Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud (20591 Views)

His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault / Dharmierichie Accuses Hushpuppi Of Assault In Dubai (Photos) / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by lonelydora: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ndlistic:
Fast rising singer, Timi Blaze has accused an RCCG pastor of assaulting and attempting to defraud him.

The singer who shared photos and videos of injuries he sustained during the assault said, 'the woman who appears in this video is my former landlady, Pastor Tega Peace Odudu: An Area Pastor Of The Redeem Christian Church Of God, Arida Lagos Parish Province R11, Parish Region LA37 and A Barrister Of The Nigerian Court Of Law'

He went on to say, 'I truly pray this woman is stopped before she one day kills somebody. Lawyers should be decent people not thugs. Pastors should be christ like not oppressors of fellow christians'.

See all the details below, and Watch Video Here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/fast-rising-singer-timi-blaze-accuses.html?m=1

What did he do?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by lastempero: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
That's y every man in naija should be street oriented n connected as well, you for reset the woman brain still go state CID to report her.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by zola105: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ndlistic:
Fast rising singer, Timi Blaze has accused an RCCG pastor of assaulting and attempting to defraud him.

The singer who shared photos and videos of injuries he sustained during the assault said, 'the woman who appears in this video is my former landlady, Pastor Tega Peace Odudu: An Area Pastor Of The Redeem Christian Church Of God, Arida Lagos Parish Province R11, Parish Region LA37 and A Barrister Of The Nigerian Court Of Law'

He went on to say, 'I truly pray this woman is stopped before she one day kills somebody. Lawyers should be decent people not thugs. Pastors should be christ like not oppressors of fellow christians'.

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/fast-rising-singer-timi-blaze-accuses.html?m=1
Let the matter be charge to court and let the law take is cost
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by jcross19: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin all these pastors are Fraudsters angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy grow over night

I need a verified Google Adsense to buy
book haram noted ! can you see what you are typing on social media it really show the class you really belong to, blood suckers. well no matter the situation the pastor is not showing a good example of lamb God. rccg can you use monkey to be a pastor you can speak English.

1 Like

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Oluwasanmi18: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
See d woman face like somebody ass....chewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
one thing I dislike RCCG to church authorities should look into this matter, why force people to go and become pastor even when u see no geniune repentance in them, this is his own story u will not want to hear my experience with my former boss a redeem pastor

1 Like

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by kareemkamil(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ile Aye yin tibaje, eyin Oloriburuku pastor wonyi. Make una no worry, una cup go soon full.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
one thing I dislike RCCG the church authorities should look into this matter, why force people to go and become pastor even when u see no geniune repentance in them, this is his own story u will not want to hear my experience with my former boss a redeem pasto
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Gbeminayo: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
hmm Nigerians and power be like
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by mastermaestro(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
lonelydora:

What did he do?

Good question. He hasn't told us what he did wrong to provoke the said landlady in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Godskidk(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
The dude is even calling on the church administration to do something... What would you expect from the clergy of a church that has allowed a politician retain his position as Senior pastor after all his obvious sins?
Even the members of this church has lost faith in their clergy...
Church in Nigeria is no longer a moral compass, it's just a business!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by abbey621(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
gypsey:
So you Judge people by their looks? So Tell us how the man is supposed to look.

Would it be okay by you?. if i say Nobody will.take you serious the Way you look.

Not his physical look but situational. Look at the so called building they are fighting over, look at the so called landlord. All police would do is use them to make more money. Unless he has someone inside the police force, no area commander would take him seriously unless he can part with some cash.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by tsinzu: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Redeemed just busy ordaining all manner of crooks as pastors. Even Remix Tinubu wadms ordained as a pastor. Adeboye is seriously messing up, it's no longer about soul winning, it's a now a full time money making venture
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by SophieAdey: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wawu
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
abbey621:

Not his physical look but situational. Look at the so called building they are fighting over, look at the so called landlord. All police would do is use them to make more money. Unless he has someone inside the police force, no area commander would take him seriously unless he can part with some cash.
Okay, i see. So Nigeria is still Corrupt then grin
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Denique(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dollabiz:
these redeem.pastor lately and.their dirty corruption.act they all ride around now with big trucks .i dont even know which one.is most corrupt among these pastors and politicians .its now hard to tell
It's soooo saddening my brother!
There's an unredeemed pastor of RCCG who's married with grown up kids asking me out when he should be praying a young lady like me settle down. I was speechless when he said it. I didn't even know when I put a call through to my uncle to tell him. Some of my colleagues are aware, some having been suspecting him to be dating a lady in the office and I remember defending him because I thought he was a genuine man of God. We plan to expose him soon with enough proof he can't deny. He says he'll lodge somewhere in Abeokuta or Ibadan. Pastorrrrr shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by AngelicBeing: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
MrMcJay:
Na una sabi.

You too, you're fighting like an illiterate.

Write a petition to the Area commander on a Thursday and they'll pick her on Friday afternoon. She won't be able to make bail till Monday.

After spending the weekend in police cell, it's either she meets Christ or Christ meets her. Either way, she would come out with the fear of God.
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by berbs: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
davit:
Most RCCG pastors are not called by God. So, don't get it twisted bro.
I don't take them serious these days even as a member that I am.
I just hope you could sue the idiot lawyer!

Our Vice Presido is a case study already
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Denique(f): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
domination:
one thing I dislike RCCG the church authorities should look into this matter, why force people to go and become pastor even when u see no geniune repentance in them, this is his own story u will not want to hear my experience with my former boss a redeem pasto

One is asking me out now. Wants us to go to Abeokuta and lodge. He's a manager in my place of work which is why I'm gathering proof before blasting him. Some of my colleagues are aware. It's so pathetic. Imagine it was a girl leaving with him, he'd say he raped her because of her indecent dressing but this is an office for goodness sake. He is not the only man here. A married pastor o. Elderly at that asking to come to my house. Lord have mercy!
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by abbey621(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, i see. So Nigeria is still Corrupt then grin

Very very...In fact corruption is our national anthem grin grin grin
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
abbey621:

Very very...In fact corruption is our national anthem grin grin grin
Fantastically. grin Like Former Prime Minister David Cameron Said.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by excell123: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rapture is imminent.
Prepare in holiness
www.tlccrm.org
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by PapaAdanna: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
But if the woman heart WOWO like her face... She go kill sombori one day.
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Emmanuel226(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
so who you want to believe all this rubbish wey you just talk finish na?
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Emmanuel226(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
you need serious deliverance
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Emmanuel226(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku weed at work
when you see PDP supporters you go know
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Emmanuel226(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
no worry ICPC go soon coe after for spreading of wrong information
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Emmanuel226(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
i no follow accuse the pastor oh
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by Emmanuel226(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
well that did not top Buhari from winning the 2019 election
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by DANIELKWAME: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
ruggedtimi:
RCCG again
what do u mean by RCCG again Dont speak against RCCG
Re: Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud by morningsta(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ndlistic:

The singer who shared photos and videos of injuries he sustained during the assault said, 'the woman who appears in this video is my former landlady, Pastor Tega Peace Odudu: An Area Pastor Of The Redeem Christian Church Of God, Arida Lagos Parish Province R11, Parish Region LA37 and A Barrister Of The Nigerian Court Of Law

If she is an RCCG pastor as you claim, then it is a very simple case. Locate her Area or zonal parish and report the case and she would be called to order. She might even be sanctioned depending on the severity of her un-Christlike behavior as a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Independence Day - Photos / Julius Agwu Rehearsing For Thanksgiving After Ailment (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.