Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom (42652 Views)

2023: Court Stops INEC From Ending Voter Registration / Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by kcnwaigbo: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
lie

most people wanted atiku and akpabio ,they made mistake during voting
Na who come be this Akpa amu? Where you there monitoring every voter in the senatorial zone when they made the "mistake"?
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by na2016: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Olatunji1929:
why are you talking as if na poo full ur brain

You are such as foolish idiot. What rubbish?
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by subtlemee(f): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2019
chocolatelady:
Yes, when the votes from Akpabios lga was brought, the inec state collation officer noticed that the vote will be much higher than the pdp candidate. Remember that they did not announce the result immediately. The inec man said if he was to add the votes from akpabios lga, it will overshoot the pdp candidate . Thereafter, the inec man cancelled the votes he got frm his lga. Akpabio has to reclaim his mandate. The same thing played out in rivers state, amaechi ikwere lga was cancelled. One wonder why inec is
targeting the lgas of apc leaders for cancellation. Still Atiku and his cohorts are saying that akwaibom election was rigged.

Did you not read the news and watch videos about one inec official dissapearing into Akpabio’s house with all the election materials for over 7hrs when he came out with Akpabio’s brother’s Hilux to return the materials to inec office he was nabbed? Were you expecting such results to be accepted? APC agents ran away with almost all the ballot boxes in his lga...stop tarnishing Mike Igini’s image that man has intergrity
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by bilulu(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
I see Inec canceling the election because most people actually wanted akpabio
most people who re not from his constituency.... what is this one saying sef
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by donbenie(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
INEC have NO power to cancel an already declared election,do a little research before commenting.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Damsyjay:
Justice must prevail..pdp and their rigging attitude..smh

Are you alright?
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Better stay out of this!

Akpabio has lost and that's it! Akpabio got a fair share of what he wanted after raining insult on Akwa Ibom Elders thinking money is everything.. sad

Nah..

Conduct the elections 100 times, Akpabio will fail 100 times.

So stay out of this, your not an Akwa Ibomite..

Maybe you can see for yourself INEC collation sheet

APC 2k plus PDP 6k plus

Kingsley1000:

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2019
The INEC guy wàs delt with seriously

subtlemee:

Did you not read the news and watch videos about one inec official dissapearing into Akpabio’s house with all the election materials for over 7hrs when he came out with Akpabio’s brother’s Hilux to return the materials to inec office he was nabbed? Were you expecting such results to be accepted? APC agents ran away with almost all the ballot boxes in his lga...stop tarnishing Mike Igini’s image that man has intergrity
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by hush15: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Iyajison:
It's already obvious, Akpabio lost the elections....

Nigerians are just watching...

I just wish INEC can carefully stay out of this and do what is right......

Abi dem swear for una.. @INEC?

do whats right ke? hoe can they with the ethic thrown out
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by PecE2Make: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2019
I see
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by joyousever(f): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Exactly my thought! This should quickly urge PDP to act in same manner ASAP! One particular party & it's incumbency can't be riding on the intelligence of the citizenry. Enough of their excesses!
Arysexy:
In that case, I advise PDP to hurriedly get an injunction stopping the swearing in of Buhari come may 29th since INEC quickly issued him certificate of return.

Hypocrisy smelling everywhere

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Realist2: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2019
searay:
I'm sorry Sir, He didn't. Irrespective of my party, I voted for this man. What baffled me is that every ward in my LGA that Akpabio won is cancelled including his LGA. Let the court decides.

You lied

1 Like

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by babytoun: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2019
truthfulparrot:
I am sure that APC leaders are wise enough to know that it will be dangerous to set a bad precedence of using court to stop issuance of certificate of return in the case of Akpabio. PDP and other parties may adopt that in next election.

No court in Nigeria has that power at this time ...they must go through tribunal
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by nsilordgmail(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kingsley1000:
Make better thunder fire you dia. You dey Anambra know how people wanted Akpabio back in Akwa ibom. He's from my town and I tell you wholeheartedly that we don't want him as our senator. Let him join the brooms up north. Be careful o!!
Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Billionaire09: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2019
chocolatelady:
Its only thieving and Igbos investors will want Atiku. The majority of nigerians have spoken. Pmb till 2023. Atiku can go to court . No one is stopping him from going. He will still cry wolf after supreme court will throw away his application with their normal language of "lack of merit". Lol

You are foolishly boasting of supreme court that Fulani cabals has already hijacked?

Oh Nigerians are evil, weak and foolish not able to see beyond their noses.

Re: Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
nsilordgmail:
Make better thunder fire you dia. You dey Anambra know how people wanted Akpabio back in Akwa ibom. He's from my town and I tell you wholeheartedly that we don't want him as our senator. Let him join the brooms up north. Be careful o!!
let's see how it pounds out

akpabio is the next Senate President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers / Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.