Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) (17085 Views)

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) / See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) / Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by lacemose(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2019
The Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State has come up with this new innovation of creating a portal for the parents of their students.

This portal was created so that parents can see what their children are doing in school, the actual school fees they are meant to pay and the result of their wards.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/futminna-creates-portal-for-parents-of.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Great, I hope other institutions will follow too

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Ok
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Format ti cast

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by dingbang(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Way to go. Uniport should do this. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by yurme(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
he he he he, students don cast for that school

7 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Hahaha. Students go hear am.

4 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
How to monitor ur investment. grin not a bad idea for students. It wud help

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by kehinde1588(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
So ridiculous grin grin

This is worst than advanced secondary school

7 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by kindnyce(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Naija and drama
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by emmyw(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
They Just Copied UI Lol, UI Is Always The Best grin

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Brendaniel: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Good
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
No scamming again for student

7 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Yawa dey
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by teacherbim(f): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Lobatan! I'm sure 80% of their students would not like this. No more top up

7 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by hezy4real01(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Issokay checkmate
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by jendhorlee(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin lol, wetin konsine my dad with portal, even if i tell him about it, he doesn't have that time or my mum that I'm still teaching how to operate android phone na im go login to portal

71 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2019
jaxxy:
How to monitor ur investment. grin
oga na big investment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Sisqoman(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2019
That is for the parent who are well educated, not for the parent who sell pure water or pepper to take care of their kids education...

12 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Absolutely wonderful. Whoever came up with this idea should be given national honors.

Let them upload assignment and test results, not just exam results too and even maybe attendance in class.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by BizBayo: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Nice one..
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Handsomecole(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Omo see casting of life ! Who send them message, especially that school fees aspect...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by luvablesam(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2019
FUTMINNA, arguably the best school in Nigeria in two decades. The layout of the Bosso campus has been the best in best I have seen in Nigeria, the innovations in Gidan Kwanu has been unparalleled. My kids would have to attend this school too.

22 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Gulher: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2019
they wan kill person?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by akinyemi0103(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2019
lolz, see dem oo,for their eye,they don do wetin pple never do b4,i trust my nigger, they will still find to over charge their parent. Gone are the days, Customized Sms got me a lot dose days.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
lacemose:
The Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State has come up with this new innovation of creating a portal for the parents of their students.

This portal was created so that parents can see what their children are doing in school, the actual school fees they are meant to pay and the result of their wards.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/futminna-creates-portal-for-parents-of.html

Lol Full casting for children with tech savy parents.
Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
shocked

So, students cannot lie to their parents to get more money from them?

Anyway, most parents are not technology savvy, but if they are like mine, no free money for those students.

4 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by finebois(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Unilag don get since last year

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by SirMichael1: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2019
My HOD was ringing this during his periods most times and I just didn't take them serious. grin

These guys just like doing too much self but then, I wouldn't blame them 'cause the amount of time parents have come to beg my HOD is so much and stressful that I consider this to be a positive approach.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by edicied: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Why

Re: FUTMINNA Creates Portal For Parents Of Their Students (photo) by SirMichael1: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2019
luvablesam:
FUTMINNA, arguably the best school in Nigeria in two decades. The layout of the Bosso campus has been the best in best I have seen in Nigeria, the innovations in Gidan Kwanu has been unparalleled. My kids would have to attend this school too.

Think wide Sir. It's best you take them out of the country at this rate.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? / Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) / Junior Waec Time Table 2017 (in Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.