Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Gabi's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gabi's (359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why impress him/her?

Hey guys, it’s Gabi on the microphone and today, I will be talking on an interesting topic. Don’t worry, I won’t go religious today (Do you know that in the book of genesis, the bible says that “For this reason a man will leave his parent and build a home with his wife?” I know that isn’t how the bible puts it). Anyways, what I will be speaking about today has to do mostly with the youths (Bro Raphael leave here, you are already expecting your sixth child)

Youths, let me ask us a question (For I am also a youth). “Why do we so much want to impress girls even when we don’t have anything?” (James can relate). I know you understand what I am saying so don’t try to pretend you can’t relate because I know you can. Like you know you are all broke and have nothing but wants to make sure you impress that beautiful lady or guy, why? (Stop giving me that eye of confusion, I know you understand). Do you know that you are only lusting over a girl/guy you can’t be yourself in front of? (Who stone me this stone?). Yeah, I am serious. If you find yourself pretending to be who you are not in front of any girl or guy, then you are only lusting over them, that is not love but unfortunately, that’s what our generation calls love. We only pretend to achieve something and when we have gotten that, we go our way (I don’t need to be raw before you understand me). Please, what I am saying also applies to the girls, if it’s true love, you don’t need to pretend in front of him.

Like I have seen my friends come to borrow money from me just to impress a girl (Not like I haven’t done the same thing). What is it that you can’t tell a girl ‘I am broke, I don’t have?’ See, I understand it’s not our fault, it is lust and lust is of the devil. Are you afraid he/she might run to another guy if you are yourself? If a guy or a lady leaves you because you are being yourself then you should thank God because she isn’t the one. The good news is that there is someone out there that will love you exceptionally for being who you are (Many at times we know that someone but we don’t want them because they aren’t the ones with the shapes and the other lustful thing you are looking for). But I tell you something, I have once been with a girl with the shapes, I have once been with a girl with the beauty and now we are no more so what’s there to those earthly things? Please, if you must date then you should be looking for true love and not going after a girl that has what the eyes loves. Should I tell you the gospel truth? That girl or guy you are trying to impress isn’t the one you will end up with (Am telling you the truth), he/she will leave you one day. Let me tell you that day he/she will leave you, yes, I know the day. That day when you are tired of impressing and start feeling you are being cheated, that day when you are tired of pretending, that day when everything just tire you, that is the day.

How does it feel if you tell a girl “I am broke” and she replies “I love you for just who you are”? That sounds like love to me (Though not in all cases o, some girls are jezebels oo, their aim is not your money but your destiny).

What I am trying to say is that you shouldn’t try to impress anybody, there is a girl out there that will just want you for you. If you find yourself trying to pretend to be whom you are not to any guy or lady, please stop it now and let him/her go because at the end he/she will still leave (Believe me or not, it will happen because you will get tired of forcing it). You are not what you pretend you are, you are what you are. Don’t put pressure on yourself, my guy relax (I don’t mean you should not work o). If you don’t have, tell him/her I don’t have (Bro Mathew, don’t come and borrow money from me again). Please don’t force it, let it go. Be yourself my dears (it is peaceful). Don’t go to a lady telling her “I have money, I can take you anywhere or the likes. I don’t know how you guys say it, (I didn’t toast my exes, we just started dating). Excuse me bro Nkechi, being yourself does not mean you should be dirty o, trying to be clean isn’t impressing anybody, it’s good to be clean, Trying to force yourself to provide something you don’t have just to make sure a girl or guy doesn’t go is lust. True love won’t want to go, you don’t need to force true love, it will surely stay. It is not a must you date, if you know you are the type that want to provide all for you girl but have nothing, then good news, don’t date yet, pursue your dreams and stop making noise that you can give everything when all you can truly give is your broke self (I actually hate sounding rude but I can’t help this one)

Experience they say is the best teacher.

Writer: A guy with experience.
Read my stories here on nairaland @ https://www.nairaland.com/5046399/action-christian-story
also get more interesting discussions @ https://akilozig.wixsite.com/gabispot
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
God loves you

Hello dearies, it is Gabi on the microphone as usual and today, I want to encourage some people. (Bro Raphael, you are not part of them, leave here)

Hmm, I see a lot of people really needs encouragement, they come online pretending to be happy but deep down, they really wish things will just go alright for them at least for once.

Your parents think you are useless, they have been too harsh on you and abused you for just silly mistakes, whosoever you are, I tell you, you are wonderful, you are strong and you will make it in life (That one is sure).

People always want to cheat you because of your gentleness and peaceful nature, the world see you as fools because you want to stand upright and don’t want to hurt people, look at me whosoever you are, you are the best.

You think no one will love you, you are a good guy or girl but all you get is people toiling with your feelings. If you can relate to this, I tell you keep it up, God will reward you, and you are wonderful.

You are always insulted even when you are right, you get no encouragement for doing wonderful things, you are now use to insults, you cuddle up yourself alone at night and cry. Don’t cry again dear, I tell you today, God is watching and fighting for you.

What about those that have been constantly maltreated? You are now use to suffering and pains. No one will listen to you, no one is ever on your side. Wherever you are and whosoever you are, God is there for you, keep him close and you will be vindicated.

I know there are people here whose parents have instilled fear in them, they think you can’t do anything but you know the amount of potential that is in you, you know what you can do when you are alone. They have seen you as useless and you are now starting to see yourself as useless. They have made you see yourself as incapable of doing things.

Whosoever you are, I tell you something, you are not useless. No man, not even the parents can predict your destiny. You are a success, you are blessed, you are useful, God loves you, I love you and you will surprise your generation and your parent.

To those who are always cuddled up, you have concluded that the world does not want you and so you should be alone. I tell you the truth, without you, the world is incomplete. God loves you and he has a purpose for you.

For those rich ones, the parents, and those friends that take time to look down on others. Those ones that know useless children, those ones that take advantage of people calmness and peacefulness to cheat others, those ones that maltreat others without thinking, those ones that are always the causative agent of people tears, listen to me, God loves you.

Read my stories here on nairaland @ https://www.nairaland.com/5046399/action-christian-story
also get more interesting discussions @ https://akilozig.wixsite.com/gabispot
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
THE GOOD WAY
Hello friends, it is Gabi on the microphone as always. I hope all is well with you as it is well with me, anyways, we thank God. As always, I have something interesting to talk on, it will also encourage some people out there especially the youths.
My sermon today will be taken from the book of Isiah (I can’t remember the chapter and verse now). “Find the ancient path wherein is the good way” (I didn’t put it exactly as the bible puts it). The fact that there is a good way is a clear evidence that there is also a bad way. We all know the bad way, the way of our world today. Who are the people following this bad way? We the youths, the same people that are meant to be looking for the ancient path.
I don’t exactly know how to start but by the grace of God, I hope you understand this message. Firstly, do you think God is in support of poverty? Do you think God is a God of the poor? Do you think if you stay with God, you will die poor? (Be sincere, tell me what you think).
What is this pressure that we the youths of nowadays want to cut any means to make money? What is there in money? When I see the way youth of nowadays are so desperate about money, one thing comes to my mind, they think this world is forever. Don’t you know one day, you will die and everything you have ever earned will be vanity and then you will face reality on the basics of how you have lived your life on earth? I am not saying it is bad to want to have money, I believe a blessed person will want to praise God more than someone struck with poverty. But calm down, all these illegal ungodly ways isn’t God system for us to make money.
See, I tell you the truth weather you believe or not, this is not our home, we don’t belong here. We will leave all these wealth one day. My friend, don’t let your peers pressure you into cutting means to have material thing, those are the bad ways. Don’t allow the world’s pressure get to you, it is not bad if you are only managing yourself now as a youth with one small thing like that, I repeat it is better than those that fraud people to make money. Who did this to us? What’s there in money? What do you need money for now, tell me. The girls, the house, the clubs? What? You will die one day o (Yes, hear me, you will die one day, you will die one day. My friends, you will all die one day and leave all the money behind. I will die one day and leave all I have behind) See, if you serve God and work hard, you won’t lack. No wonder some people are afraid of death, they know where they are going after this earth. If you live your life well, death won’t fear you. If you don’t attach yourself to material things, you won’t be scared to die (Sometimes, I sit down and wish I die now that I am close to God because I fear that I might lose my ways tomorrow, I am being sincere here).
That ancient path is the path of God and the good way is Jesus Christ. With Christ there is money, with Christ there is all you need, with Christ there is salvation for your souls.
See, for those of you that are trying to stand firm with God but the world is trying to put pressure on you, let it go today. Don’t cut ways, pursue your dreams and stay with God (So far your dream is not those illegal means). I tell you, if you focus on your dreams without bothering about the money, one day, you will be on your own minding your own business and money will start following you from everywhere. Make your dreams big, be pure, and don’t put pressure on yourself. If it is your wish to become a writer one day, don’t leave it for fraud. Start writing, think of ideas, think big, and pray to God for ideas and concepts. I tell you my friends, 10 naira earned by yourself is greater than 10 million earned by any illegal means.
Don’t let anyone deceive you o, it is not God’s plan for you to be poor, God is ready to give you money if you are ready to stay with him. God isn’t against prosperity, he loves you and he is the only one that will always have your back. He that gave his son for us, what is prosperity that he can’t give you (ordinary prosperity)? I hope I encouraged someone out there struggling to make it, you will make it, it is certain so far you are with God. Do your small thing now, one day, it will become big.
Money, Houses, Cars will all pass away but the kingdom of God will remain.
See, money is not the root of evil but the attachment to it is.
“Seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be given to you” This verse is a mystery, if you want everything, seek God first.
I tell you and I tell you, and I certainly tell you, you can’t be with God and lack prosperity.
I love you all but God loves you more.
Let me go and prepare tomorrow’s sermon.
Please, you can get my books at www.okadabooks.com.
I have a book on purchase there.
Title: The Roman 3
It is not expensive, about 200 naira or so. The good thing is that you can buy it with cards (Recharge cards). All you need to do is to download the okadabook app, sign up or log in if you already have an account with them, refill your account with your 200 naira MTN card or from your bank account and then purchase my or any other book you want. The amount of card you recharge should correspond with the price of the book o. (If a book is 220, you should recharge like 300, and your balance will remain for you). I really want you to support me. (When I mean refill your account, I don’t mean you should recharge your phone account o, go to the app, there is a place for refill, you will refill your okadabook account from there and then buy the book). God bless you
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
BIG BOYS AND BIG GIRLS.
Hello guys, it is Gabi on the microphone as usual (Nothing can separate me from my microphone). I have something interesting to share today. It is interesting but short.
Do you know there is nothing bad in wanting to be a big boy or big girl? That depends on what you understand as big boy or big girl. There is nothing bad if you want to have the swagger, the fine face, the nicest hairstyle or so. Being a big boy or big girl doesn’t include sagging or dressing half naked, that’s stupidity. Being a big boy or big girl doesn’t include fraud or wanting to impress any guy or girl, that’s foolishness. Being a big boy or girl doesn’t include lying to have what you don’t have, that is immaturity. Being a big boy or girl doesn’t mean you should make your jeans the craziest of them all that is craziness.
Let me tell you of the guy that converted me in Uniben. I wasn’t wayward nor was I God loving. I just live my life the way it pleases me. I will never forget this guy name, Timothy, the finest big boy I have ever seen. I was going into the sport complex that evening (I love going to the sport complex to think every evening) when I sighted this guy approaching, like he was coming out of the complex. He was on a white top and a fine jean knickers. He wore a fine palm and his hair was well styled. His side beards ran down his chin and connected to the other side, he had a fine speck hung on his polo. When I saw him approaching, I first hissed and signed him off as those guys that must have come to look for girls or the likes. As a matter of fact, I signed myself off as to me more religious than him, to me, here comes a guy that will go to hell fire before me (please, the guy wasn’t sagging but he was neat and handsome). I was just dressed in my almost faded T-shirt and the brown short my dad dashed me when I first came to Benin (Bro Raphael, why are you laughing, is it not this same dirty brown suit that you have been wearing to church since I know you?). I was about passing this guy when he said “Brother please excuse me”. I stopped reluctantly thinking he might probably want to advertise his Café to me, maybe he is even one of those boys that shout “School fees printout at main gate”. He told me his name was Timothy and I told him I am Gabriel and then, he gave me the shocker of my life when he said “Gabriel, I want to tell you about Jesus”. I paused and stared at him like “Do you mean I should tell you about Jesus?” I gave him the go ahead and this guy started preaching to me. I tell you friends, no one has explained God to me with such simplicity before, he demonstrated God so simple to me. As he was preaching, he followed it up with his gesticulations and all these one spot movement big boys do when they are talking to you. I was shocked, so many people have preached to me in Uniben but no one was touching me like this guy. At the end of the preaching, he shocked me again and said “Bro Gabriel, I want to pray for you”. He held my hands and we prayed. As he was praying, I started to feel this unusual heat, I was feeling weak, what was happening to me? Let me tell you, I hate showing weakness, I like acting like a macho man but that day, after that guy finished praying for me, I sat down on the grass in the sport complex hoping to get myself. What kind of big boy is this one? This is not the big boy I know. After everything, he brought out his phone to take my number. If you see the phone alone, you go hail. He later bounced away leaving me all broken, my life never remained the same since that day. Now, that is what I call a big boy.
What sort of big boy or big girl are you? Are you the type that is bouncing you way to hell fire with the kind of life you are living (I am not judging you please)? Are you the type that want to impress all the girls? Why don’t you put your big boy or big girl into a better course? You are beautiful and handsome, you have the dress sense and you are always in vogue, why don’t you win souls for Christ? Why don’t you put your bouncing to a better course? Bounce to win souls for God so that one the last day when you bounce and cat walk to heaven, Angel Gabriel (my namesake) will bounce to welcome you. See, you are the best person to win souls for God, yes you. Big boys are not those living anyhow to impress girls or whatsoever, big girls aren’t those girls that are living anyhow to impress the guys. The only big boy I have seen in my life is that guy that changed me, Timothy.

I always love you but God love surpasses all other.

Please, you can get my books at www.okadabooks.com.
I have a book on purchase there.
Title: The Roman 3
It is not expensive, about 200 naira or so. The good thing is that you can buy it with cards (Recharge cards). All you need to do is to download the okadabook app, sign up or log in if you already have an account with them, refill your account with your 200 naira MTN card or from your bank account and then purchase my or any other book you want. The amount of card you recharge should correspond with the price of the book o. (If a book is 220, you should recharge like 300, and your balance will remain for you). I really want you to support me. (When I mean refill your account, I don’t mean you should recharge your phone account o, go to the app, there is a place for refill, you will refill your okadabook account from there and then buy the book). God bless you
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
DISCIPLINE
Good evening guys (or good whatever time of the day you are reading this). Before I start my today’s sermon, I will want to say a big thank you to those who actually take out time to read my posts, thank you. Like today, I went to my secondary school to pick my brother from school and I met my favorite teacher of then and even now, she used to be my trustee (I don’t know what that means). We were discussing and she said something like I use to see your microphone stuffs on Facebook o. I was really inspired to hear that and that inspiration has moved me to buy another microphone (Like an elderly woman do read my posts, am shocked).
Hi guys, it’s Gabi on the microphone and today I will be talking about something spiritual and biblical and something also interesting.
Do we having the Holy Spirit mean we won’t sin again? No.
The Holy Spirit does not come to give us power not to sin again, it comes to give us power to overcome sin, and it gives us power over sin.
I tell you something, you can be filled with the Holy Spirit today but return to your old ways tomorrow (I am a testimony. I remember there was a time when I always wanted to do just the things of God but as time went on, I started to back slide. I remember there was a time when I vowed to never return to my sins again, like I was fortified but then I lost something and back slide).
Ephesians 6:14 (If you have your bible please open. Sister Prince, where is your bible?) “Stand firm and hold your ground, having tightened the wide band of truth around your waist and having put on the breastplate of righteousness”. I wonder, if the Holy Spirit have come so we won’t sin again then why is Saint Paul still asking us to stand firm and hold our ground. Why isn’t he asking us to find the spirit so you won’t sin again?
See, with the Holy Spirit we have the power to stand against any sin, we aren’t subjected to any sin of the flesh but we can go back to those sin if we don’t have DISCIPLINE.
As a matter of fact, the devil loves to tempt those with the Holy Spirit, ask Jesus Christ after he came from his fast in the wilderness, he will confirm my words. The devil did not fear this son of God, he tempted him. Do you think the devil will continue to tempt us if he knows that with the Holy Spirit we won’t sin again? The devil knows that even with the Holy Spirit, we humans still lack one thing, discipline.
As small as we might see that word, many people perish because of lack of discipline. Do you know that before you sin, the first thing you do is think about it? Are you disciplined enough to control your thoughts? See the Holy Spirit will be there telling you don’t do it, he won’t force you not to do it. You are left with the choice to either follow him or do it. “Put on the breastplate of righteousness”. Be discipline enough to control your thoughts. I tell you something, Sin is the expression of our negative thoughts
See, with the Holy Spirit, you can overcome it but you can make yourself susceptible enough not to be able to overcome it (I tell you the truth). Be disciplined enough to guide your thoughts, I remember I once shared a scripture from the book of James that says “Our thoughts conceive to bear sin”.
Without the Holy Spirit, you are nothing.
With the Holy Spirit and without Discipline, I don’t know what you are.
The Holy Spirit will tell you it’s bad, don’t do it, this is the time to read the book of James or listen to a message but an indiscipline man will say ‘I know Holy Spirit, after this once, I won’t do it again’
Remember I love you but God sure loves you more.
Thank you to all those that take at time to read, reading is not enough, put it into practice.
Tomorrow is Friday, I will be talking again on relationships.
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
NO, IT ISN’T BEAUTY.
Hey guys, it Gabi on the microphone and today I will be talking on something related to relationships (Yes, I will be taking Fridays to talk on things pertaining to relationships).
Some people will be able to relate to this. Like there are some of our fathers out there who treat our mothers like trash, some hit our mothers, don’t take care of our mothers and what they do is to go out there and look for young, beautiful girls to waste money on. And on seeing these, we the guys will be like ‘If I grow up and get married, I won’t be like my father, I will make sure I take care of my wife”. Should I shock you? Do you know that some of our fathers who now treat their wives as trash actually made such vows?
Have you also ever been to the village and see old couples living together happily and they have been like that since when they were young? At times, when you see the mama face you will be like ‘I am sure this woman was ugly when she was young, what attracted this baba to her that they are still this way even at old age?’
I tell you the truth, everything started now. What do you chase now, beauty, fine face, nice curves, fine eyeballs? All those things are good but that doesn’t mean you should jump into a relationship with someone that have them. Ask me why.
“Why?”
You shouldn’t just jump into a relationship with someone that have them because one day, they will fade away. That old grandma that you think is too ugly, don’t you know she was the slay queen of her time? There was a time she had the shape. Ask your grandpa in the village, he will tell you that that your frail grandma you are seeing now once used to have the figure eight and the curves (Bro Raphael, stop looking at me like that, I know all those things) but now they are no more but grandpa is still with grandma because grandpa wasn’t chasing after the curves and face.
I respect men that grow old with their wives. Anytime you see one, please go to them to bless you.
Let me start by telling you this, do you know that beauty is not defined by the curves and fine face? (Stop staring at me) I am not saying having a fine face and good curve is bad but that is not what defines a lady being beautiful, it is the devil system that is allowing us see those things as what defines beauty.
To guys chasing these things now and vowing never to treat their wives as trash, I tell you a time will come when your wife will grow fat and those curves won’t be there anymore and then you will look at her and hate yourself for ever going for her in the first place.
Try ask grandpa in the village, why are you still with grandma. Let me tell you what the old man will say, I know what the old man will say. He will be like “I don’t know, I can’t just leave grandma alone. Grandma is the best thing that ever happened to me”.
Please, though I am referring to the guys, it also applies to the girls. See, chasing all these things you see is what is called Lust. That’s the truth. You know it in your heart, you might try to pretend now that I am lying but I know, I am a guy and I know that once you don’t see those things again or you are now seeing another more attractive one outside, you will push that lady away (E dey happen. You know I am not lying).
I am not saying you shouldn’t date a beautiful or sexy girl but that fine face or sexiness shouldn’t be the reason why you should date them.
I tell you, what defines beauty is not what you see outwardly, it is what comes out from within. Beauty isn’t the fine face and the curves, no. Beauty is defined by the whole personality of that lady, the character, the all.
To me, a fine faced sexy girl with wayward lifestyle is very ugly (I tell you the truth).
Girls, don’t attract guys with your curves and the rest, be attractive o but don’t use those vain things to make men fall for you because the day they get up, they will useless you. I am telling you the truth, I am a guy and I won’t lie, I have once deceived girls (I am not a saint). You should rather polish your character and the person within you. You can’t be wayward and be like “Any guy that will love me will love for who I am”. Who told you that? It is a lie? No one will want a girl with wayward lifestyle, don’t let movies deceive you o. They will just deceive you. No God fearing brother will want a girl as wayward as you, God won’t even be happy with you. You think God will take his well trained and loving Son to you that is more wayward than wayward?
See, if you are lusting over anyone today, there is still chance to let them be, don’t fall for vain things. Let the face go, let the backside go and focus on the real beauty. Else, one day, just like our fathers did, you will raise your hands and hit your wife.
This is the truth I have to tell you, you have seen the beautiful face and the sexy curve, have you seen the other side?
This is why after two years of marriage, the lady don’t suddenly interest the guy anymore (Bro Raphael, you are looking at me, where is your first wife?).
Girls, know this. Those vain things won’t keep him, the real beauty will. As you take care of your face, also ensure to take care of the person in you because one day, those vain thing you take care of won’t be there anymore and you will need the real beauty to keep you.
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
GOD IS A GIVER.
Hello friends, it is Gabi on the microphone and I will be talking today on something very interesting and religious. Like I had seen people tell me that “I use to ask God for things but he doesn’t give me”. Not only have I seen such people, I use to be like them. There was a time I lost hope in asking anything from God because I use to think God doesn’t give jare.
A lot of you can relate to this, you will pray for something but it is just like God isn’t answering your prayer. We pray but don’t receive.
Anyways, like a speaker once said “The proof that something is possible is that someone else is doing it”. There are people out there that ask God for things and God immediately provides as if he owes them everything (I am a testimony).
Why don’t we receive from God even after praying like there is no tomorrow?
I have found the answer o. James 4:4 “We asks and we do not receive because we ask due to our own selfish desires” (That isn’t exactly how the bible puts it, I just summarized it).
Let me tell you what selfish desire mean. Like you are my friend, you don’t talk to me, I greet you, you don’t reply, you never call me, you don’t even care I exist but on the day you need something urgently, you will now come and be saying “Bros, I fit get 5k from your hand?”. That’s is just the simple thing. You are asking me just to satisfy your own self, you are asking me because you have suddenly gotten yourself into trouble. Now, you should know that I also have other friends, who will be the first to chat me up every day, when they just see me online like this, play have start. Imagine you ask me for something and those my good friends also ask me for something, don’t you think I will be partial to give you? I can’t even give you because I know you only remember me in times of trouble.
That’s is the same thing with God. You don’t love God, you don’t even know any book of the bible. They even use to force you to church, the only time you ever say Amen is when you are travelling and a random pastor comes beside your bus to pray for journey mercies. And then when you get into trouble or need something, you will go to God and be like “God you know I am your son”. You will suddenly remember bible scriptures that are in support of your selfish desires “You said in your book, the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want”. My brother, you will want. What do you take God for? Your playmate.
This is the reason why many people will never receive anything from God. God will give to his faithful children and not just someone that remembers him in time of trouble.
I have shown it to you, if you want to receive from God, then learn to be faithful to him.
Remember I love you but God love for you is what I can’t still explain.
Re: Gabi's by Gabispot(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
THIS COSMOS
“Clears throat” Hello guys, it is Gabi on the microphone as always and I have something short to say today. Firstly, sorry I didn’t post yesterday, it was a busy day yesterday, tight schedules. Today I will be talking on something I just got inspired to talk on yesterday when I was discussing with one of my very good friend. Anyways, before I start, I will love to introduce you to our very new member, Brother Romanus (He called me this morning to tell me that he is now a member of our Facebook branch).
I have looked well at things happening around me and I have come to the conclusion that “Yes, devil and his agents exist”. They really exist, if you are not seeing their manipulations, I am seeing them. They are not normal. I know they might be normal to some of you both they aren’t.
Why it that people stuck with poverty are so blessed with a lot of children that they can’t cater for while those that are well blessed with money and the rest will cry to get a child? Some of them even end up adopting children. What is it?
Some of you will say you are poor and you are giving birth anyhow. It isn’t their fault, many at times, they don’t want the child, but the devil will stop at nothing unless he sees you a beggar.
This is the device of the devil. See, you can’t ignore God and expect the devil to leave you alone. One force must have effect on your life, there are no two ways about it. See, this world is controlled by the spiritual and not the physical. Yes, what controls the physical is the spiritual just as the living controls the non-living. If you don’t want to be part of God’s system, then congratulations, the devil will induct you to his own system.
You can’t just be on no side. That’s the reason why you see those that are rich (They might not have made money through any illegal means but they probably don’t give God attention) childless and those that are poor, fruitful. To be blessed in all ramifications, you need just one thing, God. If you tell yourself “Me o, I am just on my own o, I don’t want God, I don’t want devil” you will be shocked the devil will want you because he also controls this cosmos. Don’t just stand no side. The devil will come and manipulate you, he will make sure he touch one or two aspect of your life so that you will never be fulfilled.
What I am just trying to say today is that trying to stand on the fence is the most dangerous, the best place to stand is with God. To have absolute fulfillment, you need to stand with God.
Don’t just stay and say “I don’t want God or devil to disturb me, I will just stay on my own”. Even that statement alone is a sign that the devil is already disturbing you.
No wonder Jesus Christ said he is the way, the truth and the life. There are other ways o, but the only good way, the only way where you get fulfillment is through the Christ. There is no way you will take a bad way that you won’t encounter problems. A passage has already been designed for you, it is left to you to follow it or not to follow it.
I don’t have much to say today so I just dropped this short piece.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Dog And Eats The Raw Meat During Live Service (photos) / So? / Rccg Sunday School Students Manual,sunday 28th April,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.