Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

#otogeinlagosstate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #otogeinlagosstate! (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#otogeinlagosstate! by fjjc(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
My advice to our Igbo brothers and sisters in Lagos State is that politians in Nigeria across the board are friends. Stop meddling in the affairs of local politics. As earlier stated in the week by Asari Dokubo Lagos State belong to the Yorubas. Do not be fooled by the politicians that Lagos is no man's land.Let us use our good time to make money and go back home to develop our land in order to build the Eastern Nigeria of our dreams because one day #putthemwheretheybelong! will be the case.

Let us mind our business do not be fooled Lagos State belong to the Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: #otogeinlagosstate! by WisdomFlakes: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Smart igbos should take a cue from Dangote. He's smart and diplomatic enough to not mix his businesses with politics and it has served him very well up till today. Igbos are majorly traders and there's always life after elections. You can't expect to enjoy favourable policies from the same political party whose candidate you are overtly working hard to undermine and still ended up winning without your votes. They should be wise.
Re: #otogeinlagosstate! by Dukpe219asere: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi

Re: #otogeinlagosstate! by B1ak3: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Igbos starting oto ge in Lagos will make Jimi Agbaje lose like a cow in this election. You don't become arrogant simply because you think your host is accommodating. You can not live in a man's house and dictate how it is run. No other tribe can come to the east and act the way igbos are acting in Lagos.

It is this arrogance that is making the tribe lose it standing politically in Nigeria.
Re: #otogeinlagosstate! by KunleyY19(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
If Igbo's champions o to gee in Lagos...
The election will then be Yoruba vs Igbo and there's no way Agbaje will win...
When Sanwo-Olu enter na tax them go use kill una..
Re: #otogeinlagosstate! by fjjc(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
I don talk my own.

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court: FG Responsible For Agatu Killings / Tayo Fasuan, From Lagos (a Yoruba Man) Wrote: I've Wanted To Stay Away From Thi / Man Begins Cycling From Rivers State To Akwa Ibom To Felicitate With Gov. Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.