Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man Begins Cycling From Rivers State To Akwa Ibom To Felicitate With Gov. Udom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Begins Cycling From Rivers State To Akwa Ibom To Felicitate With Gov. Udom (487 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Begins Cycling From Rivers State To Akwa Ibom To Felicitate With Gov. Udom by Emelcee: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
An ardent supporter of Gov Udom Emmanuel and the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Akwa Ibom State , Ekemini Usoroh has set out on endurance cycling from Rivers to Uyo to felicitate with Gov. Udom Emmanuel over his victory in the Governorship election.

Ekemini who is in his twenties , hails from Oruk Anam Local Government Area of the state. Recall that Ekemini Usoroh is the 2nd edition winner of the umbrella business Quest, a program to reward budding entrepreneurs hosted by the State chapter of the People's Democratic Party (PDP). He has been a vociferous supporter of H.E Gov. Udom Emmanuel.

Before embarking on the distant Journey to Uyo he told journalists that he had already made up his mind and vowed to trek to Uyo if Udom Emmanuel of PDP wins the Governorship election following the intimidating atmosphere for campaigns that the APC showed in the state.

He said “I made a promise that if PDP wins the Governorship election with all the warsaw threat coming from all angles by the APC camp, I will trek from Rivers to Uyo. I am doing it for my Party PDP, and I am doing it for Udom Emmanuel”

The PDP supporter only carried a bag, snacks, a bottle of coke, bubble gums, glucose, #200 recharge vouchers and cash of N5,000 as his basic needs for the long journey.

He said “When I get to Uyo, I will be glad to see Gov. Udom and congratulate him over his victory at the poll because it has been #OnlyGod”.

He appealed to the APC Governorship candidate, Obong Nsima Ekere to take the result in good faith for peace and progress of the country.

He also urged all APC supporters to accept the peoples verdict and heed the call by prominent Nigerians.

When asked how he's going to get the strength he replied
"OnlyGod"

Re: Man Begins Cycling From Rivers State To Akwa Ibom To Felicitate With Gov. Udom by seanfer(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
I hope He's not planing to pass through Ogoni Axis or else He might be Kidnapped.. That road is a security risk..

(1) (Reply)

INEC Excludes Okorocha’s Name For List Of Senators-elect / Watch Nigerian Soldiers Dancing ''Zanku'' And ''Shaku Shaku" (photos) / EFCC Academy To Begin Degree Programme In Anti-corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.