also sick ??
nice combo , keep up the typing ,
its nice to always have someone nairaland memeber to laugh @ when i come on cheesy grin cheesy

crazy,,that's the right substitute baby cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adios, hasta la manana, grin
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

crazy,,that's the right substitute baby cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adios, hasta la manana, grin

well @ least u know that there is something wrong with u

grin grin grin this topic is too funny
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Islander(f): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2007
omogenaija:

well @ least u know that there is something wrong with u
grin grin grin this topic is too funny

well I take my prozac and my other drugs, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I am out for real man, only have a few more hours to "burn" my eyes,

While I am away be a good girl, or else grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2007
Islander:

well I take my prozac and my other drugs, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I am out for real man, only have a few more hours to "burn" my eyes,

While I am away be a good girl, or else grin cheesy cheesy

LMAO , good luck with ur research grin grin
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by dolarpo(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2007
whatagwan people? grin
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2007
Ms Islander AKA Neelsel.

I'll look past your childish demeanor and attempt to address you as a grown up,hoping you are one.
For starters,I am not one to boast of anything because all I have is a gift.
I am married,very happily to a fine well accomplished,well published gentleman,a few years older than me.
We both graduated from the most prestigious school there is , take a guess,it's in the north east grin
In professions that your mom and late father would have been very proud to have you or any of your siblings in.

I was given a green card on my own merits and was a US citizen 2 years before marriage.
God's been good to me so the lies that you and your little sidekick peddle about people come from your warped minds.
I don't know you but what I know is enough for me to assess you.
Nairaland is not a life grow up and get one!!

Prozac may nolonger be doing it for you,send me an email,I may prescribe some better antipsychotics. grin

BTW the professor is doing fine,now leave him out of nairaland,will you
try to find one and leave mine alone.
why are you so jealous?
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by wifeypenth(f): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
I'll give her a round of applause and a big hug
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
you mean me grin
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by wifeypenth(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
Yes u babyosisi
Re: When I Meet A Nairalander by omogenaija(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
hug her

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (169)

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** / Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.