Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement (42912 Views)

Court Sentences Pastor Michael Oliseh To Life Imprisonment For Defilement / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / Man Rapes & Impregnates 14-Year-Old Girl In Sokoto, Throws Baby In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by oyebanji(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
A 14 year old gal s not a lady please.

I pray he is thoroughly dealt with....

Shibaraba:
Eweleke

14 years old lady....Haba na
Them suppose shut down the hotel wey he carry her go sef.

Some of him type go still dey read this thread,here is my advice for you

If you wan chop frog chop the one wey get egg
If towtow hungry you borrow 1k
If nobody give you if you dey stay lag pm me I swear I go flex you with big mamas for free
If you no fit ask me and you see free towtow ask her age well
Some of these girls na agric them be
Them just big like bread,their age small
If na student japa

No towtow is worth jail time
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by smithe113(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
He was having sex the girl from october 2018 to January 2019, and the girl didn't say anything until pregnancy burst her bubble.......All this small children of nowadays sef.

however the guys should still be castrated for what he has done

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Jokkarm2: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
YORUBA YORUBA YORUBA YOLOBA YULOBA, HOW MANY TIMES ? YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO DO EVIL WHY? THE STUDENT YOU DEE TEACH YOU GO ..... TILL YOU GET HER PREGNANT, AFTER NA YOU GO SAY NA FROM VILLAGE
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Jokkarm2: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
oyebanji:

A 14 year old gal s not a lady please.

I pray he is thoroughly dealt with....

MY BROTHER THIS AJAH SIDE NA 15K THESE BABS DEE CALL OOO, YOU CANT EVEN SEE 3K NACK. ANYONE I PRICE 3K SHE GO ABUSE HER MAMA FIRST. I JUST PACK MY TIN ONE CONNER
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Zombicmodz: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
All these orile and ajangbadi hotels sef.
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Ayobami7(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
好的
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by delishpot: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Typical, tótó no dey pass their eyes yet some supporters will quote me as being wrong in my assumptions
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Isoduwa(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
It must be a Yoruba Muslim....

It's not a crime to them oh... They are just following in the footstep of the master

Even Buhari did same to Aisha that year

Aisha was 14 then and Buhari was 62
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by bcashy: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
It must be a Yoruba Muslim....

It's not a crime to them oh... They are just following in the footstep of the master

Even Buhari did same to Aisha that year

The most important part of the head where the most important part of the brain resides is flat in ur own head so this is expected from you angry grin angry grin angry grin

Ur sin is forgiven! angry grin
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by tomdon(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
This presiding Chief Magistrate brutal oo. She no wan hear story
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Johnnymax: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
sad no be so life dey oooh bros kilode na he deserve de arrest sleep in jail.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by wildikeman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eweleke

If nobody give you if you dey stay lag pm me I swear I go flex you with big mamas for free
If na student japa

okay Kink wankill me.. I was flex tow tow oo
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Timisamd(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ziggylady:

He must be an APC supporter embarassed
is that the limit of your thinking ?..
Is that the limit of your sense ?
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Innobee99(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Op how did u know that the pregnancy occured in the Hotel..

They had sex in the hotel and left or did she get pregnant dat day?
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Timisamd(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
bcashy:

The most important part of the head where the most important part of the brain resides is flat in ur own head so this is expected from you angry grin angry grin angry grin

Ur sin is forgiven! angry grin
lol..
Yea.. He was forgiven because he knew not what ye is doing..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by AmazingELixir: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eweleke

If na student japa

undecided undecided

So you're priding yourself a love-vendor now baa?
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided

So you're priding yourself a love-vendor now baa?
Read my signature......slowly this time
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by tiredoflife(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eweleke

If na student japa

Oga I need twotwo oh
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Deltatoto: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eweleke

If na student japa

im a millionaire but I enjoy teenagers.y didn’t he use a condom?
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Deltatoto:
im a millionaire but I enjoy teenagers.y didn’t he use a condom?
Oga I saw your profile picture my phone fall for my hand.
You be boss.
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Deltatoto: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Shibaraba post=76279206]
Oga I saw your profile picture my phone fall for my hand.
You be boss.[/quote hahaha.I be full crase man no think am bro.
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by drtee247(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
If it was by a northerner, someone will open his loud mouth and say hausa men are pedophiles. But brother kazeem is an afonja
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by TissuePaper: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by tbliss22(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Most times I still wonder what stops a grown man's thinking system at the sight of a sweet sexy girls.

Now he will has to cool off in prison, he just sacrificed his career at the alter of a woman's kpekus grin grin grin

After the jail term, he should also visit a rehab
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Vokians(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
meobizy:
Well, some people matter na from village.
I’ve noticed a lot of Nigerian men don’t see age when it comes to females.
I remember clearly one of my promiscuous friends preferred girls within the 14 - 16 category.
Na curse?
so you have lots of promiscuous friends? Lol
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
coolestchris:
Good for him
how to b a billionaire? I havent heard of a billionaire who goes by name. So what are u saying? grin
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by dvdami(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
We live in a culture soaked in sexuality - it is used to sell everything from cars to toys to clothing to the food we eat - and as parents, we need to get into the talk with the kids very early on.

Martin Luther once said, "You cannot keep birds from flying over your head but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair"

Successful parenting is INTENTIONAL. Therefore, every parent must be on guard.

It breaks my heart to see stories of child molestation in the news daily. If all parents can take child sex education seriously, we can reduce such cases in the society to the very minimum.

Dear parents,

Just recently, I found this story very educative for parents and life-changing for their children. I, therefore, encourage all parents and parents-to-be to take their time and read it:

Mother of three reveals how she was able to give her children the best sex education, helped them avoid sexual abuse and now, the children call her the "BEST MUM IN THE WORLD."

Read her story here:

https://yourfamilyandyou.com/my-story
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Mike4S: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Important question looms in my mind. Does this same punishment apply to any adult that have a carnal knowledge of a teenager or is it only for teachers?
Re: Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement by Agugbadin: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
dayleke:
End time teacher.

Satanic teacher, so he has money to pay for short time in hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos / Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.