Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison (990 Views)

Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by ebusnwaoma: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Deji Adeyanju has been released from prison and we've got first photo of the activist after he perfected the bail conditions handed over to him by a Kano court.Deji Adeyanju was released from Kano central prison on March 1, and a tweet shared on his Twitter handle reads;

You cannot lock up the truth. Never! The only supreme power is God Almighty. I’m back. Thank you Nigerians. Freedom cometh by struggle. Victory belongs to the people. ALUTA CONTINUA

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/02/first-photo-of-deji-adeyanju-after-release-from-prison/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Great9jaguy: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2019
The guy is well fed there
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Saintsami(m): 6:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Welcome back to 9ja.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Deomovies: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2019
This one went for vacation not otherwise. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Why anyone would risk their life and freedom being an "activist" against an ELECTED government, is baffling, but hey, if one craves the attention of arresting officers and jail warders, then "activism" is certainly a very good way to accomplish that objective.

It will be interesting to observe whether this newly released inmate decides to qualify himself for yet more time behind bars in the pokey, by embarking on more "activism" in the near future.

I'm pulling up a chair to watch the show.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by iceboy4752(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Freedom sweet sha.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Shebi you dey yab hush puppy that year say na criminal

Who's the criminal now?
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by LUGBE: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2019
So is all about election, may God help us
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by OddsIsland(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2019
They arrested this guy because of election. Original CJN was also tried because of elections too.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Xisnin(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Welcome back, one of the heroes of our democracy.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Xisnin(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jakumo:
Why anyone would risk their life and freedom being an "activist" against an ELECTED government, is baffling, but hey, if one craves the attention of arresting officers and jail warders, then "activism" is certainly a very good way to accomplish that objective.

It will be interesting to observe whether this newly released inmate decides to qualify himself for yet more time behind bars in the pokey, by embarking on more "activism" in the near future.

I'm pulling up a chair to watch the show.
He is obviously not a coward.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Jakumo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Xisnin:

He is obviously not a coward.

What is his objective ? Is he hoping to unseat an elected president with the power of his pronouncements alone ?
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Xisnin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jakumo:

What is his objective ? Is he hoping to unseat an elected president with the power of his pronouncements alone ?
I don't know his objectives but I suppose it is similar to those who criticize Buratai for
random Army's high-handedness and indiscipline.
The end game does not matter as long as the target realize that they
won't have a free ride unless changes are made.
The fact that Deji was arrested means that his methods are very effective.
Re: First Photo Of Deji Adeyanju After Release From Prison by Jakumo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Xisnin:

I don't know his objectives but I suppose it is similar to those who criticize Buratai for
random Army's high-handedness and indiscipline.
The end game does not matter as long as the target realize that they
won't have a free ride unless changes are made.
The fact that Deji was arrested means that his methods are very effective.

I'll have to just agree to disagree with your view on the subject of whether or not getting arrested and slam-dunked in the pokey can be regarded as an accomplishment.

I can see going to spend some quality time in jail in exchange for a couple of million dollars cash paid up front, but just going into the slammer on principle alone, holds zero appeal for me personally.

(1) (Reply)

Video- Girl Raped By Pastor Akinola Of Winners Chapel , Letter And Video To Him / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Port-harcourt (photos) / EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.