Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities (1081 Views)

8 Funny, Yet Pleasant Experiences That Make NYSC Worth It / 8 Very Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities / All These Funny Student Teachers By Omigie Oshor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities by Kingerons: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nigerian Universities are very special. Whether you attended a Federal, State or Private University, there are certain experiences in Nigerian Universities you must have as a fresher or stallite. The beauty of all these experiences you will have in Nigerian universities is that they make your stay in school memorable and fun.

So, if you are attending or attended a Nigerian University, then you should be familiar with some of these.

ALSO READ: 12 Types of People You Will Meet In the University

1. 100 Level Spirit: Rush to class by 6:30am and all the seats are occupied with bags and books. Una dey sleep for class?

2. Typical feeding habit of a University Student
BEGINNING OF SEMESTER: Jollof rice, Chicken and Hollandia on a regular
MIDDLE OF SEMESTER: Palm Oil rice and Egg
SEMESTER ENDING: Garri and Groundnut ti takeover ��

3. Lecturer: So, only 10 students came to class to day abi? Ok! Tear out a sheet of paper right now.
*Lecturer turns to write on the board*. As he turns back, 2seconds CLASS DON FULL!

4. Lecturer: “Buying my textbook is not compulsory please” but Class Rep…. “Quickly get me the list of all those who bought the textbook”�

5. If finding your true love❤ is hard in the University then try looking for.......

See the full article in the link below.

Comment and add yours

https://myinfoconnect.com/funny-experiences-in-nigerian-universities/
Re: 8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities by graccce: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pls op push this to front page to generate more comment, I can wait to laugh my head out!
Re: 8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities by Kingerons: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
graccce:
Pls op push this to front page to generate more comment, I can wait to laugh my head out!

Lol how do i push it na
Re: 8 Funny Student Experiences In Nigerian Universities by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Unique to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Clears Air On Resumption : Disregard Information Saying Institution / Surcon Past Questions / Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.