Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Anatomy (framework) Of Discipline - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Anatomy (framework) Of Discipline (451 Views)

The Power Of Discipline / Join Online Simplified Anatomy classes for Medical and Allied Medical Students / It Pays To Be Discipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Anatomy (framework) Of Discipline by Darevofpeace(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
(1)RESTRICTION
Restriction is defined as the timelines to know where to go and when to go.You can never understand discipline when you can not restrict the word's coming from your mouth(when to talk,how to talk ?) sleeping rate and when to move towards positive action's.Restriction is the mother of all direction, life is filled with many seemly golden opportunities with pit's underneath. It do takes your spiritual sensitivity to know this,not all open door's in life are for breakthrough and long lasting.You need to place your spirit, soul and body under the direction of the holy spirit in order not to go to the wrong direction.

(2)CAUTION
It is the ability to be sensitively aware of ultimate danger,because of human peculiar nature,we tend to feel so overwhelm with so many thoughts, aspirations, ambitions,plan's and passions,caution requires guard and taking extreme precautions far ahead of an expected outcome.

(3)DELAYED GRATIFICATION
Life will be too boring when you have all what you think of, desires and imagine immediately, in the game of hunting in the animal kingdom,the pursue of a prey by a predator is actually fun.Having all your needed resources at every time you desires it could lead to wastages,poor management,improper accountability and it can destroy the utmost end of the person.In life, to learn management is to learn how to allocate the given resources in units to execute the given task and still achieved the possible outcome.

(4)PATIENCE
Patience is a lifelong virtue and it is required daily in every life ventures, patience makes you to have a reflection of where you are coming ? where you were and the future journey ahead, patience is the mother of all virtues and it do commensurate with it end objectives.

(5)SACRIFICE
It is defined as self denial of the present in order to have more abundance in the future. It can also mean accepting not to boil your raw egg now in order to eat a full grown chicken at the future. It can also mean delayed gratifications. The law of sacrifice is a Universal kind,It do works at every corner of the earth not minding the race, colour or tribe. It is the foundation of supernatural greatness,It had withstood the test of time and it do penetrates all know barriers and obstacles ,It is the most potent force of every leaders in all facet of life.If you look around and see what human calls the extraordinary, it is the result of self denial and unbending doggedness in the secret by a person.The willingness and ability to go extra miles makes you a dignified high flyer. You would become the envy of the World and rules in the affair's of life,people would give you appropriate honour and look up to you as a leader.The most common resource given by the creator to all human on earth is time and resources at disposal. It is on this two that greatness is been built upon.Finally the question is that how willing are you ready to deny yourself today for a more dignified future and trade your today for your tomorrow positively in order to make an indelible impacts on earth?

(6)TIMELINESS
There is something I have truly discovered about life, life begins immediately you were born and unlike having to act in a movie,life does not give unto any human the time for 'rehearsals' none the time for you to take home your script and read it day and night before coming to act out all your scenes.
Life has given everybody an equal opportunity at commencement,which is the 'time' factor,therefore your output in life is hugely determined by your maximum time usage,let me repeat the essence of time.
The great equality of life is the time given to all and sundry equally to change your story to a more fulfilling one.Both the rich and the poor has 24hours on there schedule. Every negative outcome could be changed with time factor when you make a better decision in subsequent days.Time is life and it has compounded return's based on the investment's made

(7)NO MORE PROCRASTINATING
This is the thief of time,it is the beginning of life's failure's, when you put off what you ought to do today till tomorrow and you behave as if you are the creator who controls the time and season's of the sun,the moon and rainfall. What people fail to remember is that "thing's do not get easier in the future? talking about taking adequate responsibility and instant decision's and action's about life eventualities. It's a big World out their and life is definitely unpredictable, why must you behave and live as if you would be here for a thousand year's? even the oldest human by name "Methuselah" lived 969yrs.and nothing tangible was ever mentioned of him apart from his age and the number of his children. To win procrastination is to be proactive in you thought pattern and plan ahead to the end,a planner can encounter some delays but he or she would definitely beat down a none planner to his game anyday,anytime. As water pipe is used to channeling water to the appropriate directions are plan's to making goal's, objectives, ambition's,vision's and Passions work out. Life is unpredictable, we would not be here forever.

(coolWATCH YOUR ASSOCIATION
I would like to talk about how the people you move with determines where ? and how you end up,the holy book noted that "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are" now in this 21st century "show me your friend, I would tell you where you are going to end up in life" There is a power of influence among peer group,it might be a very hard truth,but "a man's life can never be better more than the friends he keeps or move with" every human has the power to choose who should become his/her friend. If you observe,"bird's of a feather flocks together " no matter ones age,we can still be influenced by our friends at any given time,now what am I driving at?your present location in life was as a result of the people you have chosen to spend your time with.Any friendship not bringing any positive development to your life and destiny should be properly aborted,this life is to short to be wasted. If you want to make an indelible mark on this planet earth,you have to chart your own course and know what you got to do, let me tell you about the Eagle, they do not move together in flocks unlike other aves,the reason is that they are the most unique of all bird's. An Eagle move alone and chart it own course alone,am I saying you should live in isolation, not at all.Since it is very evident that we need people around us, that is the more reason you and I must decide to do a correct and proper analysis of the people we have been moving with. Doing the same things every time in the same way and expecting a different result is called insanity. Every problem can never be solved at the level it was created. If you want your life to experience a 360 degree positive transformation, whenever you meet a new person and he/she has decide to be your friend, the first thing you have to ask your self is that are we going on the same route/journey.Friendship is a choice, it must never be forced. If you fly with an eagle, you would learn to soar above the storms of life,a goat that moves with a dog for years would soon start to eat human waste,a word is enough for the Wise.always remember that your life can only improve only by the association you keep day in day out,you and I have just this one life to live, we are not coming back anymore.It must never be wasted

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 2 / Creative Writers Needed!!! / The Unexpected By David Vera Sorochi (love N Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.