Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Rita Bada Of Riospeaks And Her Teenage Empowerment Outfit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rita Bada Of Riospeaks And Her Teenage Empowerment Outfit (296 Views)

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Bada Of Riospeaks And Her Teenage Empowerment Outfit by goldenimp(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rita Bada is the Lead Speaker of Riospeaks an offshoot of Havilah Seminars & Events. A registered seminar & coaching outfit in Lagos, Nigeria. A team of experienced, passionate and committed teen coaches.
They organize and facilitate inspiring and educative workshops for schools specifically for senior secondary students.
Riospeaks is a workshop training outfit that is all out to inspire and creatively impact young students who will in turn impact their various colleagues and communities with the transformations gotten from any of our seminars.

www.riospeaks.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNEZXBY0Qgg

1 Like

Re: Rita Bada Of Riospeaks And Her Teenage Empowerment Outfit by davires: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
We need to catch them young.Good Work.Can you talk to our students in Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Day-old Baby Buried Alive By Her Mother, Found Alive after 2 days / Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) / I Am A Victim Of Abuse. Why Do I Feel Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.