Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book (10131 Views)

MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK) / This is why your book is not making sales (pictures) / Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all.

Wishing you a blessed day and week ahead.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Your book should be a money spinner for you. So why are you still lacking money when you have written a book? You should be able to earn regular and monthly revenue from your books.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Don't give up until you make your book a masterpiece. Yes you can.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by ghostwritter(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2019
BookEditor:

Nice to hear from you. Sorry for not replying since. I actually replied you not long after you posted your request but my post got hidden & I was banned for 3 days without any justification. I just got unbanned few minutes ago.

Now back to your request. Send us a mail via: e d i t o r s p u b l i s h e r s @ g m a i l . c o m

Or get in touch with us through Fiverr by clicking the link on my signature.

Kind regards!
Do you publish writers works on various online platforms? I am intrested
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2019
ghostwritter:

Do you publish writers works on various online platforms? I am intrested

Yes we do. We are Professional Book Editors and Publishers.

We'll publish your books on Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Google Books, Okada Books, Osmora Canada, IBooks, Apple, Draft To Digital, Lulu, etc, etc.

Kindly send us a mail via our email address below:

Email: professionaleditors47@gmail.com

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by ghostwritter(m): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2019
BookEditor:

Yes we do. We are Professional Book Editors and Publishers.

We'll publish your books on Amazon Kindle, Smashwords, Google Books, Okada Books, Osmora Canada, IBooks, Apple, Draft To Digital, Lulu, etc, etc.

Kindly send us a mail via our email address below:

Email: e d i t o r s p u b l i s h e r s @ g m a i l . c o m

Kind regards.
check your mail. Let me have ur digit so we chat on whatapp.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 2:15am On Mar 19, 2019
ghostwritter:

check your mail. Let me have ur digit so we chat on whatapp.

Alright, thanks for connecting with us.

Kindly check your mail for our whatsapp number. So connect with us on whatsapp and one of our officials will be with you to discuss your book editing and publishing plans.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Ensure your book is properly edited by a professional editor. Your book must be polished to international standards before you publish it.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2019
Don't give your book to amateur editors. There's a difference between professional editors and amateur editors. Amateur editors will do a shoddy job and damage your credibility as an author. But a professional book editor will edit your book to international standards and make your book a masterpiece.

Contact us to professionally edit and publish your books.

Check my signature below for our contact details.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2019
Make sure your manuscript is tight with quality content. Go over it several times and do all the necessary self editing and corrections as the author before giving it to a professional editor to do a professional editing. Then you can now publish.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Work on your talent, keep working on it and don't give up because it will take you places.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Let professionals handle your book and turn your ideas into a book that will make you money. It's a worthwhile venture.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Thanks to those who have contacted us. It's good to know you appreciate our efforts in trying to make authors reap the fruits of their labor.

Kind regards.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Good morning to you all.

Hope you enjoyed your night.

We all look forward to a great day ahead.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2019
As a writer, keep working on your talent. Keep working on your ideas. Writing a book takes a lot of time and efforts. But don't give up.

Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Your talent will take you places.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ensure you develop any viable idea you have into a book. It will pay off in the long run.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
You have to polish your book ideas and make them standard and presentable to the reading public. Get a professional book editor to handle your book.

We are ready to take your book to the next level.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Be among those who will shape the future. Write and publish a book and make an impact wherever you are.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2019
Making money with your books is not rocket science. It's possible and achievable. Just contact us to guide you.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by Lleigh(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2019
BookEditor:
Ensure your book is properly edited by a professional editor. Your book must be polished to international standards before you publish it.

Very true
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Lleigh:

Very true

Thanks.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Make an impact on the literary scene. Publish your book. You just never know if your book will be the next bestseller.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
A long journey begins with a step. Count your steps, but don't give up. Continue writing and keep working on your dreams.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
The quality of the material you're putting out there matters a lot. Your book must be properly worked on to make it the best thing you can offer. Always ensure you put your best foot forward.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 4:31am On Mar 23, 2019
So this means that if you've written several books and you want to publish, ensure that you publish the best one.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:42am On Mar 23, 2019
It's your best effort you should promote more.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
There will usually be a book by which people will know you with, the one that will make you popular and bring you to the limelight. Focus on your best offering, then it will sell all other of your books.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Get your book properly edited and published.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Editing brings out the best in your book.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 4:58am On Mar 24, 2019
It's also good to have many books in your repertoire. You never know which one will bring you to the limelight. You never know the one that people will like the most.
Re: How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book by BookEditor(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2019
So making 400k or more monthly with your book is possible if you have a great strategy to market and sell your book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Pay Your Child To Read"- Chimamanda Adichie On Child Care, Feminism. / Critical Analysis Of The Pauper By Richard Carl Ntiru / Gianaaaaa Wins September 5K Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.