Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind (37217 Views)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Them.get yoruba dictionary abi
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wa gbayi. Omo rere bi iyan. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Afrosage(f): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
I love scrabble so much...Not dat I am dat good. Anybody know of a good online scrabble that I can play with real people..tired of playing with a driod(computer)

2 Likes

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwudip6:
Ftc maybe stc
Not even 3rd to comment.
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by IjebuWarrior: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yoruba 4 Life! cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by IjebuWarrior: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ejadike:
Is there Yoruba dictionary?

Yes please! cool

4 Likes

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by alamoht(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
You are brilliant boy

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by detosho: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ejadike:

Yes there are. There are even many variants, both in soft and hard copies. You can also download Yoruba dictionary apps (although I find them less reliable)[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by ibkayee(f): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice

Even though I’m failing easily cheesy
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Unconquerable: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good thing he used his brains for something good and not fraud.

1 Like

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by dalass(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
FeedbackNG:
A student of Linguistics UNILAG Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla has designed the first Yoruba scrabble game.

He was featured on BBC Yoruba.

Watch the video Here

https://www.bbc.com/yoruba/afrika-47327974?ocid=wsyoruba.chat-apps.in-app-msg.whatsapp.trial.link1_.auin

We lead.... Others follow grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Antipob777(f): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yorubas making Nigeria proud unlike our slave brothers from the yeast that keep hating and wailing.

God bless my Yoruba brothers and sisters.

9 Likes

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Olumyco(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is a great feat. Its going to add to the value and development of Yoruba language
I dont we have something like this for other language aside English or may be french.
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice one. Igbo Scrabble game loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Abeycity93: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Afanja amaka

1 Like

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ejadike:
yes

1 Like

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by internetservice: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
shocked you deserve some accolades...

3 Likes

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Bellotelli: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hope there is a Yoruba dictionary? If not d game is dead on arrival
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by lawani: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good job but what about the Yoruba dictionary to play it with?
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Miketonia: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
U 2 much. This one na awo boy

1 Like

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by humberjade: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ejadike:

Yes, there are a lot of them

7 Likes

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Missy89(f): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
What happened to Aregbesola’s tablet opon imo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by jerryvyne(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wow!! This is an elating fit attained.. we r getting there.. generation of intellectuals

1 Like

Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What gift can I give this boy now?

he thinks out of the box
Re: Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind by AfonjaConehead: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice one. By the time I Faya words like Afonja, coneheads,Ajoka,Alimi,Sofistikati, Moronu,Mufutau,Fatai,Ewedu, Agbero,Danfo, Ogogoro,....game over
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles / The Polytechnic. Ibadan 2010/2011 Utme Cut-off & Other Info / Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.