Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda (76966 Views)

More Wedding Photos From Harrysong, The Nigerian Singer That Got Married Today / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Starboytwo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
I nor too gbadun this harrysong Kan Kan..
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by JasonScoolari: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
dominique:

Thanks, we'll be expecting cheesy
We? Just remove your mouth domi domi, It is just for the little princess. grin
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
sharpwriter:

Abeg wetin dey cause am .. giving me the creeps ... shocked

I suspect she caught it when playing with sand in front of my neighbour's house.
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by sharpwriter(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
dominique:

I suspect she caught it when playing with sand in front of my neighbour's house.

Okk na .. it is well
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by stasius: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
M
Y
A
S
I
S
Don't spread clothes on grasses.
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by henrycloud: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Congratulations to him. I once removed one(a live one too) from my body some years back. It had the resemblance to a boil but the feeling was just not normal. That particular evening, I separated myself from everyone, went to the balcony and then pressed it. I was hoping to see some pus, but a live maggot, just about that size was what came out.
I fixed my gaze on it for then squashed it with a stone.
I never told my family. It is still a wonder till this day, how that maggot got there.
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Duuurty
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
careytommy37:
Dirty bastard
grin
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by nams77: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Richdad50:
A certain Man called John G. Lake in the early 20th century in South Africa would hold specimen of very deadly viruses in his palm and when checked under the microscope, they were all dead. They asked how and he told them it was the fire of the holy spirit living in him does not permit the growth of disease.
There is also an incredible power in the holy communion. I have used the symbolism of the bread and wine to wreck the power of disease in my life and family.

#Richdad
I'm a firm believer in miracles and Jesus but there is an explanation for the phenomenon you mentioned above. Viruses are referred to as borderline organisms. When not inside a living tissue, they act or become dead but once inside a living organism, they become Alive.

Maybe people of that era were not aware of these facts

2 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
We? Just remove your mouth domi domi, It is just for the little princess. grin

How will it get to her? Is it not through me? grin
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Rocktation(f): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Interestingly, I was just thinking what happened that I no longer hear people complain of this condition, the other day. It used to "reign", in my growing up years. And it was associated with playing on sand. I think mothers use either kerosene or oil, to get it out back then.

2 Likes

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you should be thanking the antibiotics not God

Who Is Behind The Effectiveness Of Antibiotics? Your Ancestors Abi? Stupid Reasoning.
Let Me Help U With Ur Disease. Oya Receive Ur Healing Now!

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by JasonScoolari: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
dominique:

How will it get to her? Is it not through me? grin
I will give her myself then.

You just want to rig the pizza. grin
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Chukwurah003: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
dominique:
My daughter had that once when she was 3. She was placed on antibiotics and the worms were forced after days. I remember watching her writhe in discomfort and cry all night long and there was little we could do about it sad. Thank God it all ended in praise.

Don’t take chocolates or pizza or even anything from that JasonScoolari. He works for questionable characters.
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by CosmicPhoenix: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
so it was god that created the antibiotics,cant you see how foolish you sound

INVINCIBLECSP:
Who Is Behind The Effectiveness Of Antibiotics? Your Ancestors Abi? Stupid Reasoning.
Let Me Help U With Ur Disease. Oya Receive Ur Healing Now!
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by GospelAkede: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
#MAFIDANMIWO Click on the link below to download the song
https://my.notjustok.com/track/386752/mafidanmiwo
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Emmanuel226(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
thank God nothing happened to you
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by LONGPREEK(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
See jamb question oo. Dude you are dirty
Period
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Emmanuel226(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
your village people will never succeed in your life
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Emmanuel226(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
hmmm... maybethis tin na Atiku handwork oh
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Okiemuteomos(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
lawalosky:
Look what he wrote. Same thing happen to my son this year on his leg for good four day tempurature boday was high on till my wife saw it and press the same spot from then my son was free

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueDKDchmr8/
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Emmanuel226(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
luck dey your side
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Who's this?

Your uncle
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by IceTrice01: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you should be thanking the antibiotics not god

1 Like

Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by JasonScoolari: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Your uncle
They're all dead.
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by kingreign(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
dominique:
My daughter had that once when she was 3. She was placed on antibiotics and the worms were forced after days. I remember watching her writhe in discomfort and cry all night long and there was little we could do about it sad. Thank God it all ended in praise.

So you marry, you even born pickin and you no tell us aunty?

America must hear this! tongue
Re: Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda by echodrum(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wow, that's a painful experience for your little princess. Thank Heaven's she's fine.

I will get her chocolates and pizza next week.
There we go again. What did heaven do to the situation? Is heave the antibiotics or the wise parents who chosed to go to the Doctor instead of praying and fasting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aye Cultists Attack Zlatan Ibile At Donrecky Hall, New Jersey, US / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.