Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (89081 Views)

Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria #2019 (photos) / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by JerryJJZ(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
If Nathaniel Bassey can miss out in the list, its incomplete. Besides, OP get mind oooo,, you dare to rate Frank Edward above Yinka Ayefele? e shock me nor be lie.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Frank Edwards and Sinach needs to key back into the spirit to be re-inspired, Sinach especially. I listened to her effort early this year 'Give Thanks'. Only God knows how many times I yawned while listening. It's just void and lacks the spirit. By the way, why must almost every gospel singer 'speak in tongues' in songs nowadays? That scam is becoming a big trend!
The appealing part is them demanding fr money before they come for your concert. Like you're demanding for money before we come together to praise God. I even heard most instrumentalist in churches today are usually paid monthly stipends for the keyboard and other instruments they play. Are try really doing this for God or their own pocket.. Big time scammers.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by jude33084(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Codedrock:

MORE FROM SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/02/richest-gospel-musicians-in-nigeria.html

Christembassy giving your life a meaning kiss
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Olumeme: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2019
This article is thrash. You are calling people highest paid without including how much they charge or net worth.
You only wrote MOST POPULAR GOSPEL MUSICIANS

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Please i need to know how Frank is topping Tope and Yinka??
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by xander34real: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2019
vanity opon vanity is ...
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Funkybabee(f): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2019
That number 1&2 is totally fraud, where would bisi alawiye or sewele be.. How much is frank collecting per show self...lols op eh
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
achu442:
Where did you get your stats from?.... Hahaha

We don't know these people you listed there.

Where is,

Mercy Chinwo,
Nathaniel Bassey,
Eben,
Chioma Jesus,
Buchi,

Go and book this people and know how much they charge.
gbam. your list is the final list.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by thegoodone1234(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
I need a music promoter please help.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
achu442:

Where is,

Mercy Chinwo,
Nathaniel Bassey,
Eben,
Chioma Jesus,
Buchi,

It's not quite long this people you listed came out
Which money dem Don make?
Frank Edwards has been here for ages shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by ComeAndobo: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2019
princeade86:
remove nikki laoye, lara george,Yinka ayefele and sammy okposo from the list please.

Do you know Yinka Ayefele's worth? How many of these guys own a media empire. Dude even has a radio station.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by OnPointMan(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Funkybabee:
That number 1&2 is totally fraud, where would bisi alawiye or sewele be.. How much is frank collecting per show self...lols op eh

How can u be comparing Alawiye with Frank na. Frank is international na haba.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by NLFINEST(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Perfectdanny:

No mind op. He skipped a whole Nathaniel Bassey. Choi
even Tim Godfrey

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by princeade86(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2019
ComeAndobo:

Do you know Yinka Ayefele's worth? How many of these guys own a media empire. Dude even has a radio station.
i mean is not a gospel musician. i dont say his not rich

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by ComeAndobo: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2019
princeade86:
i mean is not a gospel musician. i dont say his not rich

I agree with you
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by iyapont: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
SolnergyPower:
Five from Christ Embassy!
Thank you Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Christ Embassy rocks�

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by frowland(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
achu442:

Where is,

Mercy Chinwo,
Nathaniel Bassey,
Eben,
Chioma Jesus,
Buchi,

I personally think Chioma dwarfs them all.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by aalangel(f): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Codedrock:

MORE FROM SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/02/richest-gospel-musicians-in-nigeria.html

Christ Embassy - 5/10
Thanks to Pastor Chris for putting us on the world map.

OP, Frank Edwards is from Ebonyi state, not Enugu state. Thank you.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by blahc007: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Spatta:
When you are Paid to sing for God, You are actually not singing for God, you are singing for the Devil, you are only masturbating your ego, such trade is not inspired, They are just using God to advance Mr. Flesh
"Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10;18

People can use God's gift for the devil unwittingly
Only the discerning knows when people drift, the multitude enjoys everything

Abel's sacrifice was accepted
Cain's was Rejected
There are many Cains among the so called gospel singer
They know when God is not there
Guy, if say u go epp buy/maintain doz heavy sound equipment dem cari, transport dem to de show ground, pay de piple wey folo dem d work, den feed dia families etc.... U fit now com talk wetin full ya mouth...... Maybe u have not read in ur bible that "your gift maketh ways for u"

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by COOL10(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Half of them are from my church. BLW kiss
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by airmark(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
frowland:

I personally think Chioma dwarfs them all.

Chioma Jesus dwarfs Yinka Ayefele?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by COOL10(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
mrZENographer:
Wow.
Some of these gospels artists the way the dress and sing their music, just shows they are far from the kingdom. Unfortunately, many Christians do not discern this.

Far from the Kingdom of Hell you mean wink
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
madridsta007:

Hehehe....
Where is Nathaniel Bassey?
I am sure he isn't bothered and will say He gives glory to God, but if his name isn't on that list, then that list is rigged.

And Dino Melaye.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oritsefemi should be on the list too.

Dino Melaye and Oritsefemi.
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Where is chioma Jesus and chiyere udoma

They don't cut across all folks, mainly for a particular tribe. Same thing with Tope Alabi, she shouldn't be on that list cause she can't be among the top ten highest paid, Chioma Jesus is even more versatile
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Funkybabee:

How many times do these names you mentioned perform at international events, you think this is a village contest? What is the exchange rate of naira to dollar? Frank is an international gospel artist because he sings mainly in English and it's more widespread than Yoruba. Besides UK & US, even Europeans, Caribbeans and Australians listen to his songs

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
IbukunSangotola:
Please i need to know how Frank is topping Tope and Yinka??

Local versus international appeal grin
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by Mizwisdom(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Frank Edwards and Sinach needs to key back into the spirit to be re-inspired, Sinach especially. I listened to her effort early this year 'Give Thanks'. Only God knows how many times I yawned while listening. It's just void and lacks the spirit. By the way, why must almost every gospel singer 'speak in tongues' in songs nowadays? That scam is becoming a big trend!

Ever since she got married, things haven't been the same career wise, it's a shame
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by frowland(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
airmark:

Chioma Jesus dwarfs Yinka Ayefele?

cheesy

Well regional bias might cloud our judgement. But I am sure that Chioma girl gets paid over two million for just showing up in any occasion in the east.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by airmark(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
frowland:

Well regional bias might cloud our judgement. But I am sure that Chioma girl gets paid over two million for just showing up in any occasion in the east.

Nothing like regional whatever. Ayefele is way richer than her. He is a multimillionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by wildernessVoice: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pls can somebody help me with name of the gospel artist that sang:

Paul and Silas
They were left in the prison yard
All they could do is to sing in the Holy Ghost
They sang in the Holy Ghost
And they dance in the Holy Ghost} ×2

Sister Hannah
She was praying for a child
And she prayed in the Holy Ghost} ×2
And she dance in the Holy Ghost} ×2

I feel shaking my body} ×2
I feel like moving my body} ×2
Come up and dance in the Holy Ghost} ×
Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by DonMekino(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ewoooooo....I thought as per gospel stuffs, performance should be free, winning souls is the paramount for them not the money....sorry oo just my random musings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.