Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda (76941 Views)

More Wedding Photos From Harrysong, The Nigerian Singer That Got Married Today / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by lawalosky(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Look what he wrote.

This year my team & I are winning it all & no hater can stop us.

I fell ill as soon as I arrived Uganda to shoot #JourneyVideo, we thought it was a boil on my back & I was given antibiotics but it didn't get better.

On the morning of my video shoot the pain became unbearable & the hotel had to call in a doctor while my manager @afriquechique started praying.

They performed a minor surgery on me that morning & they brought out a living maggot which had created a hole deep in my back. How did it get there Scroll to see full video
THANK GOD FOR VICTORY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueDKDchmr8/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by lawalosky(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by daddytime(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Botfly Harrysong...thats what it is...no be everything be village people...

No kpians dey worry you..

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
My daughter had that once when she was 3. She was placed on antibiotics and the worms were forced after days. I remember watching her writhe in discomfort and cry all night long and there was little we could do about it sad. Thank God it all ended in praise.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by tammyboy1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Harry your village people are after you
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by JasonScoolari: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
dominique:
My daughter had that once when she was 3. She was placed on antibiotics and the worms were forced after days. I remember watching her writhe in discomfort and all night long and there was little we could do about it sad. Thank God it all ended in praise.
Wow, that's a painful experience for your little princess. Thank Heaven's she's fine.

I will get her chocolates and pizza next week.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Richdad50(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
A certain Man called John G. Lake in the early 20th century in South Africa would hold specimen of very deadly viruses in his palm and when checked under the microscope, they were all dead. They asked how and he told them it was the fire of the holy spirit living in him does not permit the growth of disease.
There is also an incredible power in the holy communion. I have used the symbolism of the bread and wine to wreck the power of disease in my life and family.

#Richdad

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by CosmicPhoenix: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
you should be thanking the antibiotics not god

dominique:
My daughter had that once when she was 3. She was placed on antibiotics and the worms were forced after days. I remember watching her writhe in discomfort and all night long and there was little we could do about it sad. Thank God it all ended in praise.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
lol. happend to me during my nysc. i had sex with a fellow corper raw after 3 months of chasing. the boils were like 7 on my body after like 5 days of the sex. i just say lemme press on of them. maggot came out. in my mind i was dead and don catch HIV. i could not go to any doctor around cos they know me . i had to go to another local government to see doc. it was myiasis. caused by flies laying eggs on ur wound.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Gabbyayo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Me trying to run away from broke minded friends cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Amuluonyenaego: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
U ARE STINGY BUDDY grin
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by maj59(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dear God, Please make my faith as strong as those people who still believe in Atiku. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Mcweber(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Me right now ���

6 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Springforth: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
its just a fly larvae, probably you play with dogs

12 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thank God it was discovered on time. Av heard it before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by mjbaba: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nonsense

Must u share your disgusting stuff online.

Its no mystery. It happens regularly. Unhygienic and dirty living areas. Maggot eggs got into your clothes and from there found it's way into your body through open pores.

Thats all

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by careytommy37(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dirty bastard

16 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by ImpressionsNG: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Eww. There are probably lots of them remaining in his body. He needs to take Goko Cleanser ASAP, to detoxify and reset his bloodstream....

https://www.impressions.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-goko-cleanser-herbal-bitters-uses-benefits-effects

5 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by jendhorlee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
could only happen to you if you're dirty

4 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by mezarddinny: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
there is nothing strange about this harrysong, don't kill yourself before your time
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by efilefun(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bros don chop different nonsense from different Babas them the maggots don wey move from belle to back

2 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by oyetunder(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
angry But why telling us? Some things are not meant for broadcast please. No privacy again? What wisdom are we to derive from this 'maggot' story. Well, let the maggot stay buried in Uganda. At least, it travelled with you from Naija to be exposed in Uganda.

12 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you should be thanking the antibiotics not god

...and who made the ingredients used in preparing the antibiotics?? Shebi if I say make I slap that ur stupidity comot nau dem go say I don start??

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
No wonder him no gree get hit since shocked

1 Like

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by iamademorlar(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Emoney comes to mind... He must v used you for money ritual.. Ds just d aftermath n more of it to come mr harry

5 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by helinues: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
So?

Change your ways guy. Nobody talk good about you. Can they all be wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by ursamajor: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
E-money's Greek gift dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by nelronaldo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wow, that's a painful experience for your little princess. Thank Heaven's she's fine.

I will get her chocolates and pizza next week.
I wouldn't mind some chocolates too. Abi Adult nor deserve better thing?

5 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by DAntivirus: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
And look at me thinking someone has finally used his boxers to buy Bugatti grin

1 Like

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Fidelismaria: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by nelronaldo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Joromi12:
lol. happend to me during my nysc. i had sex with a fellow corper raw after 3 months of chasing. the boils were like 7 on my body after like 5 days of the sex. i just say lemme press on of them. maggot came out. in my mind i was dead and don catch HIV. i could not go to any doctor around cos they know me . i had to go to another local government to see doc. it was myiasis. caused by flies laying eggs on ur wound.
sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aye Cultists Attack Zlatan Ibile At Donrecky Hall, New Jersey, US / Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.