Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Be warned, Your Votes will Never Count until it is digital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be warned, Your Votes will Never Count until it is digital (249 Views)

Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / INEC Urges Nigerians To Pick Up Pvcs, Says Votes Will Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be warned, Your Votes will Never Count until it is digital by Dicado: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is to politicians and Nigerians;

please stop asking people to come out and vote when you know what you have done.

After paying people to rig, don't force people to come out as a frame up. At the end of the day, innocent people die in the hands of men you also hired to make trouble, just to deceive and convince people that their votes count which you know it doesn't.

Nigerians; If you value your life, know the right thing to do, don't go and die for free. Death is real and "sorry" cannot undo it o!

All the elections have been pre-planned. People have sat down and draft out the people that will be in government.

Something like, we'll win 80% of the states and share 20% among other parties.

For those who still want to die for ritual politicians, well done o... As for me, I've learnt my lessons!t.

Nigerians; If you value your life, know the right thing to do, don
Re: Be warned, Your Votes will Never Count until it is digital by Dicado: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Dicado:
This is to politicians;

please stop asking people to come out and vote when you know what you have done.

After paying people to rig, don't force people to come out as a frame up. At the end of the day, innocent people die in the hands of men you also hired to make trouble, just to deceive and convince people that their votes count which you know it doesn't.

Nigerians; If you value your life, know the right thing to do, don't go and die for free. Death is real and "sorry" cannot redo it o!

All the elections have been pre-planned. People have sat down and draft out the people that will be in government.

Something like, we'll win 80% of the states and share 20% among other parties.

For those who still want to die for ritual politicians, well done o... As for me, I've learnt my lessons!
This is an advice, not a discouragement... Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

N3.9bn Fraud: Court Convicts Badeh’s Company, Orders Forfeiture Of Property / Stay Away From Yorubaland– OPC Warns IPOB, Asari Dokubo / Tribunal Opens Hearing In Atiku’s Motion To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.