Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House (54863 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Kemi Olunloye Calls Psquare Brothers 'ILLUMINATI" (pictures) / Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Celebrityblog: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Ex Oyo Governor's daughter and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo caught mango thieves in her mother's garden and dealt with them.

Kemi Olunloyo who looked tired and worn out after battling the thieves who steal her mum's special breed mangoes share videos detailing the incident.

Ms Olunloyo wrote:

"PART ONE

When young people consistently steal, they extend it to classmates, neighbors and neighborhoods, then they become burglars, armed robbers, kidnappers, cultists and Yahoo boys and girls club.

WARNING: The footage you are about to see may be disturbing."

" PART 2

The mango trees in my mom's farm that caused the constant daily headache. Kids come out of two schools, jump the low fence, enter her compound and start plucking the hard work Dr Adelaja did in 2009. It is a very delicate sweet hybrid mango. The kids see it partially yellow and jump in. Once the gardener and gateman spots them, they run and traffic is busy so they could end up running into cars!! Why are we chasing them? They are Intruders, they are stealing someone else's hard work, they can be killed.....KILLED? There are massive � snakes in the stream, it's a natural habitat NIHUT made for my parents in 1974. But also look at the top of the tree.

__

N.E.P.A⚡⚡���a 60,000 volt tension wire which goes thru her compound straight thru the mango trees. A 3yo was designated to CLIMB up there today while the older ones watched as she threw the mangoes not even ripe down. She had no idea wires were embedded in the tree ��Not much mangoes left. This is a tree that produces only 25 mangoes a year. 15 are already STOLEN or ruined by school kids. I have told both principals since 2012. These are new sets of kids."

Watch the video and see what she did to them and more pictures HERE

What do you think about how Kemi handled this?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/kemi-olunloyo-detains-schoolchildren.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Celebrityblog: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
See more
Watch the Video HERE

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
She should concern herself with those that stole her sense

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by iGISTMORE: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
cool
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Tonyprisca: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jesus na this woman real face be this

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by 9jayes: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Olunloyo not Olunloye.

See my signature

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by slawomir: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by dreamwords: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by oyetunder(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
angry special mangoes...attracting minor thieves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by superior1: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
When insanity meets joblessness.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Imagine just because of mango
This is act of wickedness

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Pidginwhisper: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Ayoswit(f): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
She would always want to do something nasty to trend on social media. Mtcheew undecided, her yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tonyprisca:
Jesus na this woman real face be this
as if u fine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
SMSPF means what?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by sinaj(f): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
I did this too in primary school even with red ribbons tied on the tree and sometimes branches with fruitgrin ; grin

Let her free the kids jarey!

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Leave the children alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by noisy45(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Which mangoe better pass her head
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
I weak

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by cooljoe7(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lolss..madam go get yourself a fucking dog and stop embarrassing ur entire household online.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by eddie7: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tramadol topped with codeine

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by blindjustice13(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
SMSPF means what?
stop making stupid people famous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by nelronaldo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
She should concern herself with those that stole her sense
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
blindjustice13:
stop making stupid people famous

Correct!!! cool

I coined an acronym recently and it is SMSPF (Stop Making Stupid People Famous).

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by PastorandMentor(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yeye dey smell ask lie lie man grin
Pastor David really dealt with this old woman. I guess she is now insane. Na person wey no get work go sit down dey wait for children wey come plug mango.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by soberdrunk(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Op it's "Olunloyo" not "olunloye

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Arysexy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
See her real ugly face grin
Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by khallebb(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
SMSPF means what?
Stop making stupid people famous... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloye Catches Mango Thieves In Her Mum's House by Zorbadezinc: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mad woman. I am not surprised she was locked up. I hear she was even deported from Canada

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) / Amber Rose Posts On Mr Ibu (Photo) / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.