Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon (2059 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Because you are an extremist you can eat everything with three fingers, na you sabi!

You fit call Albani Kaafir too o! Laughing gas.

Laughing..
Quoting sheik Al baani like you are on same manhaj with him.

Like I said, explain what sheik said..

Mind you, our scholars are not above mistakes and our scholars has told us not to take their words wiwithout dalil..

If you have knowledge in Islam issues, you would understand perfectly what Sheik is saying. Then you would know if he's right or wrong..
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing..
Quoting sheik Al baani like you are on same manhaj with him.

Like I said, explain what sheik said..

Mind you, our scholars are not above mistakes and our scholars has told us not to take their words wiwithout dalil..

If you have knowledge in Islam issues, you would understand perfectly what Sheik is saying. Then you would know if he's right or wrong..

So Albani made a mistake abi? Point out the mistake! This matter is not your handiwork bro! It is way above your pay grade!

It will benefit you if you know your level! I rest my case!
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So Albani made a mistake abi? Point out the mistake! This matter is not your handiwork bro! It is way above your pay grade!

It will benefit you if you know your level! I rest my case!

Laughing. . Go and learn. .

Stop doing taqleed..

That's what our sheik Al Islam is teaching us.

Like i said, explain what sheik said . Expantiate what he said and why he said that..

Talk.. I am listening
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

The answer is stated clearly in the write up..
If you have any evidence that eating with spoon ain't bidah.. Bring it
Sorry. Please just answer

Does eating with spoon makes one a kafir?

Yes or No
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Sorry. Please just answer

Yes or No

The answer is in the write up
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Eating with spoon
Using tesuba, prayers bead , counters for making adkhar

Both of them is Shirk.. They are bidah..
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

The answer is in the write up
I can't see it
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I can't see it

Laughing...

Read it again
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing...

Read it again
I have read it countless times and I still can't get the answer
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I have read it countless times and I still can't get the answer

Then, that's your problem
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Then, that's your problem
You see your problem
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Questions are welcomed

I asked a question and you could not answer
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
I asked a question and you could not answer

Only reasonable and sensible questions..

Although I have answered your dumb questions..

What's the judgement of whoever rejects the law of Allah and replaces it with his or her own?

What's the judgment of whoever rejects rosul and follow his or her desire?

What's the judgement of someone who rejects sunnah of rosul and follow sunnah of westerner?

And what's kulu bidah dolala..
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Only reasonable and sensible questions..

Although I have answered your dumb questions..

What's the judgement of whoever rejects the law of Allah and replaces it with his or her own?

What's the judgment of whoever rejects rosul and follow his or her desire?

What's the judgement of someone who rejects sunnah of rosul and follow sunnah of westerner?

And what's kulu bidah dolala..
My question is

Yes or No
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
My question is

Yes or No

And your answer is in the write up.
Your answer has been posted earlier
Your answer is your answers to the questions I asked you just now
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

And your answer is in the write up.
Your answer has been posted earlier
Your answer is your answers to the questions I asked you just now
Rubbish
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
One eats with a spoon, he is not sinful but he is neglecting what is better. Eating with the hand is recommended act and not an obligation.

Simple
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Rubbish

Your problem
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
One eats with a spoon, he is not sinful but he is neglecting what is better. Eating with the hand is recommended act and not an obligation.

Simple

Dalil
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Dalil
The great Fiqh Fataawa reads: 'He (Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him) was asked: 'Is it an innovation to eat with a spoon?' He replied: 'It appears that it will be an evil innovation if the spoon is touched by some saliva and then one puts it back inside the food, or if one eats with the spoon to show off or imitates the non-Muslims, otherwise it is permissible to eat with a spoon.'
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

The great Fiqh Fataawa reads: 'He (Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him) was asked: 'Is it an innovation to eat with a spoon?' He replied: 'It appears that it will be an evil innovation if the spoon is touched by some saliva and then one puts it back inside the food, or if one eats with the spoon to show off or imitates the non-Muslims, otherwise it is permissible to eat with a spoon.'

Explain
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Explain
There is no harm in eating with a spoon, but it is better to eat with the hand.
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
There is no harm in eating with a spoon, but it is better to eat with the hand.

Dalil and explain how and why there's no harm in eating with a spoon and it's better to eat with the 3 fingers
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Dalil and explain how and why there's no harm in eating with a spoon and it's better to eat with the 3 fingers
Since you can't read.
I can't help you
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Since you can't read.
I can't help you

Exactly what am expecting to hear from you .

You have absolutely no knowledge about how to pick dalil from kitab wa sunah

You have absolutely no knowledge about the fundamental rudeiments acquired in knowing Islamic correct verdicts..

You only took fatwa.. And that is all..

Fatwa that you choose that you cannot defend..

Go and learn
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Exactly what am expecting to hear from you .

You have absolutely no knowledge about how to pick dalil from kitab wa sunah

You have absolutely no knowledge about the fundamental rudeiments acquired in knowing Islamic correct verdicts..

You only took fatwa.. And that is all..

Fatwa that you choose that you cannot defend..

Go and learn
You are an illiterate.

You don't Even no how fatwa is brought
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You are an illiterate.

You don't Even no how fatwa is brought

Explain how fatwa is brought..

Am listening
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Fundamentalist: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
This bokoharam guy is very confused , imagine albani saying its OK in a fatwa , but according to this blindman and his sheikh albani made a mistake . OK oooo

Let's ask him , since eating with hands is ibadaah , it means albani has introduced a bid'a , what is the ruling on albani promoting a bid'a ?

There is no excuse in ibadah according to jabata salafism. I wonder why he's saying albani made a mistake . just give us a ruling on albani ?
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Because you are an extremist you can eat everything with three fingers, na you sabi!

You fit call Albani Kaafir too o! Laughing gas.

You have time to waste with this khoriji. He is a khorijee and every sane Muslims on this platform already knows him. Have you seen anyone asking him any questions for clarity ni? People have known his false Manhaj. The mutajabatiy, he is from jabatiyoon dogs.

The sweetest things about jabata is that they have no single scholar in the whole of Saudi Arabia to recommend him that he is on the right path. One of his dogs was sponsored to Saudiya to ask some scholars regarding the issue of bid'a that his master has been claiming all over these years, no single scholar is upon their path, imagine!! They will be arguing blindly that is it not Rosulullah that was sent to us and not scholars. How come no scholar in the whole of Saudi is upon truth.

Wallahi jabata is spreading Boko Haram ideologies, in an Islamic country, he would have rotten in jail. He was rescued from jail in Egypt to Nigeria before sef.

To see how hypocritical jabata is, we are all waiting for jabata to make takfeer of scholars like Sheikh Rabi Al madkhali, sheikh Muhammad Al madkhali, Sheikh usoymee, sheikh Al barbaharee (hafizohumuLLah) who all waged war against jabata Manhaj. If jabata fails to do so, he is a munafiq.

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Fundamentalist:
This bokoharam guy is very confused , imagine albani saying its OK in a fatwa , but according to this blindman and his sheikh albani made a mistake . OK oooo

Let's ask him , since eating with hands is ibadaah , it means albani has introduced a bid'a , what is the ruling on albani promoting a bid'a ?

There is no excuse in ibadah according to jabata salafism. I wonder why he's saying albani made a mistake . just give us a ruling on albani ?

I have answered this question earlier ... Read the earlier posts
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

You have time to waste with this khoriji. He is a khorijee and every sane Muslims on this platform already knows him. Have you seen anyone asking him any questions for clarity ni? People have known his false Manhaj. The mutajabatiy, he is from jabatiyoon dogs.

The sweetest things about jabata is that they have no single scholar in the whole of Saudi Arabia to recommend him that he is on the right path. One of his dogs was sponsored to Saudiya to ask some scholars regarding the issue of bid'a that his master has been claiming all over these years, no single scholar is upon their path, imagine!! They will be arguing blindly that is it not Rosulullah that was sent to us and not scholars. How come no scholar in the whole of Saudi is upon truth.

Wallahi jabata is spreading Boko Haram ideologies, in an Islamic country, he would have rotten in jail. He was rescued from jail in Egypt to Nigeria before sef.

To see how hypocritical jabata is, we are all waiting for jabata to make takfeer of scholars like Sheikh Rabi Al madkhali, sheikh Muhammad Al madkhali, Sheikh usoymee, sheikh Al barbaharee (hafizohumuLLah) who all waged war against jabata Manhaj. If jabata fails to do so, he is a munafiq.

Laughing out loud..

I don't expect anything less from someone who engages in bidah, mixes and defend ahlu bidah..

And if you were ask to explain who are khawarij and what's their manhaj according to kitab WA sunnah. You don't know it..

It's Boko Haram that will be talking about kitab wa sunnah, talking about bidah , talking about ibaadah?

Laughing .. Y'll so daft. . . Just like raji sharof
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Jazaak Allaahu khayran! Sometimes it just amazes me how someone could be so deluded and unreasonable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Of Life Before Birth In Islam / April Fool’s Lies / Why I Converted To Islam - Vivian Metche, A Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.