Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud (20592 Views)

His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault / Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Godskidk(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
morningsta:

If she is an RCCG pastor as you claim, then it is a very simple case. Locate her Area or zonal parish and report the case and she would be called to order. She might even be sanctioned depending on the severity of her un-Christlike behavior as a pastor.
And VP's un-christianlike behaviour has not been observed by the Church?
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by princegeo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin all these pastors are Fraudsters angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy grow over night

I need a verified Google Adsense to buy

I hear you mad man
Na una next level to Islamise Nigeria but it won't work for you and your president buhari
Have you heard from the other party that's how illiterates behave

Fool
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by bugggg: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Akpabio from Sudan .... lmao
Larryallovernig:
cool
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by semyman: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pastor abi Adeboye's branch manager?
They are all fraudsters
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 02, 2019
uzobaby:
I don't understand RCCG again oooo...the many branches is making discipline amongst pastors difficult. ..PA Adeboye should partly handover. .

PA Adeboye is the CHIEF OF SCAMMERS !!
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by OXLANDOWN: 2:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Pastor Segun Odewunmi (RCCG Mushin ) is one of them. They are all thieves hiding behind the name of the church. Even their head quarters support their activities. I still respect the GO. They hide issues away from the GO by telling him a different story from the realities ground.The so called Pastor Segun Odenwumi even surround himself with touts in Mushin. They are his body guards(just imagine).
The earlier the GO and other elders stop this randy people pretending to be pastors the better for the church i once loved.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by RealTrump: 3:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Larryallovernig:
cool
cheesy na thunder go fire u las las grin
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by ImaIma1(f): 4:53am On Mar 02, 2019
domination:
one thing I dislike RCCG to church authorities should look into this matter, why force people to go and become pastor even when u see no geniune repentance in them, this is his own story u will not want to hear my experience with my former boss a redeem pastor

Please spill
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by anochuko01(m): 5:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
L

Seun, do somethinG about this spammers angry
big titties...abi what's your name? how come you mentioned me as a spammer? what did I sperm
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Kxebets: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove below

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Kicbets: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by onyxo76(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2019
too many funny people get ordained in rccg these days , it wss not like this years ago.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2019
frosbel2:

PA Adeboye is the CHIEF OF SCAMMERS !!
I no follow talk that one ooo
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin all these pastors are Fraudsters angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy grow over night

I need a verified Google Adsense to buy
Thats Not True. Not All Are Fake. Let Me Help U So U Can Identify The Real Ones

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Zedoo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
pastors... smh
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Gentleziggy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
MrMcJay:
Na una sabi.

You too, you're fighting like an illiterate.

Write a petition to the Area commander on a Thursday and they'll pick her on Friday afternoon. She won't be able to make bail till Monday.

After spending the weekend in police cell, it's either she meets Christ or Christ meets her. Either way, she would come out with the fear of God.
nice write up bro keep it up
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Gentleziggy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
D problems with most of this churches is that they don't wait to hear from God before choosing a leader,the fact that u are regular in d church or based on your educational qualification or political position you are good to go ,the aftermath is what we are witnessing today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Independence Day - Photos / Julius Agwu Rehearsing For Thanksgiving After Ailment (Video) / Pastor David Ogbueli Warns J. Martins Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.