Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos (4354 Views)

Labour Party Candidate Hilda Dokubo Vows To Rescue Her Constituency / Wike Wants To Revenge On Atiku With Same Game Tambuwal Played / Crisis Rocks Imo Community As Military Revenge Killing Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
A former Niger Delta militant leader Asari Dokubo has threatened reprisals over the alleged killing of “Biafra” people in Lagos, Concise News reports.

Concise News understands that they were some level of violence in Lagos during the presidential and governorship election with some “Biafra”people attacked.

While speaking about the development, Dokubu in a video blamed politicians for the incidents.

He also berated the killings in Rivers State during the electoral exercise on Saturday.

“We will revenge the killings” he warned the Yorubas.

See the video…

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/03/01/biafra-asari-dokubo-vows-to-revenge-killing-of-igbo-in-lagos/
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
The confused lunatic should shut the fu*k up.

Edwin Kiagbodor Clark that is a blood sucking diety in the creeks of the Niger Delta should be the first person you should revenge Not the Yorubas.

I have come to understand that the Yorubas are really seeking for a united South and we should carry them along and not revenge.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The confused lunatic should shut the fu*k up.

May God Bless you my Friend

This is ow any sane person should talk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Kundagarten: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:

Was it OK to kill Biafrans?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:

Please who did ?

Did Yoruba that accommodated your forefathers without any crisis killed any Biafran?

People like to are the problem of ipobians miscreants

You mislead them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:

Please can you come out with any proof that the Yorubas were responsible for the killings?

I need proof sir.

By the way, I am a proud Deltan and not a Yoruba as you might want to assume.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Nogodye(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
This one is still in pain over Atiku/Obi defeat.He think they will come back to business as usual.Yoruba and Igbo are brothers.We all need each other to grow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Jayslicky: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Asari dokubo should shut the f*ck up, were was he when everywhere was hot during the elections, mr man was in his house enjoying all his embezzled money, he is only looking for the way innocent blood will be shed. The election is over, let's live in peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:
A former Niger Delta militant leader Asari Dokubo has threatened reprisals over the alleged killing of “Biafra” people in Lagos, Concise News reports.

Concise News understands that they were some level of violence in Lagos during the presidential and governorship election with some “Biafra”people attacked.

While speaking about the development, Dokubu in a video blamed politicians for the incidents.

He also berated the killings in Rivers State during the electoral exercise on Saturday.

“We will revenge the killings” he warned the Yorubas.

See the video…

https://www.concisenews.global/2019/03/01/biafra-asari-dokubo-vows-to-revenge-killing-of-igbo-in-lagos/

This is just an excuse to incite people and start an unrest for his personal gains.

Now is not the time for crisis, we need to keep moving forward as a nation .
Crisis only bring deaths and setbacks...what is the gain ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by teufelein(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
lets hope there're reasonable people in yorubaland, the devils you invoke you may not be able to control them....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWichYPyjqY

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mariangeles:
This is just an excuse to incite people and start an unrest for his personal gains.

Now is not the time for crisis, we need to keep moving forward as a nation .
Crisis only bring deaths and setbacks...what is the gain ??
What does Asari knows? A shameless fat hippopotamus who feeds freely from the monthly amnesty stipends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What does Asari knows? A shameless fat hippopotamus who feeds freely from the monthly amnesty stipends.

Seriously, we need to give peace a chance in this new administration.

Enough of the bitterness and anger that does no good .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by teufelein(f): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

you've been warned, you better reflect. the crude oil/gas belong to them. they can have all once if they implement our recommendations. he knew what we told them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by globemoney: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hahaha, Asari said if they cut off the crude, every Yoruba family will be affected lmaoooo

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mariangeles:
Seriously, we need to give peace a chance in this new administration.

Enough of the bitterness and anger that does no good .
My dear, I am not in support of of this present administration, and my good friend, sarrki knows that, but that doesn't mean I support anyone trying to incite violent or carry out any violent act.

I love PEACE. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Asari is a foool. Shebi he threatened in 2015 that if Jonathan lose he will do something

Its 4 yrs now nothing the fat coward no fit shakebody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
teufelein:

you've been warned, you better reflect. the crude oil/gas belong to them. they can have all once if they implement our recommendations. he knew what we told them.
Dear teufelein,

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
What Tinubu And Agbero Mc-Oluomo Will Cause In Lagos State En
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by teufelein(f): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
What do you guys think politics is about? You think you are on a school playground, playing jump rope?

The politics of your country is about your life. It is about the life of your children. It affects everything about you from what you eat to where you can afford to live, and the destiny you will help shape for your children.

Buhari holds the lives of your children in his hands. Some of you adults are just too screwed up and un-serious for any reasonable purpose on this earth.

Anybody who voted Buhari may have just caused the death of your relatives or even you simply by where they placed their thumb on the ballot or what they influenced others to do with their support.

You people do not get these things, do you?

You take the "social" in social media way too seriously, though you clearly do not even understand what the term "social" means.

You think you sound ubër smart when you say "politics should not divide us". Are you okay at all?

When a government looks the other way while her cronies pocket money meant to repair a bridge, and years down the line, someone loses their life from an accident owing to disrepair on that bridge...what do you think this says in essence?

Whoever voted such irresponsible government caused that death.

Now we cannot take tort so stringently else we'd all be walking homicidal maniacs for all the bugs we might have squelched underfoot at some time, but fact is, when you make it look like it is ordinary fare for someone to support a system which you know oppresses your progress economically and so alters the quality of life and right to security, dignity and happiness of your progeny, you show a level of irresponsibility and ignorance that you should be spat on for.

I maintain that I do not break bread with evil. I don't engage in banters with Nigerians on our politics of APC-PDP for entertainment.

I'll be damned if I would let people who do not know how to join one salient string of intelligence from one aspect of their personhood to another to make me feel like I should be ashamed of my conscientiousness in these things.

I know my humour, and believe me, my littlest funny bone will crack the toughest bone in your skull any day, but please do not be hopeless enough to broach the area of my politics.

Stay in your lane, and respect my choice of abstinence from depravity. Hating on a buharist is moral duty with me.

I detest people who eulogise Buhari, not because of Buhari himself, but because of what Buhari symbolises.

- arrogant incompetence

- unscrupulous insouciance to the tenets of shame, honour and good conscience. (How do you hop on exalted sociopolitical concepts like Change, Anti-corruption, Patriotism and Integrity, and then go on to completely destroy their true essence so roughishly)?

- divisiveness
- bigotry
- tomfoolery as government. (I mean, look at his cabinet. Just sit back and look at the criminal buffoonery his mouthpieces constantly regale our national space with).

We are at the precipice of one of the most bitter eras of our national life and what do you have the most vocal heads from the Presidency to party secretariat mouthing off?

They taunt Nigerians whose sweat, privation and taxes keep them in place. They divide the entire society with their scorn and rhetorics of hate and stupidity.

And what do you do when their social media minions channel this offence to you?

You knuckle down. You cower.

On the streets, the talakawa arm of their Coalition of Depravity are stopping ordinary, unprotected Nigerians in their cars, barricading roads and forcing everyone they can harass to raise 4 + 4 signs at point of dangerous weapons.

Ask yourself: What could happen if they meet someone who refuses to kowtow to their demand?

These scoundrels dance on the heads of dead Nigerian children in the plateaus from Jos to Mambilla, they trample on the corpses of hapless victims of election violence to crow in your face "we won", " next level 4 + 4" "keep wailing for the next 4 years", and all such nastiness, and what do you do?

You laugh.

You share a laugh with these vermin who give moral backbone to those vagabonds out on the streets, making this our already Hobbesian life as Nigerians a tad more brutish and you think you should not be considered an insult?

And then not done, you think to extend your idiocy and make it a matter of morality by urging me to join? You s/think to shame me by saying that I am bitter?

I should mend fences with persons so beneath all lines of contempt and opprobrium simply because you "need to enjoy the social media again joor"?

Don't you see how some of you need to be at the business end of David's catapault, just so we can get some peace and quiet in this country?

No be only "let's mend fences".

To hell with you.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
I don't really know why people think Yorubas are the ones who wanted Buhari to continue.

I am Igbo but the election result showed that Yorubas were more resolute in sending Bubu back to Daura than any other person.

Please let's ignore the stupidity of few touts in Lagos and stop attacking Yorubas. I never liked these nonsense attacks and will never.

So Asari, please face front. If you must attack, concentrate on MC Oluomo and his gang of touts.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
It will be a good thing for the entire south to unite. When are we going to end this supremacy war?
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I have come to understand that the Yorubas are really seeking for a united South and we should carry them along and not revenge.
Thunder+Amadioha+Kamanuozuzu=::::::: fire you there for this level of your hypocrisy. They're seeking for a united South and they refused that Igbo's in their land will not vote while their brothers/sisters who are in Igbo land votes? They want united South and they threatened to kill the Igbos in their land for what exactly crime? what exactly was the crime of the slain innocent business men? they demanded to vote? make una wait first, una own case na moimoi.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by kayfra: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
He better go see his doctor. He looks in bad shape embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Corrinthians(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
The same fat frog who called Kanu a mad man is now back to biafra after Atiku's loss. These people have no shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Kundagarten: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:

Please who did ?

Did Yoruba that accommodated your forefathers without any crisis killed any Biafran?

People like to are the problem of ipobians miscreants

You mislead them

I'm not even Igbo, I asked a valid question. Dokubo said the killings would be avenged hence my question.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by Kundagarten: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Please can you come out with any proof that the Yorubas were responsible for the killings?

I need proof sir.

By the way, I am a proud Deltan and not a Yoruba as you might want to assume.
If no one died why was he talking about vengeance? And for your information I'm a proud Edo man too.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:

If no one died why was he talking about vengeance? And for your information I'm a proud Edo man too.

Nobody was killed by anyone in Lagos

This guys wants to incite violence

They gain from it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Thunder+Amadioha+Kamanuozuzu=::::::: fire you there for this level of your hypocrisy. They're seeking for a united South and they refused that Igbo's in their land will not vote while their brothers/sisters who are in Igbo land votes? They want united South and they threatened to kill the Igbos in their land for what exactly crime? what exactly was the crime of the slain innocent business men? they demanded to vote? make una wait first, una own case na moimoi.

You lack sense of reasoning

I am sure you created this moniker for purposes like this

If you are sure of yours use your regular moniker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Vows To ‘revenge’ Killing Of Igbo In Lagos by T9ksy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
Asari is a foool. Shebi he threatened in 2015 that if Jonathan lose he will do something

Its 4 yrs now nothing the fat coward no fit shakebody

Abi o jare!!!!

Shake body ke? Didn't you see the size of him? bloody sheppopotamus.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold The Young Man That Own First Indigenous Steel Plant In South-east(photos) / Ghana Listed On Craigslist, No Nigeria! / Separation Of Church And State: Do You Support It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.