Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Pastor Kills Dog And Eats The Raw Meat During Live Service (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kills Dog And Eats The Raw Meat During Live Service (photos) (343 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Dog And Eats The Raw Meat During Live Service (photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Apostle Kenneth popularly called Kenny of the Divine Fruit Church of Christ, Kanye in Botswana, has now become the latest man of God to take over social media with his weird sense miracle.

According to reports making rounds, the preacher who is a popular man of God in Botswana ate raw dog meat after killing it during a church service. The said incident happened on Sunday, March 17th.
This was shared on the Church’s official Facebook page with the caption;
”Eat of me, whoever eats of me will never die. No one will force you to partake but that which I give is of my Spirit to confirm my word. When you eat of me it will be unto perfection. Nothing can be given unto you unless it is given by the Father. If I eat you have already eaten because you believe in me. We eat everything, if it is blessed it is approved”.

More photos

via https://mandynews.com/pastor-kills-canine-and-eats-the-uncooked-meat-throughout-reside-service-photographs/

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Drops Bombshell On Paying Tithe, Nigerians React / The Power Of Motivation / What Makes The Shofar Important In Judaism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.