Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana (46415 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Friend01(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
haywire07:
Atiku was never a better option. Pdp forced him on us .
They should have provided a candidate with a clean record but the party leaders were interested in ripping him of his money.

Kwakanso or Tambuwal stood a better chance but Atiku paid more money

Even if they presented. Kwankwaso or Tambuwa they couldn't have withstood the super tanker himself .
I don't think there is any living northner nay, Nigerian who has more supporters than Buhari .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asobo: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
mynd1:
Igbos/southerners/ christian should be careful of what they post on social media. I heard from a reliable sources that tension is building up in some Northern states about the video posted earlier today by one Idi.ot.
God bless my president Elect

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria
To hell with anybody who wants to foment trouble. So you think this is succession in the 70's were the Christians fought against the Igbo's abi. No Christian will allow anybody oppress or harass they Igbo's in the north. Hold your warning to yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Bodexman(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2019
One of Atiku's greatest undoing in this election palaver was going to meet obasanjo for endorsement. Haba! A man called you a thief and all sorts of names yesterday, and today he called you a saint, are we fools?

He should've campaign on his own without necessarily meeting obasanjo for endorsement.

Infact, Atiku's greatest enemy isn't Buhari or APC goons, rather Obj.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by chocolatelady(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2019
olujastro:
I would have been more surprised. The problem is that PDP chieftains and supporters are simply too dumb for my understanding. That's why PDP will keep getting defeated going forward.

My comment on the election sometime last year...

The online polls, likes and shares he always got on nairaland gave him the false hope that he will win. People opened different accounts and be voting for him on line. Unfortunately for atiku, he never know that the people that are canvasing for him just hate PMB and not necessariy that they love him unlike pmb supporters that loves him with passion. On the day of election, only 10% of the online rants came out to vote. I said this last year that the biggest mistake pdp will make is fielding atiku as their candidate becos I know that with the baggage he has that the 2019 election will be a walkover for pmb. U dont sacrifice integrity and honesty on the altar of dollars. Atiku can go to court but I am too sure that he will fail again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by asobo: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Friend01:

Even if they presented. Kwankwaso or Tambuwa they couldn't have withstood the super tanker himself .
I don't think there is any living northner nay, Nigerian who has more supporters than Buhari .
Super tanker who has refused to contribute to the emancipation of the north from poverty. Falana will ones again be humbled this time around. The AGF he is looking for, he won't get.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by 13october: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
Today he is against Buhari administration, tomorrow he is for him.
13ocrober
You don't need to understand what he means, we understood.whenever he speaks against buhari is correct
But as soon as he speaks against atikulooted or pdp. His message turn unclear. It's only political ilitrate that would believe Atiku could defeat buhari

13 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by 13october: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
This Falana Femi of acclaimed SAN....I don't really understand him...He looks bamboozled and indecisive.I can't fathom what he wants Atiku or Buhari.
13ocrober
You don't need to understand what he means, we understood.whenever he speaks against buhari is correct
But as soon as he speaks against atikulooted or pdp. His message turn unclear. It's only political ilitrate that would believe Atiku could defeat buhari. Ok

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Gandollar(f): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:
They should have provided a candidate with a clean record but the party leaders were interested in ripping him of his money.

You are a joker! You have stayed long here reading and commenting about politics yet you don't know zilch about anything. Tambuwal kor, shagari nii.
Imagine falana preempting the courts? What a Shame! OBJ statement against him is not the matter under review. Using it to butress his points to me is most nonsensical! Foolish double mouthed idiot falana!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by tfelicityk(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2019
The Elites knew that Atiku will not win...
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by madridsta007(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2019
ijustdey:

Human rights lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr Femi Falana, has said that he would have been surprised if the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had won.

He said this during an interview on Hard Copy, a Channels Television programme which airs on Fridays and monitored by our correspondent.

He said that Atiku’s emergence has negative implications, adding that his chances of winning in court are “tough”.

He said: “I would have been surprised if Atiku had won. Atiku’s emergence has negative implications. He will have to defend many negative comments by Obasanjo.

“He is under investigation by the United States Government. He never came out to deny the representation that he will enrich his friends. Atiku was going to sell the NNPC to his friends.”

Asked if Atiku could win in court, Falana said: “Atiku’s chances in court are very tough.”

https://www.independent.ng/i-would-have-been-surprised-if-atiku-had-won-falana/amp/

Falana the APC lawyer. Shame, shame, shame on you.
If Atiku had no chance, why did APC deploy militaristic rigging resulting in the deaths of many?

APC has started governance by media and propaganda trial. Nigerians are in for a long, long haul.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Oricha79(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Oga lawyer, ipob youths will never agree with you sir.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Gandollar(f): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:
The tin Taya me aswear. Imagine using what OBJ and US courts said to decide Atiku's faith in the courts even after the overwhelming support he got from his falana's zone and Nigeria in general!
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Balkan(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Falana typical of Afonja. If Atiku had won, he would say same of Buhari.

Afonja always seating on the fence waiting for opportunities.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by deomelo: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku is not only grossly corrupt, he's a lousy and corrupt decision maker

This is how corrupt and thoughtless Atiku is.

1. His campaign director in the SW was Fayose, Fayose is currently on trial for corruption

2. His National and PDP spokesman was Dino Melaye, Dino is on trial for criminal activities.

3. Ben Bruce, prominent feature around him 24/7, Ben Bruce is a corrupt dead beat who stole N11 billion from Nigerians and refused to payback.

4. His camping DG was Saraki, Saraki dodge criminal prosecution for corruption because of the now disgraced and suspended CJ at the SC.

Imagine Atiku's presidential cabinet with such characters like Atiku, FFK, Saraki, Dino and other odious characters.

God really saved Nigeria by rejecting Atiku

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by olujastro: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2019
papiforreal:

prophet olu
Lol. I'm not a prophet oh like those fake Nigeria election pastors. I just use my head noni.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Gandollar(f): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2019
mynd1:
Igbos/southerners/ christian should be careful of what they post on social media. I heard from a reliable sources that tension is building up in some Northern states about the video posted earlier today by one Idi.ot.

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria
Go and wash your pant clean first before talking rubbish
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Kennydoc(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Bungalow:
Only ipobians thohght Atiku could win .
Lmao

Man, he got 47% of South West votes!
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by ChiefDenis(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
I thank God for nigerians like you with rational mindset
Babalegba:
I'm also like that,it's not indecision but the fact that although buhari is incompetent he is still the best Nigerian leader as of now.I was always criticizing buhari in the presence of my ibo friends for his security lapses,Imagine their shock when I dusted off my pvc and voted buhari to neutralize at least one of their own votes. PDP should be kept well away from the treasury

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by olagbola45(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2019
olujastro:
I would have been more surprised. The problem is that PDP chieftains and supporters are simply too dumb for my understanding. That's why PDP will keep getting defeated going forward.

My comment on the election sometime last year...

I read ur comment dat day

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by kolaaderin: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Friend01:

but they could have secured that of SW way better. We yorubas only think of a thief whenever the name Atiku is used in a statement. Its nearly replacing ole in youruba language.

6 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:

The elites, business tycoons voted atiku, even in aso villa, he won, the look and cranes of the business Environment, The almajiris who do not not understand a thing voted buhari and the elites who eat directly or indirectly from his.
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by deomelo: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Now, check this out.

Atiku won't congratulate the president or concede because according to him, the election was rigged against him, but guess his number one demand.

PMB should unfreeze of opposition politicians’ bank accounts,

Meaning his might is really not about the election of the massive beating he received at the polls, his anger and fight is really all about money and his crooked and corrupt friends.

This is the real Atiku

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by naughtyvirgo001(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
I can bet atifku only spent his own dollars during the pdp primaries buying the ticket every other dollar spent doing campaigns and election was from stakeholders. People he promised selling nnpc to enrich. All the so called celebrities dat campaigned for him don't really have the best interest

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Atiku says he is concerned with Borno and Yobe results. We dash him all of Buhari's vote there. We have told Inec chairman to add it to his votes
why did't you tell Inec at the beginning!
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2019
mynd1:

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria
This fulani girl is back again on this forum!
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Evercurious(f): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
Atiku is not only grossly corrupt, he's a lousy and corrupt decision maker

This is how corrupt and thoughtless Atiku is.

1. His campaign director in the SW was Fayose, Fayose is currently on trial for corruption

2. His National and PDP spokesman was Dino Melaye, Dino is on trial for criminal activities.

3. Ben Bruce, prominent feature around him 24/7, Ben Bruce is a corrupt dead beat who stole N11 billion from Nigerians and refused to payback.

4. His camping DG was Saraki, Saraki dodge criminal prosecution for corruption because of the now disgraced and suspended CJ at the SC.

Imagine Atiku's presidential cabinet with such characters like Atiku, FFK, Saraki, Dino and other odious characters.

God really sasved Nigeria by rejecting Atiku

Stinking hypocrite like you. What about Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu, Akpabio. Fashola etc... Even you almighty Buhari. They have turned Christ overnight without any form of corruption . Silly
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by deomelo: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Stinking hypocrite like you. What about Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu, Akpabio. Fashola etc... Even you almighty Bugatti. They have turn Christ overnight.. Silly

The fact that according to you all te people you listed are corrupt means atiku is not corrupt or what is your silly, ignorant and unintelligent point?

You Igbos are just too ignorant and unintelligent to follow simple discussion, you just have to come up with your usual dumb and irrelevant nonsense..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Evercurious(f): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2019
kolaaderin:
but they could have secured that of SW way better. We yorubas only think of a thief whenever the name Atiku is used in a statement. Its nearly replacing ole in youruba language.

And the same Atiku got a favourable vote from SW... Plz listen to yourself before you type
Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Okuda(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2019
haywire07:

kwakanso and tambuwal even as president and vp candidates would not have scored 8m votes nationwide...now take that to the bank

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Evercurious(f): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
Now, check this out.

Atiku won't congratulate the president or concede because according to him, the election was rigged against him, but guess his number one demand.

PMB should unfreeze of opposition politicians’ bank accounts,

Meaning his might is really not about the election of the massive beating he received at the polls, his anger and fight is really all about money and his crooked and corrupt friends.

This is the real Atiku

Don't you think it would be best you worked on your logic and reasoning?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by BabaAduras: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Memphitz537:
The incoming months on the way eheeeeeeeeen.
Nigerians,make una brace up. Una go hear wheeeeeehn from this APC government hand!

leave us make we hear the wheeeeeen.

we enjoy it better than the PDP looting.

8 Likes

Re: I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana by Evercurious(f): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:

The fact that according to you all te people you listed are corrupt means atiku is not corrupt or what is your silly, ignorant and unintelligent point?

You Igbos are just too ignorant and unintelligent to follow simple discussion, you just have to come up with your usual dumb and irrelevant nonsense..

Before you type, listen to yourself, hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.