Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid (436 Views)

Help, I Am Almost Stuck And Disturbed About My Academics / Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities / Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid by Alivesam: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, happy New month to you all.

I created this account to seek help because I'm confused right now and I don't even know what else to do.

Please Nairalanders, I want you to come to my aid, I really need some help.

I'm a student of federal polytechnic offa, HND1. Registration will be over next week but I do not have anything on me to complete my registration. I even struggled so hard to pay my tuition fees yesterday because yesterday was the final day, leaving me with nothing.

I've missed lots of classes and tests, presently I do not have where to stay cry

Exams will start by the end of this month and I still have a lot to cover.

I need financial help please, I don't even know what to do or any other place to seek help because I've tried all I could. Please help me, I beg you in the name of God.
@lalasticala @ishilove and other Admins please, help me push this to the front page of possible.
Please, please, please, I beg you cry cry

Na God I take beg you.
Re: Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid by Dvd4: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Wish I could help, but I'm just in similar issue as you.
Re: Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid by Alivesam: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dvd4:
Wish I could help, but I'm just in similar issue as you.

Thanks brother for stopping by. God will help us all.
Re: Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid by Dvd4: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Alivesam:

Thanks brother for stopping by. God will help us all.
Amen!
Re: Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid by Alivesam: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Nairalanders, please cry cry
Please help me, God will bless you abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Bizman Mike Adenuga Endows Professorial Chair At UNILAG / JUST IN: Delta State Order Immediate Repair Of Success School. [photo] / JAMB 2018 Physics Complete 40 Past Questions Solved (free Video Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.