Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Former WWE Champ Roman Reigns Returns, Cancer In Remission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former WWE Champ Roman Reigns Returns, Cancer In Remission (547 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former WWE Champ Roman Reigns Returns, Cancer In Remission by WUNEXY(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Georgia Tech fans as well as the entirety of the WWE Universe celebrated during the opening moments of Monday Night Raw. Roman Reigns, known to college football fans as former All-ACC defensive lineman Joe Anoai, announced to the world that his cancer was in remission, marking his return to the spotlight as one of pro wrestlings biggest superstars.

Reigns shocked the world four months ago when he announced the decision to relinquish the WWE Universal Title and stepped away from sports entertainment in a battle with leukemia. He shocked the world again Monday night with his return in a big way.

I said I was going to ......
Click the link below to read full article
https://www.unclewaley.ml/2019/02/former-wwe-champ-roman-reigns-returns.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Posts On Instagram For The Very First Time / #bbnreunion : Tobi Explain His Relationship With Miracle, Alex And Cee C / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Actress Cossy Ojiakor For Posting This Video On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.