Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner (1022 Views)

#bbnaija: Don't Waste Your Money Voting For These Three Lockdown Housemates / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner by Stanweezy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
I Think Big brother didn't want us to predict who the winner will be grin That's Why he didn't show us All there votes shocked

Recall that all the housemates were nominated for possible eviction last week Monday.

Re: I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner by meobizy(f): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2019
BET9ja go bankrupt if them lose guard show the results. This is a case of a new landlord new rules. If this was Efe’s set the company for hammer tire.
Re: I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner by Stanweezy(m): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2019
To buttress my point, they only showed housemates with least vote. They for show all the housemate and their votes since all off them were out for eviction.

And I believed Tacha topped the rank of most voted housemate and that could be the reason why Ebuka is asking her characteristics of BBNaija winner. But the show organisers don't want Nigerians to see the full result so that they won't start to predict nor get upset when the tide change.

Re: I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner by nuban07(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2019
I think u are right. I never believe some contestants will even got below 1%. I was looking forward for the total scores also.
My final five I think Mercy, Tasha and Omashola. Then any other two from Seyi, Mike, khafi and Sir Dee
Re: I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner by Stanweezy(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2019
nuban07:
I think u are right. I never believe some contestants will even got below 1%. I was looking forward for the total scores also.
My final five I think Mercy, Tasha and Omashola. Then any other two from Seyi, Mike, khafi and Sir Dee

Only least vote were shown, housemate with highest vote were missing
Re: I Think Bbnaija Don't Want Us To Predict The Winner by Stanweezy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Going by this odd from bet9ja we already know how Nigerians voted during yesterday's eviction.

(1) (Reply)

Two Sisters Give Birth The Same Day And On Their Fathers Birthday. / Marvin Music Star "Rema" Made It To Ex. President Barack Obama Top 50 Summer Son / Watch As Davido Weeps Uncontrollably As Chioma Consoles Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.