Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC (28939 Views)

INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by kehinde2436(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
With this piece of info "NEXT LEVEL" "4+4" are assured till 2023,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by BigBashiru: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.noslrm,xtian,etc.All very dumb and daft people. Fighting and throwing tantrums instead of thinking of how to succeed and prosper together. Cursed nation with incredibly cursed people.Bunch of Animals. Infact Animals are far more sensible than you all. Chop and earn your insults, feed your family with your hate, leave a legacy of hate, get quality education with your insults, get good jobs with your insult, live a good healthy life with your insults. Very fûcking stûpid people.

I believe the Nigerians are cursed except maybe Christians..... no other logical explanation to events in Nigeria.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by rexwalters: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:
Confused INEC. The worst INEC in the history of elections in Nigeria.
No go commit suicide?Think of your aged parents
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Okay, in other news,
Pls someone help me, I am looking for president buhari's policy document, that of Atiku was online, can someone give me a hint.

Fight corruption(of the current PDP forget the same PDP people in APC), Grow the economy and continue in the work we are doing to take Nigeria to za next lerbul! grin

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Printerscanner: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.noslrm,xtian,etc.All very dumb and daft people. Fighting and throwing tantrums instead of thinking of how to succeed and prosper together. Cursed nation with incredibly cursed people.Bunch of Animals. Infact Animals are far more sensible than you all. Chop and earn your insults, feed your family with your hate, leave a legacy of hate, get quality education with your insults, get good jobs with your insult, live a good healthy life with your insults. Very fûcking stûpid people.

This one is depressed. I am not sure that he would not have committed suicide before Buhari is sworn in on May 29. I am not the one you are calling animal, it is your parents. Olori buruku Omo Ale jati-jati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by rexwalters: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
kehinde2436:
With this piece of info "NEXT LEVEL" "4+4" are assured till 2023,
Even without any new details atiku has no hope whatsoever,Nigeria has moved on,another so called big man politician retired by General Buhari,atiku can ask goodluck jonathan for the manifesto on how to keep calm after retirement from politics.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by denickboss(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jst imagine this confused INEC.... una wan kill Atiku sad shocked
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Kentocancan: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:

The same US, UK and other international bodies Atiku and his followers were expecting to oil their balls yaff dump them like waste in the trashcan. Atiku can head to any court he likes, its time to waste more funds on lawyers so he go broke to come disturb us for 2023 elections again.

Well Atiku should be happy he gained somethings 1. Us visa
2. Obasanjo's forgiveness

I thought Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, IBB, Tambuwal, Buba Galadima and co claimed to be responsible in making Baba Buhari president in 2015.

Who is responsible now? Cuz they all heading to final political retirement

"Beating Buhari In This Election is like waiting for Bobrisky to get Pregnant"

I thought you had sense I didn't know YOU WERE SENSLESS. RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Dino98: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
post=76258680:
Finally, Finally : END OF DISCUSSION!!!

Addendum: Be it done unto us according to our confession.
If you've made up your mind that because Buhari won, the next 4 years is for bitterness, lack, hardship and suffering for YOU may your heart desires be granted unto you.
And if you have also made up your mind that this Buhari's 2nd tenure, the 4 years must yield positively to you, they will be years of sweetness, fruitfulness, sowing and reaping positively, breakthrough, open doors, soaring to a higher height.
May your heart desires be granted unto you.

I want to be there when you tell ur kids this. So you won't have to lie to them.

I will be there to tell them how Nigeria was before, cost of living before 2015 and how it has been from 2015 till the moment u were about to lie to them.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Kentocancan: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
NobleAngell:
I think its better that way for peace to continue to rain. Because the peace we are enjoying right now is all because Buhari didn't lose. If he did, it would have been a different story.

And the recovered funds where are they? your northerners are dying in abject poverty, can't their brother rescue them from such? receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
Clearer ,not that first confused memo they sent out undecided
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Athena4: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

This one is depressed. I am not sure that he would not have committed suicide before Buhari is sworn in on May 29. I am not the one you are calling animal, it is your parents. Olori buruku Omo Ale jati-jati
Are you quite done? Are you not behaving like an animal? I don't care about your Buhari or your atiku. I care about a better country. Shey your insult go give u better life.Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
Next Level of hunger and poverty loading
Do for you and your family.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by NobleAngell(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kentocancan:

And the recovered funds where are they? your northerners are dying in abject poverty, can't their brother rescue them from such? receive sense in Jesus name.
Unfortunately you are the senseless one. If U are smart, you would understand what I'm trying to say about Buhari.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by tambiri77: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:
Are you sure, worst than Morris Iwu Inec,bros fear God ooo.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Tonytonex(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
confused set of people
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by kinem(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:

The same US, UK and other international bodies Atiku and his followers were expecting to oil their balls yaff dump them like waste in the trashcan. Atiku can head to any court he likes, its time to waste more funds on lawyers so he go broke to come disturb us for 2023 elections again.

I thought Obasanjo,TY Danjuma, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, IBB, Tambuwal, Buba Galadima and co claimed to be responsible in making Baba Buhari president in 2015.

Hahahahah. Funny
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Infinix Hot 6XPro for sale
32/3Gig ram
Very clean
For swap with infinix note 4 or techno pouvoir 2 swapping conditions
Your phone must be evidently neat with receipt not more than a year old witjout any fault.
Selling price 45k
Tel: 08084288195
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Kundagarten: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
tambiri77:

Are you sure, worst than Morris Iwu Inec,bros fear God ooo.
Maurice Iwu was bad, but democracy was still young then. Jega raised the bar on how to conduct an election.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by olajizz01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:
When opposition parties are winning, the election becomes inconclusive or they just shift the dates to allow for a different tactic to rig.
What about the rigger prof,in person of Morice Iwu.
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:

Almajiris voted buhari not the elites , big business men and woman, the coporate world, atiku won inside aso villa, Kano katsina and other homeless almajiris voted buhari.

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by sonature1: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
Athena4:

Seriously, I regret being a Nigerian
A very useless country!

1 Like

Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Waxbest: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Court should decide
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
BUHARITILL2023
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by ojbaba95(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kundagarten:
When opposition parties are winning, the election becomes inconclusive or they just shift the dates to allow for a different tactic to rig.

How old are you
Re: No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC by buhariguy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
efilefun:

thief atiku May not survive to 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' / Amaechi: "How I Leaked Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan" / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.