Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo (1019 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo by chiomarita: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2019
According to Nollywood actress, Sonia Nwankwo there are certain conditions that would bring out the romantic part of her, which is only when her lover is ready to reciprocate the feeling and also has money to shower on her.

Hear her: "I’d say I am only romantic when necessary. I don’t give out romance easily. I need to first of all observe that my partner is not taking it for granted and must want that sweet part of me. I am not the kind of girl that would want to be romantic in order to get a man’s attention. If my man is not ready to also show me his romantic part and shower me with money and gifts, then I'm sorry, he can try somewhere else because if he's not ready to bring it to the table then he won't get it either," she told [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url]

Speaking on her best achievement so far, the fast rising actress maintained that being able to perfectly combine movies and music is worth celebrating.

"One of my achievements so far is being able to put my songs out there and in return a lot of people love it. As an actress it was like a struggle to accommodate my music life too , because their is this stigma in Nigeria Entertainment Industry that actors are meant to be acting and not singing but I am happy that I was able to break loose from that stigma and be versatile and creative in my Space. I’d say it’s an achievement because I was bold enough to go for what I want," she gushed.

When asked if she would change anything about herself, if she has the opportunity, she said: "I really wouldn’t want to change anything about myself if given the chance because I believe that I need, is to be who I want to be. I'm perfect as I am already and I thank God for that.....more at [url]https://pearlsnews.com/sonia-nwankwo-talks-about-her-romantic-side-as-she-releases-beautiful-new-photos/
[/url]

Re: Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo by tammyboy1(m): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2019
in Nigeria, the best way to make it as a LovePeddler is to bare the brand, **nollywood actress, **
Re: Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo by Blinkers: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
cool

Career Farm Tool!
Re: Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo by itspzpics(m): 3:19am On Mar 02, 2019
I see
Re: Only Money Can Make Me Romantic - Sonia Nwankwo by Prettyvicc: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Blocks Alleged Step Son On Instagram Over Continuous Attack / I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner / Marvin Music Star "Rema" Made It To Ex. President Barack Obama Top 50 Summer Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.