Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

GNI The Bestman To Govern Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GNI The Bestman To Govern Ogun State (259 Views)

Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GNI The Bestman To Govern Ogun State by shugarlykslooh(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Considering the fact that Governor Ibikunle Amosun (aka Baba oni fila gogoro) have devide APC into two with is boy in person of APM candidate Abudukabiru Adekunle Akinlade so he could be the jagaban of Ogun state.and also portraying has the person who's gonna finish is much undone project including his unfinish house at ibara housing estate which workers has been working on everyday for the last 5 to 6 years or his wife uncompleted 10 storey building office at panseke haaa Ogun state be wise And the PDP brouhaha of kashamu and adebutu which has kept PDP away from the real contender not forgetting the god-fatherism of Tinubu to impose the "sha come and be a Governor" Hayden oil owner Dapo Abiodun as the Governor of Ogun state whom I think is not capable of leading Ogun state to a greater height because am very sure he's gonna be control by the cabal.and besides I don't think it has any integrity or any positive ideals to improve Ogun state and the fact that makes him an ijebu-man, it not yet ijebu time to be governor because you handover to amosun who is also a tipical egba-man. And be as it may I don't think a yewa-man has ever being a governor in Ogun state so lets be considerate. Although that's where governor Ibikunle Amosun is right and APC is wrong because ogun state consist of three main tribe (1) the egbarewa clan (2)the ijebu dynasty and lastly the People of Yewaland which has being the less privilege in governing Ogun state.tho APM candidate will have being the best for the position considering the fact that he is from the Yewa region of Ogun state but the only obstacle is the "oga sowe PE" my boss says dialogue, which I think and know won't be good for Ogun state because we are not Lagos state Ogun state people are wiser.
So with the fact stated the best candidate to lead Ogun State for the better is ADC candidate Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNI). Considering the fact that He is participating in his third governorship election if am right and he also came from Yewa region which region is the natural hier . And besides he does not have any God father Supsoring him to pay back when he eventually become the governor .
I think it is the right time we part away from the PDP and APC strong hold and breathe a fresh air with the governorship of ADC Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNI). People of Alagbole, Akute, Ojudu, ifo, all Yewa land sango and so on can attest to how PDP and APC government as treated them especially the celestial that travels to imeko around the festive time will tell you how bad and tiring the road is , alagbole people and akute can also tell you how the abandoned them.
Ogun people lets be wiser cause I know we are wise
People of Yewaland, Ifoland ,egbaland , Ijebuland and all ogun state please don't lets them sweet talk us to vote for PDP or APC lets port to ADC lets try a new thing .
It an adventure you wont ever forget with the sweet memory
We all have children around Ogun state lets vote wisely.
Vote ADC Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNI)
Vote prosperity
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GNI The Bestman To Govern Ogun State by oduz: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
I stand with Dapo Abiodun ....

(1) (Reply)

Pendulum: Now That Presidential Election Is Over, Life Continues / OKOROCHA: Suspension Well Deserved – Imo APC Chieftains / The Preferred Candidate For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.