Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) (1624 Views)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by PoliticsNigeria: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

A group of international Election Observers have fingered Ex-senator and Former Governor of Akwa-Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio as the mastermind behind several electoral infractions in the just concluded 2019 Presidential elections.

In footage made available to PoliticsNGR, the elections observers accused Akpabio of using thugs to disenfranchise voters and thumbprint ballot papers in favour of the ruling party, APC.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/shocker-international-election-observers-accuse-akpabio-rigging/

Re: How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by Olatunji1929: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks God war eventually saw war for akpabio he was consumed by the war he brought to akwa ibom
Re: How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by haywire07(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
When did IPOB turn to international observer.

I think this politicsngr is just a blog like every other blogs who conventionally peddle unconfirmed news.
Re: How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by Almajiri1: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why is Trump yet to congratulate buhari?
Re: How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
No Collation happened in Minister of Transportation Amaechi’s Local Government (Ikwerre LGA) because the Army took over the collation center.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsqglJ5XPM
Re: How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by Ezengwoli1: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
No hope. No hope. No hope. And I'm very proud to blame it on the fools, the religious and tribalistics bigots. who are still ignorant, very uncivilized, blind and lazy. who doesn't know what the so called politicians are up to. by mortgaging their future, feeling fat and gambling with their life, while . wake up Nigerians, wake up Africa, let's fight for our future now with one voice, for the time is right and the future is in our hand. let save this nation now. And Let their be a revolution, let the nation be restructured. Pls Can someone tell me how, India, China, uk, and rest conduct her elections? I'm deeply pained because my people perished for lack of wisdom and knowledge. Baba Fela. Sorry for Nigeria... My favourite musician ever. And The Yoruba immortal...
Re: How Akpabio attacked us - International Election Observers expose Rigging (PICS) by jaszplus12(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Almajiri1:
Why is Trump yet to congratulate buhari?
He has questions to answer in Washington oooooooooooo... he's been called a cheat comman and liar by his own lawyer...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Aroma Ufodike The First And Only Person To Win The Top Prize In Nigeria. / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Dance To Tekno Song As She Celebrates 96th Birthday / I’ve Never Told A Lie Before – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.